Just came back from a drinking binge in the beach with friends, happy new years Jow Forums!

Just came back from a drinking binge in the beach with friends, happy new years Jow Forums!

Believe it or not, you guys (and girls) are the best, health and wealth to you all, cheers!

pic unrelated

Attached: mesa.jpg (960x504, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885
scribd.com/collections/4010452/9-11-The-Dancing-Israelis-FBI-report
youtu.be/3caIG0SMHXE?list=PUBNkFkGVljRCqdZAu1-4eeg
youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0
youtube.com/watch?v=vl2biXvyGCs
youtube.com/watch?v=MgABDdU7yD8
youtube.com/watch?v=-ugCIjzHptA
youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw
youtube.com/watch?v=2MwhxdGAnic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fucking autist

Kys faggot

thanks glad you made it back safe

cheers bro

Attached: 1542445592087.png (1920x1080, 1.18M)

Cheers :)

ABC News - Israelis Detained on 9/11 Spies
>abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885

FBI report - Israelis caught with bombs on 9/11
>scribd.com/collections/4010452/9-11-The-Dancing-Israelis-FBI-report

Christopher Bollyn 2014 (60 min lecture)
“Israel Is Behind the 9/11 Attacks and Iraq Wars”
>youtu.be/3caIG0SMHXE?list=PUBNkFkGVljRCqdZAu1-4eeg
(keep in mind this guy used to be an alex jones nwo NWO missiles and holograms, believer. and may well be being prepped to be a spokesperson for Israel's 9/11 attack hitting the mainstream)

FOX News - The Israeli 9/11 Connection ep.1
>youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0

RT News and Press TV journalist Ryan Dawson - War By Deception 2013
>youtube.com/watch?v=vl2biXvyGCs

BBC journalist Alan Hart on Israel and 9/11
>youtube.com/watch?v=MgABDdU7yD8

RT News - Was 9/11 an Inside Job
>youtube.com/watch?v=-ugCIjzHptA

Israel Mossad Chief - Juval Aviv, ( mossad agent on whom the movie 'Munich' is based)
>youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw
tries to cover for Israel but ends up admitting a lot

2.40 'there is no doubt that there were various Israeli teams in America... who were MONITORING terrorist networks...

3.08 'Israel had [the 9/11] information that they were giving the American government..'

continues to blame the CIA for storing bombs in the towers.... ,.,,.

cheers!

Attached: No15whatyougEt.jpg (499x501, 53K)

Happy New Year, user

4 advil and a big glass of water before bed

Cheers.

>Believe it or not, you guys are the best
So very true, we are.
Happy New Year, user!

Number 15: Burger King Foot Lettuce

Beach friends ????

You were *in* the beach? You went inside of it?

Happy New Year hue-bro

People on Jow Forums underestimate themselves, despite appearence, we have changed the world so much, and the leftists can suck it. I am proud of all of you guys, very rarely is a war in shadows waged so well.

Cheers m8. A prosperous and happy new year to you and your family

Attached: nod1000.gif (492x249, 2.96M)

Thanks user "cheers"
Went grocery shopping with my 2 year old today and got everything needed to make Saurbraten German dumplings and Red cabbage. Cooked it all and it came out great, had my mom and grandfather for dinner. And my wife just got off 30 minutes ago and i just tucked her and my son into bed. Now im enjoying a nice beer for new years...

>have a good year to everyone on Jow Forums

ASure, why not? Gotta get sand in the shoes, otherwise its as f you were never there

One of the hardest parts of learning English is the prepositions. On a bus but in a car, on the 15th but in January, etc.

That’s a nice table. It even has slots to put the menus in

>and girls

based

Attached: 1520270913148.jpg (1280x1290, 116K)

fuck off brazilfag
this site is trash - nothing but talk
all talk
talk talk talk
and memes
I'm going to make 2019 /po/-free

doesn't have any ashtrays for the 6 gorillion, however

I like your style user. Happy New Year

Attached: woonsocket.gif (231x264, 2.75M)

Dad has killed hmself when the gommies fucked up and he lost all he had worked for in his life, i and mom have been struggling to raise my young sister, in a proper way, now 11, and it finaly looks like the world is getting a little bit better, even if just a little bit.

Cheers to you my friend, may your (hopefully) white children find succes and happiness, as well as you!

You're a faggot and everyone hates you IRL. I hope you die screaming

>being an alcoholic virgin
>not being a Chad psychonaut

Attached: trippypepeforfreegetitwhenyoucan_5b65b773a295f75360bc5b1d14a8f303.png (499x499, 241K)

Fuck you user.. Cheers!

Attached: 123.png (720x644, 34K)

Happy New Year! Good health and fortune to you as well. May Bolsonaro clean up the filth infecting your nation!

See you tomorrow asshat

Written like that, to an English speaker you are essentially describing crawling on the ground and burrowing in a tunnel inside of the beach.

That and homophones (see, sea or lye, lie) or homonyms (read, read - one present one past). I still giggle like a retard when I see someone do it though.

I know its a bot, but please everyone save thse links and read them when you can, more info is always a bonus!

That's terrible, what happened?

Where the fuck can I get/synthesize DMT

Yhanks user and yes they are white lol, sorry to hear about your situation. Commies will get whats coming to them one day. I agree this year looks and feels like it will be good, and hopefully we will have more victories against the Bolsheviks.

fuck you kys you drunk monkey
>So very true, we are.
no you're not, you're a bunch of braindead fucktards throwing shit in each other with no goal and no result.
>we have changed the world so much
Go to sleep you fucking drunkhead, you're delusional.

>be ruskie
>call someone a drunk

Dont be a grinch ivan, join in on the fun!

Its actually the first new years i spent single after i was 19, i'am now 27. Felt very liberatng, no schedule, no awkward relative of my girlfirned's mettings. Just peace of mind

youtube.com/watch?v=2MwhxdGAnic