How do I regain my desire to approach women? I approached women all my holidays...

How do I regain my desire to approach women? I approached women all my holidays. But after nothing but rejection and being treated like shit, and maybe also due to the fact the holidays are over and I worked night shift for a week, now when I'm having two nights off and I'm walking around I feel no desire to approach. I only anticipate being treated like shit. I just walk around hating every hot woman I see and every guy I see with a hot girlfriend or wife.

Attached: donladboner.jpg (800x450, 60K)

same, but I have no desire of getting in a relationship anymore, so it's not a problem for me

Women in this day and age are crap.

Even plain jane 6/10s with no face, no boobs, no ass, can be an 8/10 with make-up; and have dozens of guys hitting on them while they go about their days minding their own business. It really inflates their egos.

Then of course, they inevitably fixate on some random guy who doesn't even seem to really like them; and spends her days pining over him while having one night stands.

I'm fucking angry. Had my eyes on a hot asian tourist. Was trying to evoke the horniness within me that could motivate me to approach. Then I see her walking up to a bus stop, asking the two men there something. Come back a few minutes later she looks like she's really getting it on with them. Sitting really close, leaning over to look at one guy's phone etc. Then the three of them get on a bus. I'm sure she didn't know them and she would probably have behaved very differently if it were me talking to her. I hate that whore. I hate women.

calm your man's titties

Maybe it's because I lost the steam I had built up approaching almost every day now that I didn't approach in a week. How to get back that steam? I felt like only after 15 approaches the steam was really starting to build up.

Bump

Weren't you the user who posted the other night about how your breath stunk and your clothes don't fit you and you were just walking around approaching random women on the street?

What was her name, user?

You need a psychiatrist.

>Weren't you the user who posted the other night about how your breath stunk and your clothes don't fit you and you were just walking around approaching random women on the street?
Yeah, I was talking about the women I approached in my holidays.
>You need a psychiatrist.
a) Psychiatrists suck and don't help you at all and only brainwashed morons with no experience think otherwise. b) fuck you asshole idiot

>Weren't you the user who posted the other night about how your breath stunk and your clothes don't fit you and you were just walking around approaching random women on the street?

It's always him, he posted countless threads about hating hot women, failed approach, hating his parents for giving him this life, his inept attempts to pick up tourists of foreigners. He generated at least 200 threads like this.

>What was her name, user?
I know it sounds like a bitter rant, but it's the honest-to-God truth. I'm in a happy long-term relationship. My significant other has female friends that I considered setting up with some of my single male friends. I meet with them, chat with them, and all this shit comes out. It's pretty shocking that my friends, with successful careers, who are average-to-good looking, have trouble with women, but these women who I figured were more or less on the same level looks wise (or worse), and far less successfully career-wise are having one night stands, or talking about how they go to get a hot dog and have the guys in line trying to take them out or whatever.

You're mentally ill and you need help.

>I know it sounds like a bitter rant
If it quacks like a duck.
>It's pretty shocking that my friends, with successful careers, who are average-to-good looking, have trouble with women, but these women who I figured were more or less on the same level looks wise (or worse), and far less successfully career-wise are having one night stands, or talking about how they go to get a hot dog and have the guys in line trying to take them out or whatever.
Is it all possible that your friends are losers just like you? It speaks volumes of your intellect that you believe successful career + not being ugly is supposed to = successful relationship. I understand how difficult it is to accept but you and your friends being extremely low quality people is the most likely and simplest scenario. Its unfortunate that you believe women should be held responsible for the fact that you and your friends are unlikable morons.

>Is it all possible that your friends are losers just like you? It speaks volumes of your intellect that you believe successful career + not being ugly is supposed to = successful relationship. I understand how difficult it is to accept but you and your friends being extremely low quality people is the most likely and simplest scenario. Its unfortunate that you believe women should be held responsible for the fact that you and your friends are unlikable morons.
Jesus, take your tylenol, those period cramps are driving you mental

A)psychiatrists don't help, I already told you dumbass. B)fuck off fat woman/cuck

I know a straight up 9/10 without make-up who is constantly approached and she's still insecure about herself. She's also a virgin at 23. You're out of touch with reality. Stop listening to Roosh V or whatever "red pill" bullshit you're into.

Kek, they certainly failed to help you

predictably low-tier "must be a woman" response. Only further validates what a brainlet you are. I can't imagine you blokes feel clever posting that anymore.

>B)fuck off fat woman/cuck
Its so strange because you know for a fact that ALL people don't like you, not just fat women and cucks.

RARE
WHAT A GEM. WOW.
Can I wife this unicorn? I'm good at teaching self confidence.

Aww the baby faggot is mad