Fuck every last one of you

Just came here to say that i hope every last one of you pieces of fucking shit die painful fucking death, the world would be better off if all of you subhumans would just die out.
All you fucking do is scroll through one rage inducing thread to another while findng a random e-celeb thot to worship this month like the pathetic white knight cucks you are . You are all garbage and the reason why humanity should be wiped out in a nuclear holocaust fuck every last one of you.
Keep pretending to fight degeneracy like the subhuman LARPers that you are while being degenerate trash yourself. But you will keep deflecting it and blame every single fucking idea that doesn't fit your narrative on "muh jews" because that's all your 60 IQ brains can comprehend. Fuck you pieces of shit.

Attached: aztec culture.webm (264x480, 1.98M)

Thanks

>i hope every last one of you pieces of fucking shit die painful fucking death, the world would be better off if all of you subhumans would just die out.
I'll take my time.

Attached: magnum-pi-moustache.jpg (394x364, 27K)

Attached: juice.png (1136x1434, 1.16M)

agreed

Is this the Romanian shill’s way of saying that we’ve won?

This whole fucking shitstain of a board is a disgrace, you people are lower than fucking dogshit, for the last 6 years that i come here every time i leave with utter disgust for humanity and a homicidal rage.

u mad?

Yeah man, but it's cool, I'm high as hell and dont care about you or tomorrow.

pretty cool pasta
can I borrow it?

Attached: 1542516010265.png (608x568, 335K)

Someone needs a hug

SEETHING

see you tomorrow

im starting to loose my sensibility to gore
im starting to become filth
:(

Nobody is forcing you to stay you idiot.

this. pretty sure they stopped paying people to shill the board. there has been a massive drop off from garbage paid shill threads
still have govt-run shillfaggots though

Attached: 1545353089608.jpg (375x305, 24K)

Happy New Year kikey, we're coming for you!

Attached: 1468663293716.jpg (638x710, 96K)

Future archeologists will dig up those skeleton remains, and make up romanticized story about religious rituals of ancient people.
Just like we do now with old dug up skeletons and pyramids.

Attached: 1541804786475.jpg (228x271, 22K)

It's myw ay of saying that my depression, paranoia and hatred have gotten way worse since i started coming here. That's all this board is good for a bunch of LARPing normalfag scum posting extreme shit for the sake of being edgy while the ones that believe in something only lose hope in whatever values they had.
This place is cancer and filled with hypocrites and scum worse than any media jew.

its funny how the balkans are the only ones left with a bit of humanity in themselves

What a faggot.

kek
the famous autistic gipsy rage

Attached: 1545309093312.jpg (1068x600, 78K)

Kill somthing you FEEL better my dude

who hurt you?

This but unironically

Can I get a rundown of the webm? I’m too much of a pussy to watch it.

Attached: 16B1E953-25FC-4A8D-B1AC-A9613D2305DB.jpg (900x738, 249K)

In the oven, you go.

Sati eaw familia an pula, bro.

Hey drive to Burgas faggot and fight me. Ill end you quick so you dont suffer.

Holy shit, I didn't expect to laugh this hard

Attached: 1529275592851.jpg (1056x1080, 108K)