Am jewish

>am jewish
>alt-right automatically considers me scum of the earth because other jews whose views i heavily disagree with are massive cunts

Attached: that one image of a cat screaming but instead its mister bubz.png (257x274, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5478715/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

((()))
>am jewish
stopped reading right there

>am
Stopped reading right there

sorry buddy. deep down you a big sneaky jew

>whose views i heavily disagree
Do it then, go full Unz. Craft a paper trail to show your stance.

> >
Stopped reading there

Na those are just Russian shills trying to make you both extreme left and for both Jews and goyim to hate each other.

>
stopped reading right there

You had one job user, and now no one will buy your shilling.

Never read.

I can't read.

i never even entered your thread OP

Doesn't matter.

((()))

No one likes traitors

FPBP

Attached: 666.jpg (720x573, 71K)

my best friend is jewish and I would save his life before I saved some random white trash hick's life.

You sound like a white cuck who chains himself to apologize for slavery, OP.

I guess you should have thought about that before you were born.

>Be black
>My race is collectively responsible for a massively disproportionate amount of crime
>Hurrr y u think we all criminals whitey?? wtf??

This is you, Schlomo.

Jew

I'm open minded enough to see the next word :)

Just strive to be the best you can, fuck these literally retarded children, these dip shits resort to muh jews when they are unable to have an original thought.

Jewish you say?

Attached: 1528492799956.jpg (760x797, 108K)

If you are then keep it to yourself - admitting u r and complaining abt the backlash seems a bit psyopy to me

This was supposed to be a sort of "why must my religion be populated with such faggots" thing, but then again this is Jow Forums, so I guess I'm just retarded.

Attached: alimony.png (385x385, 382K)

Why don't you live your life without thinking of what others say, you fucking cuck ?
The concept of apologizing for what other members of your ethnic or religious group did or didn't do seems very strange to me.

Do something about it in your community.
If you don't you're just as guilty as the rest.
Only a couple of mice will steal your food and give you fleas.
but we still exterminate the entire nest because that nest will always produce more flea carriers and food thieves.

Attached: 1546179123347.png (858x596, 517K)

Jew

Tolerance paradox applies with am too!

>No one likes traitors
>P*ssraeli
GYS sandnigger

Holocaust.........
This Israel comment right here people.
The mindset

Attached: 1327964576545.png (488x453, 88K)

But you slimey kikes want Americans to apologize for slavery. Stop trying to make us into your own shitty ethnostate

>Dominican Republic

Nigger

Mitgefangen, mitgehangen!

Attached: rope.gif (500x381, 977K)

>isreal
Kike

Nope I don’t believe you

>we
>us
>being so insecure to the point of erasing your individuality

Fuck off

But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

Are jews a monolith? I know Jews, like niggers and muslims commit dissapropiate amount of crimes world wide, thusly ensuring their terrible reputation

based
blow it out your ass, kike

I'll take things that never happened for 1000 Alex.
It's just Jews are neurotic and paranoid from centuries of inbreeding.

>#notalljews
Nope

Sorry mutt, i'm not a nigger, words don't offend me.

>calls people alt-right
well that's your problem, you cutdick brian damaged low testosterone piece of shit

Also constant persecution (deservingly so). Their religion breeds evil people

Oh vey shut it down goyim

Nigger

Jew

only the truth offends you, Iranian LARPing as a Levant jew:
>>Only 2 out of 467 Ashkenazi Jews showed typical Levantine ancestry.
>Remarkably, AJs exhibit a dominant Iranian (88%˜) and residual Levantine (3%˜) ancestries, as opposed to Bedouins (14%˜ and 68%˜, respectively) and Palestinians (18%˜ and 58%˜, respectively). Only two AJs exhibit Levantine ancestries typical to Levantine populations.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5478715/

Attached: Actual WW2 Holocaust victims.jpg (2136x966, 701K)

Back to the plantation

Don't forget the atrocity propaganda.
I guess I'd think everyone was out to kill me too if my parents forced the holocaust myth on me as a toddler.

Wow my ancestors are persian, very cool kanye ! My life is now completed.

While yes, you are affecting me as well as an entire population. No shit so many countries hate your people.

infant genital mutilation is where the abuse starts

Attached: Oral Circulcision - metzitzah b'peh.gif (747x576, 194K)

Good thing i'm not living in those countries then !

One cannot discuss the Jewish question with the Jews.

meaning you're not a semite and can't use the shield of antisemitism when criticized, also you didn't pay respects to the real victims of the WW2 holocaust, be sure to do that

Does your perception of the world change something?

>you can't do that
>be sure to do that

Fuck off leaf

This is common with cultures that dont teach forgiveness. Paradoxically, this results in more persecution, after revenge is had, and thus the bloodshed replicates.

Wow, the synagogue shoot was a tragedy! That's what they all say. But they pretty much mentally scarred a baby and sucked him off. So many levels of sexual trauma here

No kike is innocent. Your very blood is cursed. I pray nightly for every single one of you to die in pain and agony.

i hope a stinky german girl grabs your hooknose with her pale, smelly feet and forces you to take deep breaths so you get gassed.

Attached: germm.jpg (1139x1125, 128K)

Good for you and them. Your people are a virus. The only good jew was kubrick.

>did or didn't do
that was funny