>they laugh really loudly
>they step on another
>for some reason this infuriated me
>get up
>tell him that im going to beat the shit out of him if he does it again
>he says nothing
>just looks at me and sits down, continues talking like nothing happened
>i leave after a few minutes
am i autistic for caring about a bunch of frogs? my cousin actually laughted about me getting so worked up over the situation.

Attached: kiustamine.jpg (657x527, 33K)

You did the only right thing to do in a situation like that. Senseless cruelty is despicable. Good for you.

You did the right thing. What kind of psycho kills a living being for fun?

just because you were in the presence of two fucking retards doesnt mean you should doubt yourself

they were just so chill about it i couldn't help but second guess myself. i know my cousin and his friends are retards but never expected to see a thing like this.

What the fuck is wrong with them? What kind of human being thinks killing animals is fun? How far does it go, is it also fun to step on mice? On birds? Maybe kicking dogs and cats is fun too?
I would never talk to either of those assholes ever again.

The only thing autistic about this issue your cousin and his friend. Do they have friends outside of each other? Make sure to keep an eye on them. We don't want columbine happening again

>What kind of psycho kills a living being for fun?
>What kind of human being thinks killing animals is fun?

Like half of the people who post on /b/ and Jow Forums

but no, OP, caring about other living creatures is the opposite of autism. Your friend and his cousin are fucking retards

You were right, they were wrong.

>am i autistic for caring about a bunch of frogs?
No. However...
That your goto response was threatening violence straight out the gate isn't exactly healthy.

You overreacted, they're just some fucking frogs. Millions of animals die just from trucks driving through the road. Those two were in the wrong, but you didn't need to go full RREEEEEE on them, could have just told them to stop.

Shut up. "Violence is never the answer" is a retarded empty platitude that can actually be dangerous for you to have embedded in your mind.

>"Violence is never the answer"
Is something I never said. I merely pointed to it being the first inclination is not good.
>Shut up.
>retarded empty platitude that can actually be dangerous
Why don't you take it down a couple notches there? Or you can just threaten violence and see where that gets you.

Thank you for protecting the little frogs

You did the right thing. I'm proud of you.
I'd agree with you if he actually started hitting them. In this situation I'd honestly be pretty freaked out and I'd probably say something even worse, just because I'd be sperging out.

You said that last line like a threat but we both know I could change your fucking life if you ever said it to my face. You fat scrotum.

In this situation, violence was the only thing OP's cousin and friend would have done.

He could perhaps have been more subtle about it, he could have worked his way up to the actual threat in a short conversation, giving them opportunities to back down, but OP did the right thing.

>I could change your fucking life if you ever said it to my face.

Found the Karl Smallwood fan

You shouldn't feel bad about having strong convictions

Did the right thing

violence was the only thing they would have understood, sorry