How's your wall funding going?

LOL

C'mon racists, you can do it! HAHAHAHA

Attached: thewall.png (1159x593, 397K)

haha and another thing white people are LAME

you can't dance
you can't jump
you can't gain entrance to wakanda

after Trump gets the funding from congress all that money will go for the Trump2020 campaign, stay salty

Why not a minefield? Modern mines can be gps-tagged and rigged to explode if they are tampered with.

>Politician makes bat shit crazy wall construction scheme
>Liberals and media give him all the coverage he needs
>Takes all the money for himself. No refunds.

Yeah what a loser amarite?

That's not nearly enough to build a wall, but it is enough to fund a minefield stretching the entire border which comes with a cheap detection system in the form of seismic signal detection, and a cheap placement/replacement system with drones which eliminates the need for manpower or endangerment of the safety of nationals, and a century-proven psychological deterrence.
No to a Wall, Yes to a Minefield. The only ethical solution.

Attached: harald.jpg (200x271, 8K)

JEW SLIDE THREAD
THEY KNOW THEIR END IS NEAR
THEY ARE DESPERATE
THEY WILL ALL BE WIPED OUT
WHEN ECONOMIES DIE SO DOES COMPLACENCY

COPY PASTE THIS AND INFO DUMP SLIDE THREADS

Attached: #1worstenemies(Save and repost).png (1102x901, 1.54M)

I'm black (nigger nigger nigger) and I donated

Another nigger another sage

Border Patrol Agent average salary: $35,000 per year.
18 mil / 35k = 537 agents.
Border is 1,954 miles. 1954/537 = 1 agent per every 3.5 miles.

Now all you gotta do is also pay for the equipment, the firepower, and find a way to keep them working 24/7 like Terminators. Then the problem's solved. No wall though. So far you've only unlocked 1 agent per every 3.5 miles of border.

Attached: 65xgiPO.jpg (1594x894, 101K)

>DAS RAYCISS

KILL ALL WHITE LIBERALS

>all that money will go for the Trump2020 campaign
Campaign to release the Trumps from prison?

What's a wall have to do with racism? Look around you... Hardly anyone is the same race here

wh*toids btfo

Attached: karaboga.png (2518x1081, 291K)

The irony of this math is that this is a better solution than a wall. I mean, a wall isn't a solution at all. But, manning the border with say 50 billion dollars over the next 20 years would be extremely effective.

Some dude devised a drone system that would use existing border patrols & it wouldn't cost shit but Trump is a retard & won't do it.

walls are racist, c'mon fuck boy tell me they aren't!

if the wall doesn't get built, you can bet your bottom $ that you'll get someone in there that'll be more focused on it than trump in the future...can't wait till we can start shooting you idiots...!

rich democrats build walls around their homes cause they work..

all he has to do is add a fee to the $45B that's remitted back to mexico every year....that would mean mexico paid for the wall...

So, Bernie?

Tyrone, I have your PO's number. Don't make me call him

Campaign to bring Clinton crime syndicate to heel.