What does this mean?

What does this mean?
>Australian cane toads hitch a lift on python's back after storm
bbc.com/news/world-asia-46720029

Attached: this must mean something.jpg (2048x1650, 631K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ge4oufdIOMc
youtube.com/watch?v=JSUIQgEVDM4
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kek_(mythology)
youtu.be/Tl6kGZ1GvcE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It must be something about survival. The snake would probably get them if they weren't on its back.

kek is the snake master

In the Greco-Roman period, Kek's male form was depicted as a frog-headed man, and the female form as a serpent-headed woman.

A snake is a symbol of the vital currents and the spine; wisdom, healing and magic, also.
A frog is a symbol of luck and wealth but also transformation and traversing between the realms of water and earth.
Transformation of the lay lines, or the vital currents of the earth; a geomagnetic shift?

I think the snakes just aren't smart enough. They could probably get the toads, but may accidentally bite themselves. This is, of course, assuming the snake is not affected by the cane toad's various toxins.

They do this all the time little creatures hop a back on quicker more advantageous creatures. Like those monkeys hitched a hide on the back of that boar. They're not as stupid as everyone likes to think they are.

>The snake would probably get them if they weren't on its back.
I want you take your time and think this sentence through properly. Take your time.

What i'd like to know is how resilient Pythons are to toxins, the Cane Toad is toxic to any animals that ingest it, and a Python might have a natural aversion towards eating them. Even if they are resilient nature usually has the incompatible prey leave a bad taste in the predator after the 1st time it tries it, therefore creating an aversion.

Its an incel snake who have gone frog gay.

Common, just go frog gay! It makes your snaje feel good. Frog feels good on a snake. Hairless snakeyfemminate frogboiz, just go frog gay, at least you have somebody to slither with.

Now he is hooked, taking on several frogs at the time.

Attached: tumblr_op1fb6iUJ21tcnab3o1_400.jpg (400x539, 103K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Ge4oufdIOMc

Ride the snake.

youtube.com/watch?v=JSUIQgEVDM4

Attached: 1452755809562.jpg (499x499, 64K)

this is normal and expected. the ones who attack the toads die off pretty quickly.

the snake is very affected.

You will never ride a python with your toad friends.

Snake won't eat them because they're poisonous and the toads are desperate

Is kek telling us to ride on snake?
Who is snake?

Don't make fun of the anons that mounted the wurm and now go forth to wage war upon the Barons spice mines...

Are your talking about real kek god!?

>no edit with smug pepes riding a crying wojack

Attached: sadfrog.jpg (640x426, 165K)

just wait till you realize that spiders wait for you to pass under their webs to jump on your back so you can lead them to your hideout that is supposedly full of resources

Combined with the frog humping going on to the left, I imagine this is just a matter of frogs mating with anything moving because of the pheromones in the air

It's don't tread on me, not don't ride on me,

These are gay ass fucking toads not based frogs

We used to go around killing them with golf clubs

Attached: smugsnek.png (412x412, 301K)

Young Fremen engaging in their coming of age ritual.

Oh god I hope I don't see this shared by yanks on social media for the next month

Yes.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kek_(mythology)

Please sailor dive off of the nearest roof

checked and based.

Attached: Feels.jpg (999x823, 163K)

Can it be a shy snek?
Didn't feel like putting a Wojak there.

Attached: shysneksmugpepe.jpg (2048x1650, 1.28M)

KEK

Attached: 1546272522426.jpg (2048x1650, 1.43M)

Lmao

Attached: 1543042303820.jpg (392x500, 33K)

Attached: 1544672067797.jpg (720x1000, 107K)

Attached: 1546272522426.jpg (2048x1650, 1.47M)

I dont know guys but, we have to let in the refugees, that part is clear.

lol @ the faggot frogs smelling the other frogs anuses when there is plenty of room to move away from them

The toads think they are taking a hitch but the smart snake is taken the food to her den

Well done, have some kek pesos amigo

Attached: 7A479E2B-E352-4338-AB4F-45E2C4013E9B.jpg (300x300, 27K)

>BLOODY, USELESS ASS FUCKING SEPPOS!!!!!

Attached: australia_m8.png (334x308, 7K)

*ARSE

Get on the Snake

youtu.be/Tl6kGZ1GvcE

Attached: F533393F-99F5-4428-BC0B-D89C11B5E29B.jpg (480x360, 13K)

It means Australia has too many fucking cane toads.

Well, since we all share an affinity for verboten stories, it would seem reasonable to me to infer that there is a connection to everyone's favorite hypnotoad and a winged serpent.

Dammit, Australia! What kind of vile sign is this? Is this because Jow Forums abandoned Kek?

Attached: 1542249193230.gif (720x720, 1.44M)

>That cucking scene on the right.

Jim Morrison, The "Lizard King" sings
>Riide the snek

in b4 someone links is to the highschool-nostrodamus 'the star will gorge itself on clay' shitpost

>tfw no gf

Attached: 3rd.png (362x350, 290K)

Good eye! Pure fucking basedtoad!

Attached: 1537341675640s.jpg (125x122, 4K)

SO, what you are saying is "who ever doesnt ride the snake is a cuck"
Yeah, I can certainly see the star alignment.

Not only that but its a braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap toad.

can you imagine being a toad doing this shit in the middle of the night.

stop it you're going to give me a semi

Python doesnt see the toads as a food source.
Rattlesnakes will hibernate in the same den as rat snakes, corn snakes and box turtles.
I've tried to feed garter snakes to my kingsnake and he just ignored them. But drop a rattlesnake into his tank and he goes ape shit and thrashes it. (Rattlesnakes even have a specific defense against Kings where they try to keep their head as far away as possible).

I don't know why people automatically assume a snake will eat anything that gets close to it.