Is isis false flag?

How come ISIS never attack when there are big events such as Christmas, New Years or big concerts/festivals. They attack only during election time meaningless targets.

Attached: isis.jpg (2381x1336, 435K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6511Z4wpDkc
youtube.com/watch?v=cRVhpK907A4
ewn.co.za/2012/02/01/Taliban-poised-to-retake-Afghanistan
bbc.com/news/world-asia-42863116
google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-israel-defence-force-apology-attack-unit-golan-heights-defense-minister-moshe-ya-alon-a7700616.html?amp
youtu.be/aM3ElTvF52I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_linked_to_ISIL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They are Israelis.

has anyone actually ever seen these guys fighting? They only seem to exist in propaganda videos and photos where they're all dressed in the nice uniforms.

Ishmael=Israel. Jow Forums is so dumb they think being a kike is about religion.

I still think ISIS is a psyop on retardo muslims to attack/destabilize areas/regimes. The entire war Of terror's premise was to "fight them over there so we don't have to fight them over here." They purposefully create enemies and incite violence so they can bring targets out of hiding and have an excuse to attack places they want to attack. Theres this classic video youtube.com/watch?v=6511Z4wpDkc of the US having a plan to attack these countries for many years. Inciting terrorist organizations in these countries gave them the excuse they needed for several.
In 2013 there was an article about the Taliban retaking Afghanistan by 2017. (cant find the article after a quick search, will try to find it before thread dies). The actual people running the show, not the doofus president, know what they are talking about. And they arent fighting and causing havoc to "keep america safe" they are doing it for global power, economics, influence, etc. In 2011 the Iraq government told the US to fuck off and keep to Bush's timetable of leaving. This didn't sit well with the war rhetoric brainwashed faggots in the country, and lo and behold, here is a new perfect reason to go back handed to the American public on a silver platter. Super well made propaganda ISIS videos distributed across the globe. How convenient.

FPBP

Attached: 1533650269775.png (771x888, 699K)

Attached: 1529551400380.png (736x864, 341K)

ISRAELI SECRET INTELLIGENCE SERVICE would likely know

youtube.com/watch?v=cRVhpK907A4

Based Ron Paul isn't openly denying the existence of ISIS, but he is hinting on it and has some good points.

To me it's all fake.

>Horrifying experiments are being carried out on ISIS prisoners as the terror group tries to develop chemical weapons, documents reveal.
>Iraqi special forces have uncovered details of the use of human 'guinea pigs' - who died during testing - after Mosul University was recaptured from jihadists.
>Papers seen by The Times show terrorists have been using easily-obtainable pesticides to develop chemical weapons in experiments likened to Nazi research.
>It comes after it emerged ISIS has recruited weapons experts from around the world and shifted its research operation to Syria.
anyone remember this silly shit? its all a big joke.

The question you should be asking is why isis never attacks Israel

Okay okay. Here I am here I am.

ISIS is a tool for both Jew subhumans and Mudslimes to sway American (((news))) watching NPC's into pushing for spending time, energy, lives and resources literally anything they can MKULTRA into their minds..... In hopes that they can destroy us and subvert us because BOTH the Muslims and the Kikes think they're better than everyone, and particularly hate us because we are the bringers of hope and peace for the world. They hate that.

IE, Muslims and Jews hate us more than they hate each other. And they will both pay with their existence, not the lowly people. Just their (((higher ups))).

ISIS = Israel Secretly Invaded Syria.

/thread.

Welp I cant find the article I am talking about, here is an article that semi supports my claim. A report based on captured faggots' claims about Taliban retaking Afghanistan (2012) ewn.co.za/2012/02/01/Taliban-poised-to-retake-Afghanistan
and heres an article showing how the taliban control a ton of afghanistan as was predicted. bbc.com/news/world-asia-42863116 (2018)
I bring this up to show that analysts and actual spook fucks know what they are doing and whats going on.

THIS

isis is a purposeful creation. just look at who they really benefit and it's quite obvious. probably grossly exaggerated anyway

Why are you faggots so simple minded as to just say DA JOOOS! without any actual thought or evidence or fucking anything besides stupid memes?

Google up Richard Gutjahr.

Need more evidences?

Yes I need more evidence than some random fuck's name you stupid piece of shit.

Show your flag, you kike faggot.

You have less than 3 weeks until your shithole and all the faggots in it are sacrificed by Holy Fire.

google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-israel-defence-force-apology-attack-unit-golan-heights-defense-minister-moshe-ya-alon-a7700616.html?amp

fuck off kike, there is more than enough evidence to make one wonder how involved Israel is with ISIS

Anyone remember when Jow Forums wasnt this dumb? I miss those days.
Good work user, you actually brought a piece of interesting evidence to support your claim instead of just spouting nonsense memes. I appreciate it.

Wow, some Jew is mad salty here. You people don't celebrate New Years Eve?

I am definitely salty about Jow Forums being ruined by you people. I have said nothing in defense of Jews for you to have your little anti jew fueled tantrum, I believe 100% the US collaborates with Israel and many other countries in their plans to destabalize problem countries and use proxies to do their bidding, and not just in relation to ISIS, but I am so fucking sick of reading your garbage fucking nonsense memes and claims made with 0 evidence to back it up other than some photoshopped redpilled Jow Forums meme that you saved and parrot non stop.

And no, i dont give a fuck about new year

Attached: 12412515343634.png (1200x800, 52K)

This Sharia faggots making all of you Disregard the fact that we need to eradicate Muslims too. They hate us and are working WITH the jews secretly AGAINST the USofA.

All abrahamic religions are a plague to be erradicated.

Now I'm a muslim instead of a jew, you got me. The memer knows best.

Actually this thread started off decent before you Aspie and that Ender fag ruined it.

wouldn't fit the religion of peace narrative they keep pushing in the west
meanwhile Shitrael has a wall to keep the very same people out

pure coincidence

Attached: hand-rubbing.jpg?w=215&h=246.jpg (215x246, 12K)

>started off decent
>JOOS!!! DA JOOSSS !DDID IT KIKE JEW!!! JEW JEWJEJWJEWJKIKE!!!

Ya it was really good thread

Shalom Rabbi

JOOOOO!!!!!!

Attached: he-mad.jpg (638x359, 22K)

MEMES!!!! JOOOOOS!!!!!!

That's right faggot submit before your superior.

Now go do the opposite of a shareblue shill/npc tier ((media)) baby.

((They)) promote division through deceiving people in order to subtract attention from themselves.

/We/ must do the opposite. Infrom and enlighten people into unity thus further exposing the middle eastern desert niggers.

You dont have to keep pressing enter after everyone buzzword filled sentence.

Lol call out Muslims and Kikes together and all hell breaks, FLOODS. They can't help themselves, desert niggers are forever American inferiors and they hate it.

>buzzwords
>((They))
>/We/
>"Jow Forums buzzwords"

Your rules of online engagement are showing middle eastern scum.

Oh what secret muslim online defense organization am I a part of?

We are entering new Maymay territory here, it seems you have nothing to parrot in response. I've never heard someone complain about a muslim online defense force before. You hear about Hillary defense force, Jew defense force, the endless allknowing all capable "shill." The Russians, China troll factory force, and lately I've been hearing about North korean online defense force. But I havent heard any claims or clever names for the Muslim defense force. Anyone got one?

>S E E T H I N G
be careful not to self combust and turn into a pile of ash Shlomo

Attached: 1505905996511.png (389x390, 18K)

joo

yup

They’re not quite as scary as the propaganda makes them out to be
youtu.be/aM3ElTvF52I

>why don't terrorists attack during events where security is 10x tighter than usual
gee i dunno its a mystery

Why has ISIS never attacked israel?

unless you are talking about actual mercenaries its mostly Allah-this and Ackbar-that will pulling of some guerrilla shit and dying

those guys look like SDF or something

They don't have enough committed fighters in the West. It's as simple as that. They may feel committed when they leave the shithole they're from, but when they're in the West the loony toons jihadism starts to seem a little ridiculous and killing and being killed just doesn't feel like a great life choice after all. And most of the willing ones are mentally broken lone wolves anyway and few of them have the skills to mount a significant and well-planned attack. For a large-scale attack you need committed fighters and the logistics, and it's not that easy for terror cells to go undetected these days.

You forgot to mention jews

Good question considering that Syria is right next door.

fpbp

Attached: Israel backs ISIS.jpg (727x613, 90K)

get off the proxy, you're doing your best to make the Finnish look retarded and it's pathetic like your existence

Attached: Israel - Al Queda - ISIS.jpg (742x510, 150K)

they've tried, but sometimes the fbi actually does their job, probably by accident

>blog

>forgot
is it still necessary to mention that Mossad is recruiting and training ISIS on the far side of the border?
you tell me Shlomo

Attached: Ephraim_Benjamin-001.jpg (1200x637, 107K)

JOOOOS!

the FBI just trick some paint huffing retard to go along with their FBI informant's retarded scheme and then they get arrested. then youll see some news article like

>south dakota man who pledged allegiance to ISIS arrested for plans to blow up every school in america

Yawn. Guess how I know you're an absolute brainlet with zero understanding of ISIS, never mind the geopolitics of the area.

>(((MSN)))

Attached: news.jpg (960x637, 64K)

Maybe theyre not as powefull as u think

MEMES'NJOOOS!!!!

not on their own
just a pawn in somebody else game

DA JOO'S GAME!!!!

Also, the fact that white helmets are getting netflix documentaries and oscars

really makes you think.

Attached: download.jpg (229x220, 7K)

That doesn't answer my question. Tell us, O enlightened one, why does not isis attack israel?

Prob because they support ISIS through direct and indirect means. As does the US, Saudi, Turks, and probably several other governments and private organizations with or without the knowledge of the general leadership of every mentioned county, you dumb little meming faggot,

seriously they released that propaganda garbage real fast.

They routinely threaten concerts and festivals. They've hit concerts and festivals. Some that come to mind:

Bataclan Theater attack in November 2015.
Manchester Arena bombing in May 2017.

Here's a full list

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_linked_to_ISIL

Dang, it's almost as if they overran bases that were stocked full of NATO weaponry.

Nah nevermind must be da jooz

Swearing and anger is a shill hobby

What am I shilling?

Yeah, these Jewish Bataclan owners happened to sell their club coincidentally a few months before the attack. Doesn't remind us at all to Lucky Larry.

Post evidence you stupid trailer trash.

Use Google, you Aspie Khazar.

No, you hick fuck. Post evidence of your claim you little dicked erectile dysfunctional faggot.

>Manchester Arena bombing
im still convinced this bombing was planned and executed by whatever the UK version of CIA niggers is. then its just so easy to pin it on some dope who dresses in wizard robes

this

Attached: 1546236087409.jpg (832x766, 85K)

You cant even name the most famous fucking Spy organization on the planet with a fucking series of global blockbuster movies made after it, yet you think you know what you are talking about? Fucking twat bitch.

>77
god wills it
fuck sand niggers and fuck kikes

Attached: 1545104619029.jpg (570x430, 36K)

Hahahahaha doesn't matter nigger you are so pissed your division inciting tactics aren't working.

>points out that we haven't been specifically targeting Muslim astroturfing.
>doesn't see that any subversive tactics are inherently ((filths)) arguments
>doesn't understand islam and Judaism are both SCOURGE of the earth
>probably also doesnt understand that ((christCU CKS)) are their ((inventions))

>being this susceptible to NPC tier ((MKULTRA MEDIA)) conditioning.

Ding ding ding

Jews are implicit you seething degenerate division spreading pol discrediting subhuman ((deep state)) sacrificee.

Lol is your hair dyed red or blue?

Lel how mad are you? WhY yOu MaD sO yBoY?!!

Believing the (((given narratives)))

Woah lucky 7s based shillpilled poster.

I can never remember if its MI5 or MI6. if I got it wrong everyone would complain about it

whats that?
i can't hear you alibaba try speaking english

oh i read that wall of text wrong sorry m8

Attached: 1544801857742.png (461x491, 275K)

ISIS is a meme, it is really just a front for all the Sunni tribes who rose up against their hated Shiite enemies ruling Bagdhad and sent their soldiers and militia running with their tail between their legs.

As for why they don’t attack Israel, well it’s the same reason Hamas and Hezbollah don’t attack Israel much anymore either, they got a big fucking wall.

but youre probably right it probably was this big ISIS terrorist who buys cashews and tuna before the big suicide attack

Attached: 1496261467601.png (922x617, 641K)

Attached: you-mad-bro-he-mad-son.jpg (464x332, 30K)

...... Okay nvm. Was about to go full autism on you kek.

And this pic related douchebag has filmed two terrorist attacks in two different countries in between 8 (!) days. And he is married to a Mossad agent. Pure coincidence, I know.

Especially his Nice attack video is very suspicious, he simply films a white van out of nowhere that later crashes on people.

In the age of driving cars, it's very easy to manipulate such attacks.

Attached: Richard Gutjahr.jpg (168x300, 7K)

jfgi.herokuapp.com

*age of self-driving cars

Oh post your blog

pure coincidence

Attached: 36d.jpg (300x300, 15K)

If this is you being at the "wait so EVERY country has (((deep state))) ties to cartel (((banking))) and ((human trafficking"

Then you are on the right track of your "illuminati research" now you are at the final question to answer.

Who controls the banks and global slave trading operations.

>inb4 IDK BUT IT'S NOT THE JEWS/SAND NIGGERS.