WTF Jow Forums

My best friend hot younger sister has a black bf. I just saw a hot white girl walking in town with two black men (one of whom was holding her hand). Is this shit becoming more prevalent.

Is the racemixing undesirable white girl a meme? Does it only apply to America? was there any proof for it?

Attached: IMG_20181001_005538.jpg (1080x1323, 308K)

Not politics or current events you race baiting kike yid

jesus fuck that's hot as fuck

You just had to make your move on her but you're too much of a pussy to understand that, so because of YOU the white race is doomed !
You fucking kike

Attached: 1544503032224.gif (615x346, 3.94M)

Britbong fell for the Black B8

Are you even white at this point..

Attached: 1523219958050.png (558x614, 32K)

Did you beat their ass and show dominance?
Thats why pussy

Im glad you cucks wont be able to breed
Kys

Just wait until he smash her face repeatedly through the wall and end up with a face like elephant man, never gets old.

I should have assaulted them? Are you white?

KYS kike

Knock the niggers teeth out.

Is not race mixing is just the cock carrusel

He's a black basedboy. He isn't even masculine or thug. He's the epitome of a pussy male Feminist. I was stunned when I met him

imagine your sister bringing home a prime bbc bull for the night, and they make loud love all night in front of the whole family, in the morning she makes you cook them breakfast in bed and pick up condoms from the store. how humiliating!

Are you white?

Are aussies just the worst cucks on this board?

You know he masturbates to these pictures of normie interracial relationships. He wants other cucks to post their own collections.

Attached: 1546232437084.png (472x599, 347K)

Holy shit, it’s real! Two black men just flew over my house!!

It's my friends sister. He doesn't live with his parents but she does.

Nigger bait thread
sage

Mmmm this is my fantasy

You Asians are pathetic.

Did they fuck your women

Every single fucking day.

Attached: 24N87B.gif (320x240, 1.27M)