I got drunk and taught my 10 year old nephew the word nigger

How bad did I fuck up?

Attached: fafasdfsafsdfsd.png (640x628, 143K)

Tell him about the Jews while you’re at it

pretty bad if you didn't then move on to Juden 101

Maybe not this, but definitely tell him he should stick with his own kind.

>where did you learn that word young man??
>uncle user!
>everyone looks at you
>dead silence

thats not a fuckup. thats a win. good job

You didn't

kek

>I said nigga!

You've given him a gift for life, user.

The only answer

Based, mention Jews now too, redpill him hard as you can, my nigger.

You'll find out when he rightfully gets beat the fuck out of at school.

I assumed the lad was in on the joke with that faggot joker meme "we live in a society" and "I'm going to say the n word" he got it and said it. It's pretty cute hearing a 10 year old say nigger though. Should I talk to my 13 year old nephew about the jews?

Tell him it's a very sensitive word & should never be used in public

Nigga, he's 10 and probably has access to the internet so he's probably heard It.

That’s me!

>>losing control and assaulting someone because of a word
Are you implying niggers cant into self control?

You did good, son.

I'm implying that if you're an ass to someone because you're an insecure faggot don't be surprised when they kick your ass.

OP's nephew is not going to end up red pilled. He's going to end up on a drip at the local hospital.

eh, maybe a 3 out of 12 on the fucked up scale, if even.
If your nephew found BET on the TV for example he'd have learned it too.
Better to have this bonding moment in the family.

Oh ok so you ARE implying that losing control of yourself and assaulting someone is an OK thing to do when you are insulted. You must be a nigger too. You have made it painfully obvious that you do not belong here, boy.

Well now you gotta tell him about Nuclear bombs Thermal Nuclear War, War, Economy & how it's a lie, Overpopulation, Over Pollution of our planet, How we are destroying the planet, The Jews, Their Plan. And finally you must tell him that you are living in the matrix user. You've opened Pandora's box on the poor boy. Now you gotta reap what you sow. Kek.

Attached: TimeToFreeHim.jpg (231x218, 10K)

all I said was "n word" he knew the real world already but....I just...I'm going to get a talking to.

red pills should be taken slowly user not overdose on them

And you're a fucking effeminate faggot. If you disrespect a man then you will get what you deserve which is my toxic masculinity firmly delivered into your face via my fists.

10 year old that didn’t know the word nigger?!?

i stayed sober and taught my 6 year old nephew how to draw swastikas and what they stand for
>then we left the family party and drew them on the dirty cars of all the attending new years party family members
>family is pretty red pilled tbqh just not about nazi stuff
>most of our family died in the camps as part of the resistance

>>dumb fragile nigger cant control himself
oooo big tough guy

Attached: 1543372748604.gif (500x354, 420K)

try not to redpill him properly again until he's 14-15 or so. he's 10, childhood should be pure and apolitical senpai

I can control myself. It's a choice to beat the shit out of a fag like you. Then I'll go back to drinking my scotch. Our entire society is fucked because of effeminate loser faggots like you that cry about masculine behaviour.

I'm near certain this is the same faggot who posts fantasies about his sister getting fucked by niggers. Can you kinda piss off already?

Attached: 2hlf6gawj6c01.jpg (399x400, 47K)

Pretty bad. Soon he'll use it at school and literally be driven out of the county, possibly even out of the state. You at least told him to never say it in public right?

the most important question remains, is he white ?!

You are a nigger nigger nigger you little nigger nigger nigger. Your mom smells like nigger nigger nigger you little nigger nigger nigger.

lol

>>I can control myself
Obviously not if a single word can drive you to assault. The fact that you can not think ahead, not even 10 minutes, to understand the consequences of your actions, proves you are a nigger. Oh and drop the tough guy bullshit you projecting faggot lol you're probably 5 foot nothing 100 pounds.

Attached: 1528231032489.jpg (516x516, 41K)

Nigger, where did you go nigger, where was that other nigger, you know that nigger who was with that nigger and did that nigger thing?

If hes pronouncing the hard r, based. If he saying nigga, bluepilled and cucked.

this but unironically

Wide eyed pepes are a bannable offense.

How badly did you fuck up?!

Well,since your minimum 5 years too late teaching your nephew would say pretty badly!

Attached: 05950209.jpg (326x326, 27K)

Well now you gotta tell him to be careful with the word nigger because it's an attack command for blacks.