ITT: Jow Forums BTFO

post images that BTFO Jow Forums

Attached: 48926328_489533718238928_6788183437527220224_n.jpg (480x511, 32K)

that flag

That's 'let them eat cake'-tier reasoning

I don't know why are your memes so shit if you post on Jow Forums all day. kys leaf faggot,

You like eating crayons don't you.

Because your cunt ass spends all my hard earned money on women's magazines, housing ""decorations"", new clothes and makeup. Now clean the fucking house. And then you'll take my cock like a good girl.

>post images that BTFO Jow Forums

They are not rich becasue she spends her day on that fat ass spending his money.

>Cleaning house in 8 hours
>Getting rich in 8 hours
>Same thing

>woman doesn’t do shit while at home for 16 hours
>house isn’t clean
>man goes to work for 8-12+ hours to earn a fixed amount per hour/year
>one produces direct results variable by effort put in
>the other is static and only variable by hours clocked in/fixed income due to annual salary
>somehow they equivocate
Literal womanthibk, Christ, sage

This is the kind of question that should lead to a black eye.

My wife works and I stay home and by the time I clean the house and cook a good dinner, I still have 5 hours of the day left to sit around watching movies and jacking off. Women are lazy.

Probably because you spend all his money rather than cleaning the damn house.

Because you keep spending all my money on useless shit you dumb bitch.

Attached: KnowTheFaggotByHisMark.png (500x675, 605K)

My mom had 3 kids and babysat 4 babies in her home daycare business. She made every meal at home, had the house clean and did all the laundry.

How the fuck can't zoomer women can't even handle 1 kid?

This. Anyone who thinks OP's image is a "gottem" is too busy fingerpainting with their own shit to be capable of becoming wealthy or even cleaning their house.

I have 4 brothers and sisters and my mom stayed at home and ran a tight ship. Dad went to work and brought home the bacon. Pretty typical white family. I love being white.

>t. 22 years old NEET that dropped out of college and spends all his time watching anime

the fact that he works is the reason there is a house to clean
what a dumb fucking image

Cleaning the house and getting rich are the same thing apparently.

Attached: 1539635510834.png (749x821, 888K)

>My wife works and I stay home

LOL

Boy howdy I’d like to rage read some of the comments from the posted on a ladies medium like Facebook

>8-10 hours is "all day"
>woman logic
Unlike someone who has a job, she's in complete control of what gets done and how fast. Cleaning a 60X30 foot box, shouldn't take more than 3 hours and some change, that's a deep clean I might add.

Attached: 1369766328808.jpg (450x268, 25K)

Because cleaning a fucking house is as hard as getting rich through work.
Kill your fucking self roastie

Women are parasitic NPC's.
If they can't cook/clean/birth children, they are a drain on society and should be ground down for cat food.

Because mortgage and you'r food,jewelry, clothes, kids birthday presents.

Me too. My wife is a doctor and I'm basically a neet. I make sure the house is clean and spend 4-5 hours a day in my shop making shit or fixing shit.

Somebody appears to dislike having all their teeth in their mouth.... keep talking and someone will eventually help you out.

Probably because he is paying for your fantasy to sit around all day?