Anyone else unironically believe in kek and meme magic?

Anyone else unironically believe in kek and meme magic?

Attached: Kek1.png (884x600, 420K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaos_magic#Results-based_magic
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's meme magic?

the power of memes to influence things, or as a representation of otherworldy forces. I.E Kek and pepe being a part of Trump being elected.

pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com/

Cringe

Lol. It was influential enough for the defamation league to ban.

Attached: 1511970058734.jpg (435x467, 90K)

Says the literal faggot

I do. kek, praise be to him, and all who abide by his standings. thine glory is yet to be known, as the true meaning of meme magic is the community. when one wills it is not strong, but when a community wills, then magic can occur.

There are no coincidences user.

Attached: One_Board_Under_Kek.jpg (621x800, 157K)

>no election interference
>we did it reddit!
Pick one.

Attached: 4312441A-D6A8-47D2-9C1E-4AE9D1767202.jpg (170x249, 13K)

it doesnt count as interference when its divine intervention

No, not at all.

Attached: 1491220496670.jpg (800x1236, 253K)

Attached: 1524002538990.gif (454x255, 3.9M)

I do, I just think the people that try to make money off of it are absolute scum. Kind of like the peddlers in church (((gift shops)))

Attached: 2559F2D5-C712-45D1-BB15-6520362BE978.jpg (725x673, 255K)

A plague of frogs1/?1/2??? not a coinkidink. It's kek. PC darkness has brought it about until rectified.

Are people making $£$£ off it?

That retard Sargon tried to subvert it, then if I recall correctly the dumbass that made Pepe tried to sue for damages

Attached: Proof of KEK IRL.jpg (485x222, 36K)

Yes. Only faggots and failures don’t believe.

Attached: 9EAFF81F-BB25-40C1-9B0A-19A10D81C287.jpg (4032x3024, 1.72M)

Yes.
Read supergods by grant morrison.
He really gets into how symbolism doubles as a form of chaos magic that can merge realities. I read it a few years before kek memes and I immediately knew what was going on.

Of course. The universe is really just a manifestation of my thoughts, meme magic included.

>tfw you realize that you alone control the destiny of mankind

Explains the rampant homosexuality you raging faggot.

Could Jow Forums meme memes into a religion?

Dont worry, I am channeling my energy into turning you into a faggot. The change is already beginning. Soon you’ll discover your lust for cock in your tight anus

All I want is memes to allow me to shoot ice from my hands. Make mages real again

Meme magic and Kek are obviously related, and meme magic is harnessed through Kek and memes are charged by his power. But people were on to the idea before Kek returned.
Meme magic is Chaos magic. And memes are just Sigals, a concept that goes back to Medieval times. To be fair most memes are really super-sigals or hyper-sigals rather than just simple sigals.
Synchronicity is also a critical part of Chaos magic. Which we accidentally discovered, although some here might have recognized it right away.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaos_magic#Results-based_magic
Kek gives immense power to meme magic (a.k.a. chaos magic) because he is naturally at home in chaos, because it actually was his home before the world was created.
Of course it's real.

Attached: dfsv3vg.jpg (500x534, 109K)

I believe the same masons that did your pic started the pepe, kek, and shadilay memes here

We exist in an immaterial realm and experience it as material. What we do and see is controlled by ourselves in the spirit world, which is why we have free will compared to an ant or something.

Meme magic is the result of information being produced so fast that the manifestation of sycronycities can be observed between examples. Since old information is easily retained and referenced we can easily expose similarities. This is a plague of frogs, it's just that there is no functional difference between actual frogs and pepes because all that matters is the iconography.

Attached: 2fe263d4fd384b44ef3a9984342b8c7bcd24ee2e9ad4e5e508e63df6af00900b.png (540x533, 429K)