Anyone else completely demoralized by the state of this presidency?

anyone else completely demoralized by the state of this presidency?

2 years and no wall

Attached: 1545550211880.png (291x344, 85K)

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

TFW the same shill response. Every. Single. Time.

im waiting for the COLLAPSE

Attached: 1531333389812.jpg (600x579, 92K)

trump knows how to talk but that seems to be all there is to him. still support him because he pisses off people i hate

Attached: 1546197531256m.jpg (1024x510, 72K)

Will be if he reopens the government without the wall

Attached: Shareblue-Sample-COPY-0-6.png (411x600, 111K)

2 decades to finish road construction i-20 thru Alabama. Propagandists expect wall in 24 months. A framed message to sow distrust.

>Shareblue-Sample-COPY-0-6.png
Can't tell if troll or not.

kill yourself shill rat

$0.00 to the wall

$50,000,000,000 given in aid to Israel

Attached: 1545709975116.png (574x601, 156K)

>pulled out of TPP
>pulled out of paris climate agreement
>pulled out of UN migration pact
>pulled out of Syria
>pulling out of Afghanistan
Nah im pretty happy so far.

sure thang op
>op stuffs elephant trunk up his ass and screams i am free fuck the nazi patriarchy

Attached: wall it works.png (1056x831, 1.03M)

IT WAS OUR
T U R N
U
R
N

Nah, thanks to Trump policy I have a job paying $20 an hour, but was making less than $10 under Obama.
If anything I have more morale than I have in years. I can actually afford shit now.

It’s been a shit show from day one beginning with the lying about his crowd size and the lying has never stoped. 20 days from now will mark 24 months in office and something like 7,000 lies documented and counting. Total corruption through this administration...lavish spending of tax payer money for personal reasons, trips, vacations...you name it. 2 years of a criminal investigation to see if the orange fuck is a traitor...he is. That investigation has spread to encompass all of his businesses and family...his charity has already been declared a fraud and dissolved, criminal investigations underway into that as well. His fucking presidency began with his university being declared a fraud and shut down...Dump paid a $25 million dollar settlement for that. He’s a fucking con man...why he has any support at all at this point is beyond me. He even fucked you racists and bigots over with the lie about Mexico paying for the wall. The wall isn’t gonna happen anymore than his promise to kill Obama care on day one. Enough of this orange clown already. You ‘tards got played.

>TPP
About that....

>anyone else completely demoralized by the state of this presidency?
Not at all. TRUE supporters are the former so-called Tea Party types that were pissed off by everything coming out from D.C. We needed someone to blow the system up and from what we see, Trump is doing just that. Yeah, the wall would be nice, but we already know those of you against it doing everything in your feeble power to prevent it, would sabotage it. So ONWARD! God bless DJT!!

Attached: 1540593478075.gif (314x276, 1.66M)

sage

You truly are a fucking moron. Let’s see how God blesses this traitor. Franklin Graham (con man like Trump) says God put the dog turd in office. I say yeah, mane he did just that but why???? Simple, God saw away to bring his worthless family and him to justice. Remember, God works in mysterious ways! Being elected POTUS is the absolute worst thing that could have happened to Trump. He will be utterly destroyed before the end of this new year. You fucks will just have to cry and go back to inbreeding and fucking your farm animals.

I wonder if this is how the Romans felt as they watched their empire eat itself. They even had a black emperor.

Attached: caracalla-british-muesum.jpg (225x225, 22K)

I guess 2 of 5 isn't bad?

>God bless DJT
we don't refer to satan as God in real America, foreign filth

I checked out when he started taking gun rights away

This is gun cam footage from an 40mm rotary cannon. No drone in the world carries one.

Nope. Still funny.

I am delighted by the actual concentration camps he is setting up, where people are starting to die from their physical removal quite frequently.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

its a meme that started in the election you fucking brainlet

Yeah, honestly. The whining on Twitter and enacting of the (((progressive agenda))) is contemptible. Ivanka should not be involved, at all. She's a traitor to this country.

It's not his fault you faggots, and Trump is the best President we could've had at this moment. I'm starting to think Jow Forums's average IQ is nigger-tier

It's happening. Give him time. He's already gonna defund Israel. Maybe he will allocate the shekels to the wall.

Me, too. I'd only ding him for not declassifying the FISA. Otherwise, quite pleased.

Not at all. Try harder shareblue.

Sage

>hello fellow whites

muh wall

we wanted a civil war, pure chaos, not a wall

we can build a wall after

Did you actually believe him when he said he was going to build the wall. As far as I concerned, Trump's only purpose was to keep Hilary out. Everything else that he has said and done is pretty much just talking points and actions that you would expect out of any everyday politician.

So what you retard? This is about preserving the white race, not about one powerless man's morality.
>Oh gee guys don't get upset, you might make Trump sad. That's what we're all about right? Making Trump feel good? It's not about our race, we are one man's free chearleading team!

only shareblue cucks use those memes.
invest in new material

Same. Fuck Drumpf.

First of all, if you voted for Trump on his policy agenda you're a moron/useful idiot. There was no good reason to vote for him, other than to see him disgrace the DC establishment from all angles. Very few understand this.

>anyone else completely demoralized by the state of this presidency?
not at all. I'm good with Trumps new years and Christmas present of filling Gitmo with 9/11 indited mossads.

Attached: 10734159_10152578991102865_394438522043393405_n.jpg (276x182, 14K)

wtf i hate trump now

No I’m not a liberal beta male
>projecting xir’s need for a safe space
Lol

Nice copy paste. Someone get me college photo of over 1000 of the word for word messages.

No president is ever going to do anything that is necessary to change things. He didn't even promise anything that would have any significant impact on anything. People just became passive again when he was voted in, deciding to wait things out some more. Well, I guess the wait is over.

I'm more disappointed he hasn't fought feminism at all.

Lulz. No.

Damn. This

Threatening to suspend due process to take guns was my high water mark. But as long as Hillary didnt get those SC appointments it's still a major win. Oh and the bantz have been fun.

tump was a psy-op to unify the left

Nah. I'm disappointed, but not surprised or more demoralized than I already was.

Attached: coincidences.jpg (1239x588, 73K)

That could be a joke filename

A 1500 mile wall.

Boston to Miami.

Did you really think it was gonna happen?

yeah but why rename twice

Attached: incel36716.png (833x876, 797K)

No, concern shill.

egas