scribd.com/collections/4010452/9-11-The-Dancing-Israelis-FBI-report
youtu.be/3caIG0SMHXE?list=PUBNkFkGVljRCqdZAu1-4eeg
youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0
youtube.com/watch?v=vl2biXvyGCs
youtube.com/watch?v=MgABDdU7yD8
youtube.com/watch?v=-ugCIjzHptA
youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

where can i sign up to volunteer as a wall construction worker?

>experts
Fake news, no name given

Fpbp

BUILD THAT FENCE

>Makes sense to me!
Not to me. Not for anything good anyway. It's probably great for smuggling people and contraband, though. We also cannot depend on border patrol going forward. The progressives want to abolish borders and border security. The wall needs to be able to perform its function without human assistance.

Driven post steel barriers are cheap to build and are effective in deterring tunnels below. China has a bunch of cheap steel they need to unload and Trump staged a trade war to negotiate the price. 50 ft steel pillars are drive 20 ft into the ground with ease in the dessert.

I could have sworn I've read at least one tweet from him saying he never said the wall would be concrete.

This. But none of what you say matters, Trump's an obvious kike and his failures and foot dragging on the single most important issue (getting rid of spics and keeping them out) shows it.

Make a medieval style wall so they can walk on top of it fool.

u can't becose it wll 'll never be bilt

checked

The goal is to make it very hard to pass, a see-thought makes it easier to shoot through

It should be a solid wall set 100 yards back from the border. At the checkpoints, CBP trucks can drive to the southern side of the wall and drive along a road to check what is happening. They can install cameras on the top of the wall so that video command centers can see any area on the southern or northern sides of the wall. Israel's wall is a solid concrete wall, not a huge fence. The huge fence is either a compromise to get Democrat's to agree to it or a first step to diminishing "The Wall" to be "occasional fences interspersed with areas of desert and rivers", which is exactly what we already had. Trump is a Jew-lover sellout.

>ima relly gud spiller adn toly not shil.

As long as they put motion sensor turrets on them I don't care.

>u can't becose it wll 'll never be bilt
Now ask yourself, who benefits from right wingers being demoralized?

Trump is a lying faggot

jews

>An

>see through so they can see the other side
>shoot trough so they can shoot whats on the other side
Nice
Also first he blocks Chinese steel with the tariffs and then builds a wall of American steel instead of concrete win win

You mean so the cartels shoot through
Assailants always have the advantage when they can see you

Well that is fucking stupid. Why not just make it all fence and save the tax payers money. Or he could just admit he's a retard for not thinking through his plan in the first place. Or he just said wall and lied so all the dumb people would vote for him.

retard

you use an before a word starting wit ha vowel, so thats right you dipshit

No he is just beating the chinese down on price de-valuing their biggest export

they want the slates so they shoot through the holes in the event hordes of barbarians try to overcome the wall after we get rid of the libs

>Trump is a jew
Update your scripts

I would like to know this as well.

>who benefits from right wingers being demoralized?
The far right

idk man. i don't think we should be buying chinese "steel" aka fucking garbage like everything else they produce. you get what you pay for. i don't want that shit falling apart in 3 years.

ABC News - Israelis Detained on 9/11 Spies
>abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885

FBI report - Israelis caught with bombs on 9/11
>scribd.com/collections/4010452/9-11-The-Dancing-Israelis-FBI-report

Christopher Bollyn 2014 (60 min lecture)
“Israel Is Behind the 9/11 Attacks and Iraq Wars”
>youtu.be/3caIG0SMHXE?list=PUBNkFkGVljRCqdZAu1-4eeg
(keep in mind this guy used to be an alex jones nwo NWO missiles and holograms, believer. and may well be being prepped to be a spokesperson for Israel's 9/11 attack hitting the mainstream)

FOX News - The Israeli 9/11 Connection ep.1
>youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0

RT News and Press TV journalist Ryan Dawson - War By Deception 2013
>youtube.com/watch?v=vl2biXvyGCs

BBC journalist Alan Hart on Israel and 9/11
>youtube.com/watch?v=MgABDdU7yD8

RT News - Was 9/11 an Inside Job
>youtube.com/watch?v=-ugCIjzHptA

Israel Mossad Chief - Juval Aviv, ( mossad agent on whom the movie 'Munich' is based)
>youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw
tries to cover for Israel but ends up admitting a lot

2.40 'there is no doubt that there were various Israeli teams in America... who were MONITORING terrorist networks...

3.08 'Israel had [the 9/11] information that they were giving the American government..'

continues to blame the CIA for storing bombs in the towers.... ..,.,

Initial construction cost must be low on materials and instalation. We know we will get a 15 yr life with corrosion even with a coating of protectant such as a gel coat or powder coat which is our choice. But repair and maintenance program will be funded for the next 25 yrs which we can choose to use better materials.

Trump still stringing a long the final retards I see

Makes sense. Right wingers wouldn't move center they would just move more right. Which is what we're seeing with Trump and deniability.

can't criminals just pass drugs through the slits in the wall? retarded design

The best wall tech, cheap and robust.

Attached: 5b7be7c61835613d038b4573.jpg (827x465, 137K)

Small packages yes, but that means we slow that shit to a trickle.

Steel is just carbon and iron and maybe a few trace elements added depending on the application. Then theres the processes to form it which changes its characteristics like annealing cold rolling making it austenetic etc. Basically once you get the process down its super difficult to fuck up even for china, which produces about 45% of the worlds steel. Theres no valid concern in using chinese steel for structural purposes and im saying that as someone who hates chink manufacturing. Its so simple to make it almost qualifies as raw material. Trump knows what hes doing user, if we get the steel from china its because it was the best option.

Serious question. Is there someone who actually voted for Trump who doesn't regret the decision now. Can you see all the empty promises or are you still blaming the deep state or saying 4d chess? Even though he is the President and two years is enough time to actually do something, not tweet, real action. What's he going to use instead of the wall or lock her up for his next campaign??

Never thought I would see the day that a nigger got checked on pol