Get absolutely fucked

4 more years!

Attached: 1546295951317m.jpg (587x1024, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=5UMfHnixzMA
twitter.com/RealSaavedra/status/1079869309910900736
isidewith.com/poll/2900725867
youtube.com/watch?v=5UMfHnixzMA
youtube.com/watch?v=UZO5q0B5wfw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1526215034235.gif (1230x543, 634K)

The Dems have no one good to run. It's impossible. They can't please their radical progressive wing and their traditional base at the same time. All they have is Trump hate

M A D L A D
A
D
L
A
D
did he actually say this top kek

Wow, did Drumpf just make light of the psychiatric medications that almost every single spree killer is found to be taking?

Yes.

Stolen.

Ops a cocksucker.
hooktube.com/watch?v=5UMfHnixzMA

The memery in 2020 is going to break all records. Trump re-elected. Bitcoin $50,000. LINK $2500. Cannabis legalized in the US. Drinking age "decriminalized" to 18 in certain states in anticipation of a federal age change. San Francisco falls apart and the federal government refuses to bail it out.

And last but not least, we BUILD THE WALL!

Elizabeth Warren isn't Hillary Clinton. She could actually do well simply because of a recession.

Source: twitter.com/RealSaavedra/status/1079869309910900736

Beto.jpg

Hahahahahahahahahaha!

>the left will unify behind a fucking huwhite male
Not in this fucking reality.

go back to r*ddit you absolute faggot

Attached: wronge.jpg (246x261, 11K)

What
said. No way in hell are they running anyone remotely white in 2020. The progressives would riot. Even if they did run Beto, his success was due to being a hipster who could speak spanish in a state with a lot of Mexicans. That doesn't necessarily translate into national appeal

thanks, FUCK OP

Oh god that ones especially brutal. I wish I could relive voting for this character. What a fuggn timeline

This is the correct answer, reminder most posters here are nonwhites now and plebbit, so they don't actually understand politics or data.

Trump is fucking king of the backhanded insult. Hot Damn I love my President!!!

Attached: 1536621175897.jpg (720x478, 77K)

Beto is hispanic

Okay, this is epic, based and redpilled

>twitter.com/RealSaavedra/status/1079869309910900736
This is pretty good for a boomer meme

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (680x415, 392K)

If you can't obviously tell from a pic then it's irrelevant.
Not a chance in hell the jews would push that aspect anyway, as it calls into question half the (((white))) male shootings, and their own (((FELLOW WHITE PEOPLE))) tactics.

Michelle Obama.

isidewith.com/poll/2900725867

Using a VPN or visiting Canada, huh?
"käännä tviitti"

Well trolled but can you finalize middle eastern withdrawal since I've got you here

Attached: 1546136634140.gif (900x500, 283K)

This man is savage

>can speak Spanish
Jeb! for the Dems.

Beta O'Dork

Lost to the guy who lost to Trump

lol what recession? u shills getting delusional.

No, but I have a qt3.14 redhead Finn gf. Does that count?

>Michelle Obama.
Online polls are useless, but she's not a bad pick. Women prefer women, she's a nonwhite, and she's more "with it" than Clinton. Even if she ended up winning, it'd be worth it for the acceleration it'd cause.

Eventually.

pretty sure we're all fucked and Trump can't fix things politically but he still has the bantz so at least there will be some fun on the way down

He's 100% white irish

I hope you find time in 2019 to spit some of Trump's cum out of your mouth you lemming.

Nice meme, btw

Yes, please.

Savage-in-chief. We've got all the best savages, right folks?

Too many people believe she’s lying about being a dude now and her only achievement is the dumpster fire of a school lunch overhaul that everyone hated. She also looks like a fucking silverback gorilla

Keep crying incel

Attached: k4BX4l8.jpg (992x744, 70K)

Savage

Attached: 1540111120083.jpg (720x762, 106K)

The 2020 election will moon BAT fellow bizraeli. Load up now.

You mean ROBERT? Fuck that skater boy pussy.

Kek

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: RuvOEk.gif (602x339, 3.95M)

He's great at insulting and pre-emptively branding/defining his political opponents, but a shit leader. Great campaigner, terrible governor.

Attached: Todd Howard is Speaking.jpg (200x200, 13K)

My sides.
She'd guarantee 100% right side turnout for Trump & then some.

>she's
>Women prefer women
>she's
>she's
>she

Attached: MooseKnuckleShuffle.webm (360x203, 2.45M)

Must be 1/1024th

Trump would bully her 24/7 if she announced a run for 2020. Probably so bad that she'd have a mental breakdown.

FISA docs drop prior to 2020 campaign. Trump walks it.

Irish

Damnit, forgot my brackets on (((she'd)))

youtube.com/watch?v=5UMfHnixzMA

Attached: 1546208194642.jpg (2144x3896, 1.76M)

you delusional retard, there's absolutely no way LINK will ever get above 10, let alone a hundred.

gas all the stinky linkies

Attached: 938473278462378428.jpg (567x405, 27K)

SAVAGE

Attached: Untitled - 0 181.jpg (800x864, 507K)

Cryptos will be at zero. It was a pump and dump and the chumps are nearly bled dry.
>muh one and zeros
>muh literally having nothing
>muh pretending this is freedom

>We've got all the best savages, right folks?
Plebbit has made it impossible to talk about anything to do with Trump. Boomers and low IQ magapedes are too fucking cringy to deal with, they also don't know anything about anything and get their information by faith and Q. You niggers should just fuck off back to plebbit and do your thing there, you don't do anything here you can't do there and you shit everything up you come into contact with on Jow Forums.

Attached: 1489547215858.jpg (838x771, 141K)

careful, you're pretty close to figuring out this is true of all currency.

I want Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez to run for ultimate accelerationism.

>low IQ magapedes
Never said I was a MAGApede. Don't see how anything I posted would lead you to this asinine conclusion.

She's too much of a meme to run. She's barely been in office and she already has enough retarded soundbites to sink a campaign ten times over

She'd loose

You don't see how
>le Queen nigger has a penis meme
and thinking (((brackets))) goes on niggers gives you away?

Everything is a currency, some are just way shittier than others and some you can eat and some you can hold in your hand and some you can wipe your ass with. I can't think of much I can do with ones and zeros other than pass them off to another rube.
>every transaction is literally tracked and assigned to my device
>this is freedom

are you saying she doesn't have a penis?

The exact same could be said about Trump, and yet look where we are.

>le Queen nigger has a penis meme
Refute that fucking video.
I swear you fuckers are getting as paranoid & elitist as 8ch@an niggers.

Dumb as fuck, literal caricatures

Attached: 8b2.jpg (853x543, 141K)

>zero refutation
Month-old-smegma licking faggot confirmed.

oh sweety your autism is showing again.

She's just your average sheboon you dumbfuck boomer faggot. You're so fucking dumb I hope to god you're not white

Attached: 1michelle.jpg (700x467, 37K)

Hey man I really like those beautiful redheads from Canada with Gene's from France. I am tall, wealthy and handsome. Do you think they will live traditionally if I bring on to India or they turn into bad mother ?

Trump's soundbites were crazy because no one expected a politician to talk like that. Cortez's soundbites are crazy because she displays a stunning lack of knowledge on pretty much everything

Refute the fucking testicles CLEARLY making an impression in "her" pants as "she" dances around on Ellen in that video you fucking autistic faggot.
Explain how it's NOT testicles, please. Dying for that fucking level of coping.

Its literally new years right now this loser is posting on Jow Forums

Attached: 1544275784628.jpg (1270x1270, 213K)

>Cortez's soundbites are crazy because she displays a stunning lack of knowledge on pretty much everything
Which is the exact same "charge" the left threw at Trump, then & now.

This statement makes you look worse, being here & posting yourself.

No one ever really believed there was a nice peaceful solution. Trump is and was a last hope that the necessary destruction could be minimized.

kek, you shouldn't do that

And the left was wrong while we're right. Not surprising

>dead silence now
Guessing you've never seen that particular video before. It's fucking irrefutable.
Didn't believe it myself before I saw it. And the fucking original is STILL up on Ellen's youtube, and you can clearly see the same exact shit.

Why sirs ?

\Nobody would willingly move to India

Couldn't even beat ted cruz with with 10x the budget and propaganda

The dems are running her as punishment for her goof with the native american shit
she will lose but so would anyone else, trump is an easy shoe in for 2020

Veto Beto.

C'mon the memes write themselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=UZO5q0B5wfw
Starts around 5:10 for the big ball swing. Possible ball shots earlier, but this is where the big one happens. Ellen's channel for sure.

Michelle will be the candidate, this is all bs to make it seems like they are forcing her against her wishes to save America from trump

>Guessing you've never seen that particular video before. It's fucking irrefutable.
kek, no. When did happen, I always just saw the "green dress" picture

Attached: large.jpg (719x494, 13K)

>Explain how it's NOT testicles, please
Because it’s a benis you absolute dicklet.

>he posts on Jow Forums
I’m not a degenerate and the day is wholly arbitrary. Also one of the absolute most dangerous nights to be out, even sober and armed.

Almost 4 years ago. Didn't see it myself til earlier this year.
I don't blame you honestly, the shit seems tinfoil as fuck, at first.

God bless Trump...MAGA!

I was wrong, you were right. I'm the boomer now.

Attached: 1525406642584.gif (270x252, 971K)

Not unless "she" did the hot dog cut thing & "her" penis swings in two halves.

Nah, you're a leg up above boomers; they can never admit they're wrong. Cheers.

Yeah, but they have the media (msm and social media) on their side.

I linked to the Ellen Show YT here to prove it for all. The big swing starts at 5:10, but it looks like something dangling the whole time.

Sounds like Trump possesses your thoughts the most honestly you dicknosed shilldoh

Attached: 3CCB236B-BCBA-4488-92C5-5FF514CC2CC5.jpg (1024x771, 130K)

Then where is the benis?

Attached: 3864E032-CCFA-4D25-91B8-607208D9F977.jpg (808x805, 177K)

She's going to run 100% and probably get the nom.

>LINK $2500
$1000 EOY. We've got another 8 hours until Hawaii rolls into 2019