The ethics of doxxing aside, I've found this to be true...

The ethics of doxxing aside, I've found this to be true. Which begs the question Why are white nationalists so afraid of being named/exposed? Aren't you proud tough guys?

Attached: name the incel2.png (677x624, 555K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-xcugcSCKZg
medium.com/dfrlab/kremlin-and-alt-right-share-nazi-narrative-2df4af60c749
theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2018/08/russia-is-co-opting-angry-young-men/568741/
theguardian.com/news/2018/apr/24/russia-neo-nazi-football-hooligans-world-cup
latimes.com/world/europe/la-fg-russia-neonazi-20150822-story.html
rferl.org/a/ukraine-russia-neo-nazi-fought-with-separatists-says-kremlin-behind-war/27598825.html
nbcnews.com/news/world/what-s-behind-russian-support-world-s-separatist-movements-n614196
euobserver.com/foreign/128564
observer.com/2016/10/putins-support-for-europes-far-right-just-turned-lethal/
mylife.com/angela-fludd-williams/e226861086426
youtube.com/watch?v=U9oU8-QVStE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

oh look this honeypot thread again

>Why are white nationalists so afraid of being named/exposed?
If that were true, they would be wearing masks like those faggot commies.

why do antifa wear masks?

Jews are violent towards me when they find out that I don't support mass immigration.

I can't help that I am the victim and they want to kill me.

Attached: 47225167_1115801381908372_3114856238932819968_n.jpg (720x588, 23K)

Because some people don't like commies breaking down their doors and vandalizing their property.

Saged, slide thread Shlomo.

>In a demonstration, a union member tears the mask off of an anonymous person who has just broken a window. “Take responsibility for what you’re doing instead of hiding yourself.” To be visible is to be exposed, that is to say above all, vulnerable. When leftists everywhere continually make their cause more “visible” — whether that of the homeless, of women, or of undocumented immigrants — in hopes that it will get dealt with, they’re doing exactly the contrary of what must be done. Not making ourselves visible, but instead turning the anonymity to which we’ve been relegated to our advantage, and through conspiracy, nocturnal or faceless actions, creating an invulnerable position of attack. The fires of November 2005 offer a model for this. No leader, no demands, no organization, but words, gestures, complicities. To be socially nothing is not a humiliating condition, the source of some tragic lack of recognition — from whom do we seek recognition? — but is on the contrary the condition for maximum freedom of action. Not claiming your illegal actions, only attaching to them some fictional acronym — we still remember the ephemeral BAFT (Brigade Anti-Flic des Tarterêts) — is a way to preserve that freedom. Quite obviously, one of the regime’s first defensive maneuvers was the creation of a “banlieue” subject to treat as the author of the “riots of November 2005.” Just looking at the faces on some of this society’s somebodies illustrates why there’s such joy in being nobody.

Attached: 1532363150000.jpg (800x800, 292K)

Masks are for faggots, agreed.

lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=-xcugcSCKZg

Attached: Dq3G3sFVsAA1uDK (1).jpg (900x601, 108K)

lol did they photoshop the wrists to look darker

Does this mean the Guardian is literally supporting terrorism?

I have been heavily involved with Sleeping Giants, the Anti-Defamation League and other organizations on several fronts. Targeting advertisers of conservative media like Breitbart. Targeting wealthy donors to conservative causes, allowing only corporate-friendly ones (sometimes). Deplatforming speakers. Banning conservatives from Twitter/Patreon/Facebook etc. Soon we will cleanse the net of all these people.

>I have been heavily involved with Sleeping Giants, the Anti-Defamation League and other organizations on several fronts. Targeting advertisers of conservative media like Breitbart. Targeting wealthy donors to conservative causes, allowing only corporate-friendly ones (sometimes). Deplatforming speakers. Banning conservatives from Twitter/Patreon/Facebook etc. Soon we will cleanse the net of all these people.

Attached: shlomosays.png (119x125, 23K)

Because being right wing has become almost a crime. What does that tell you about the system?

>Sleeping Giants
lol you're a social media activist, not a nationalist
>member of ONR

I hope this happens. You can't give people a taste of the internet, polarize them, and then cut half of them off. It's an addictive drug for people. If you wanted them censored you need to have done it from the get go before they even knew it existed. 10s of millions of people going through social media withdrawal without the ability to get their hit of confirmation bias/no-risk confrontations, with no other outlet than the real world be fun to experience.

>i'm a leftwing anarchist but I also support major corporations because they're allied with me atm

lads the absolute state of these kikes

If you say so, just don't get upset when people use it against you.

The paid Putinbot shills post these threads 24/7 to get a rise out of the alt-facts-right and neo-Nazi groups the Kremlin supports in Europe and America.

medium.com/dfrlab/kremlin-and-alt-right-share-nazi-narrative-2df4af60c749

theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2018/08/russia-is-co-opting-angry-young-men/568741/

theguardian.com/news/2018/apr/24/russia-neo-nazi-football-hooligans-world-cup

latimes.com/world/europe/la-fg-russia-neonazi-20150822-story.html

rferl.org/a/ukraine-russia-neo-nazi-fought-with-separatists-says-kremlin-behind-war/27598825.html

www.interpretermag.com/russia-hosting-europes-neo-nazis-nationalists-and-anti-semites-putin-supporters-all/

infowar.cepa.org/Briefs/Lv/Kremlin-scare-tactics-in-Latvia

khpg.org/en/index.php?id=1394946269

[Search domain www.nbcnews.com/news/world/what-s-behind-russian-support-world-s-separatist-movements-n614196] nbcnews.com/news/world/what-s-behind-russian-support-world-s-separatist-movements-n614196

euobserver.com/foreign/128564

observer.com/2016/10/putins-support-for-europes-far-right-just-turned-lethal/

Putinbots hide behind VPNs and memeflags, and they're instructed to shout down anybody who reveals the facts behind their sinister disinformation campaigns on social media.

Because once you're named/exposed you're subject to
>Being fired
>Being banned from payment platforms
>Being targeted for attack
>Being chucked into a kangaroo court for "hate speech"

Oh boy

Attached: 117489FE-5644-41A1-BECC-73F896678554.jpg (400x400, 33K)

Oh its this thread again.

Its ok that we're violent offensive and break the law because we're fighting for rights.

Funny when your actions are contrary to your root argument.

Fucking sperm burping retards.

Attached: sage (2).jpg (540x360, 74K)

Attached: F0E905C1-39B0-4F0E-A49E-B182E2BE0EB4.png (626x461, 349K)

pretty cowardly tbqhwyf

Sunlight is the best disinfectant. The best way counter bigotry is to drag it into the open, where it can be destroyed.

Attached: 1540801572994.jpg (575x575, 59K)

the goal of war is victory, not bravery. we font seek the respect of our enemies, we seek their destruction

We're in the middle of a paradigm shift where younger conservatives are beginning to realize how much of their life is controlled by corporations

In about 20 years, democrats will be the party of corporate welfare (just to keep the diversity gravy train rolling), while republicans will take a more state-controlled approach just to prevent the monster they created from deplatforming them out of life

No you wont. Not at all. All you will do is ensure these come to your streets.

Attached: efp array.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Just because I understand the bell curve doesn't warrant my house being burned to the ground by the mentally ill.

We're controlled by kikes and their money magic. Not corporations, a corporation is merely a business entity. The kikes turned them against us

actually this is bullshit becouse we ourselves hate "sunlight", there is nothing dangerous or subversive about transparity and accountability. - those are police categories

See what you dont get is, the actual murderers of Jow Forums dont show up to rallies

>Why are white nationalists so afraid of being named/exposed?
Oh look. Typical projecting from masked rioters

They hang out on /soc/ and kill hookers.

No bad tactics, only bad targets - the thread.
Eat shit.

All of those men would be considered fascists by todays standards. Don't believe me? Look up the opinion polls on things like segregation back in the 40s.

and /b/. In fact Jow Forums has killed ALOT of people.

Attached: Oh+4chan_222625_4359439.png (993x262, 47K)

>Which begs the question Why are white nationalists so afraid of being named/exposed?
He says, while wearing a mask and black clothing so as to more easily hide in the midst of his fellow comrades.

Attached: 1525002590735.gif (670x648, 1011K)

you should convince them to kill commies instead of our courageous sex workers.

I'm cooking some rice now....

Attached: reich rice.jpg (2560x1536, 1.24M)

true. actually segregation was practiced within the military. sometimes white american soldiers would ride with german POW's rather then with black fellow soldiers

yet they still trusted the niggers to cook and clean, beautiful diversity

Because there is a double standard. You can advocate for what you want but if any of us do it publicly we will likely have our lives ruined forever.

Attached: A4659030-4709-4324-BC32-2163BE6773A1.jpg (1536x2048, 625K)

Noone controls the sickfucks. They will only emerge during dotr.

Attached: lol 4chan.jpg (215x234, 9K)

Ricist

Attached: 1538332541089.jpg (494x482, 29K)

Chiggity chiggity CHECKED

also someone stole a fetus

Attached: stolen fetus.jpg (1418x1701, 192K)

this is why I carry a gun, sickfucks and niggers are everywhere it seems

When a "headline" is "quoted" like "this," you can be "certain" that whatever it's "telling" you is "false"

This is Jow Forums. The sickfucks are the soldiers weve been breeding for dotr. We need SOMEONE to kill the jews if you wont.

We should be lining any and all antifa members up of any age and gender and executing them in the streets.

Pretty much. ANTIFA are the kinds of Commie faggots who don't realize why 70% of the world evicted Communism, an increasing percentage, and don't understand why 70% of the world would have them lined up next to Nazis and given a bullet through the forehead. They are clueless children using the same dumb tactics Hitler's guard used before he came into power, the exact same ones to a T.

Attached: thats enough for me.gif (295x221, 554K)

Why ? It's a hindu symbol (it has inverted handles).

This nig deserves a dox
mylife.com/angela-fludd-williams/e226861086426

Attached: 948544ED-C8F2-4D63-94E0-0120F60AD9C7.jpg (960x584, 95K)

you sound mad.

Attached: 1545854927207.jpg (750x425, 86K)

haha we don't need to exterminate them, another thorough expulsion would do. Sane soldiers preform better

Why is the full force of the law never brought upon them? Could antifa be the deep-state's reserve army? I think so!

uh...to late.
There are ALOT of sickfucks on Jow Forums.
They WILL be unleashed upon jews and their kids during dotr.
Mostly because noone here can stop them/control them.

ANTIFA IS A JEWISH ORGANIZATION

Attached: 1545325822389.jpg (368x336, 83K)

Is that a real headline in The Guardian? It sounds more like a stealth marching order than anything else.

>get exposed as right wing
>banks won't give you a loan
>landlords won't rent to you
>businesses won't hire you

>somebody call the cops

snitches get stitches

Attached: giphy.gif (480x270, 3.46M)

God I wish I was a paid shill for the Kremlin.

sounds like what happened to Alex Jones with Youtube, Paypal, etc. Thank god the real world isn't as oppressive as the internet one... yet.

and those who play at war get killed by those who arent playing.

Attached: Directional_Fragmentation_Pipe_Bomb_IED_w_Tripwire.jpg (480x414, 31K)

>this just in: persecution of political minorities works

Alex Jones had people calling up sandy hook parents and screen at them that they are liars for saying that their kids are dead,

this is not about politics

Indeed. A coma too. Brain damage not so much since it was already present as an initiation qualifier for ANTIFA.

Attached: ANTIFA BTFO.webm (988x548, 2.84M)

Doxxing only works if you live in fear and have something to lose. Dox me and I'll simply murder you and take your shit.

>incoherent NPC beeping

You'll never rule anything you useful idiot.

So I don't want these fucks to find out where I live, so they cannot try to hurt me or my family.

Guess it's just a waiting game, waiting to lose. dotr is gonna take forever to get here, and I doubt those crazies are just gonna go after jews

you really wanna go there? greek antifa are no strangers to targeted assassinations and car bombing, american one's could easily catch up

youtube.com/watch?v=U9oU8-QVStE

Attached: LaughReact1000.png (462x414, 17K)

I'm going after Jews, pedos and traitors. Some Innocents will die in the crossfire. I'm OK with that.

Attached: memeflagkike.jpg (208x242, 16K)

Doxxing is a strategy with seriously diminishing returns. What happens when it's publicly revealed that 20% of the population (or whatever significant minority) is White nationalists? Well, then the White nationalists know how strong they could be, and also know exactly who the other White nationalists are! Jews don't think this stuff through evidently.

>Aren't you proud tough guys?
As long as the media forms the main stream narrative its dangerous to get doxed, 95% of the people are sheeps that are just following what they are getting told and they will just hate you without spending any thought on it. Additionally the state is protecting and sponsoring his paramilitary arm known as antifa.
useful idiots
.t yuri bezmenov

>you really wanna go there?
Yes, I want to see subhumans like you get purged live on stream.

In all seriousness, posting someone else's personal information online should be illegal. It's a form of harassment. Why can't we just have a little empathy and be decent to each other?

That it’s going the way I want it to?

Attached: t7SnAnV.jpg (781x1023, 107K)

BRING IT!

Attached: PizzaBoxIEDLarge.jpg (480x480, 46K)

>Just like every other day.
Some of us live very simple lives where we are not beholden to the things of which you speak.

Attached: fake rocks.jpg (960x640, 108K)

Antifa's not an organization, it's a web of connected groups and cells.
You know if we're to fight these people we should understand their tactics.

Attached: anno quote.jpg (1600x900, 80K)

Came on this thread to type this.

becouse its 2019 faggot, civility is done-for. the right triggered the left to much with all those helicopter memes, you wanna tell helicopter jokes? take one to your face then

Doxxing is "effective" against anyone because most people don't want to have their shit exposed.

Ironic that this article comes next to the picture of a masked domestic terrorist, I bet he would hate being doxxed too.

Yes, do it faggot.

Is that really all you can do? Come on, start your revolution already.

>asked by the guy wearing a mask

>why dont they sit around and post on Jow Forums all day like I do?

The author of that Guardian article got doxed, by the way. He didn't like it so much :( Why didn't he want anyone to know he lived at 12018 NE Sacramento St, Portland, Oregon?

>tries to attack me
>gets shot
and no As an alaskan I will never have to surrender my firearms. EVER

Attached: NOMETALPRESSUREPLATE-TYPE2_i2_ezr.jpg (302x216, 10K)

Yeah fuck the right for protesting their homelands being taken away from them and their kids being turned into degenerate racemixers or tranny faggots.

>civility is done-for
Careful what you wish for, comrade

>you wanna make a dead baby joke? how bout i kill your baby.
>being this mad

After G20 there were warnings send out to antifa members about an early morning (4am or so) police raid and how they need to get all evidence like clothes and themselves out of their houses.
A lof of them still fucked it up despite being warned by an insider because they are absolute retards.