My crush suddenly being cold

This guy and I kind of have a thing for each other. We never have a real conversation but I know we kind of interested in one another. He always around, smile, always be in my radar and bam, suddenly today he’s being cold. Usually when we bumped into each other we look into the eyes and smile but today I felt something was off. And he wasn’t around like before anymore.

There were a girl he always be with, they go every where together but they don’t look like a couple. I thought they’re not. Now I felt so shit I developed my crush for too long. I felt so sad. I don’t know what to do. Please help.

Attached: A570C8F4-8668-47F6-8A5F-87250765621F.jpg (640x445, 238K)

Either she is his SO and told him to stop hanging out with you because she’s jealous, somebody told him something about you, he’s in a bad mood, or some other weird thing.

Just fucking ask him why he’s being weird otherwise you’ll never know, we like when girls are honest instead of being vague and roundabout about things.

I already said that we never really have a conversation. We have the same circle of people that we are acquaintances but other than that we never really talk because I’m too shy. Today the girl that he always with off for holiday and this happened. I’m so deep into this that I felt do heartbroken.

I'm the same way, OP, but you need to face that you barely knew this guy. It doesn't sound like you had much of a friendship let alone a blooming relationship.

Again, I'm the same way so it's not meant to come off as judgmental, but it's not healthy to invest such intense feelings into strangers. You wind up deluding yourself into thinking things are way more than they are.

>crush
>don't even talk to the guy

Jesus please turn 18 and THEN come to Jow Forums
Please please please please please.

I know that. We’re no more than just acquaintances. But now I’ll have to see him everyday. It’s killing me. Now I feel bad for all those guys that I know having crush on me as well. I know how they feel now.

I tried to start a friendship but this suddenly happened. My work performance wasn’t good, crush being cold, old friends that I don’t talk to anymore are in happy relationships. Too many things at once. I don’t even feel like eating.

What I meant was a conversation you got it? Not a hello hi how are you are you okay kind of “talk”

I'm a guy, and like you i also had a crush to a girl. We both like each other until she became cold.
Its probably he lost his interest to you, or she found someone better, or you were just a rebound, a temporary gal who he can be with. But it's bettee to remove any attachments with him cz you'll end uo hurting your self.
Good luck op. Keep us updared.

Eat her ass, tongue her ass, while she's giving you a foot job

I’m too deep into this. I see him everyday. It’s been like this forever since we started working there. I tried to find another guy to get over him but he’s the one made me like this. I never noticed him that much until he reached out, look for me every where when we have meeting/event. He’s no perfect, just an ordinary guy but he made me notice him and now turn away.

Ignore him, and when he comes to you to talk or etc, just act casual like how you act when you first met him, mirror him like being cold as well, get yourself busy, spend most of your time for yourself. Tbh, i think you're ruining yourself there.
Idk who you are, but we're on the same shit, so i can really relate to your story rn.

Thanks for your words. I don’t know why would people doing this to others. Keeping someone’s attention and then ignore them when they feel like it.

I’ll try to do the same. It’s hard tho

Yea, i know how it feels like. But yea, it's better to let him go rather than damaging yourself any further.
Somehow i feel better rn after talking to someone who also shares the same feelings as mine, lmao. Good luck op ;)

How long have you been crushing on her?
Did you guys ever have a chance to be alone with each other?

I think if you accept that you didn't really know him, it won't be so hard. You literally lost nothing but a fantasy.

I didn't knew when i started to fall for her, but its somehow around 3months i think?
Yes, we have some time that we're alone, we go out, we eat, you can call it a date.

I know right. But I’m so fucking deep into it. This is due to little interaction with each other everyday. Maybe when we actually date it won’t be exactly what I imagine but for now, knowing that I won’t have a chance making me so sad.

Fuck this. Then why does she still your crush? You guys were on a date right? I don’t even have a time being alone with him

We were dating because we had a mutual feelings between us, until she went cold out of nowhere.
In your case, i highly suggest to cut of ties with him, cz it appears you were his rebound.

I see. Why the hell did she suddenly went cold. Even as a woman I still don’t get it.

I’ll try. It’s hard. Wish I can have a chance with him even just one date

I think she lost her interest in me. I really don't get it either. I somehow thoughty that she likes someone else over me, or what.

I really wish we could still talk, op. But it's 5am in here and i have to sleep rn. If there is anything you have to say, i'll stay for 10mins for awhile before logging off.

Go to bed bro. I have many things I want to say but mostly will be whining and heartbroken thing. Get some sleep, thanks for your words!

Okay, thanks for sharing your time, i somehow felt better. Good luck btw, op.

You too! I’ll keep ya updated if I am lucky enough