Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f30F2Msa0J8
youtu.be/OvSDIbikprY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=f30F2Msa0J8

I found it very problematic shed refer to the kids as girl and boy

What are you afraid of exactly?

I watched it last night

>white man portrayed is the bad guy who won’t let survivors (refugees) into the house
>black man is the good guy and eventually fucks the white woman

Other than that it was ok,the plot fell apart quickly though.

Seeing things that nobody should see, kinda like the movie, They Live. Spooks the shit out of me

Attached: farage.jpg (524x767, 76K)

Good dude, his Pleasantville video is absolutely must-watch and share.
youtu.be/OvSDIbikprY

So what exactly is this bird bullshit

Attached: p175737_v_v8_af[1].jpg (960x1440, 266K)

Terrible movie

They portrayed the white guy as being 100% correct for not letting survivors in though.

What is this fucking movie about? I've been seeing it everywhere.

Fucking Netflix marketing on every platform.
Fuck off with your Black mirror bullshit too.

>when you make a movie Monster thats even more retarded than slender man
Dey so avant garde now, dey vanish in own asshole

Spot on

Ditto.

failing at thread, guys. see

ppl have been talking about this being very good etc. probably just some mediocre entertainement with the obligatory jewflix angle on the cast and plot.

nice analysis

Like some other user said: the trump supporter was shown to be right in not letting other people in, since it later backfired hard.The problem with people today is that they really don´t care if the white male is right or not. To them it is worse to be a live mean racist, than to be a dead kind liberal.

But imma watch this shit now

Attached: Battle of Tours.png (1024x842, 1.46M)

Like the other movie where people should not make a sound but in this they must not see.

it's a 'woke' version of The Happening by M Night Shamalayan except the twist is a black man is raising a single roastie's white son. Derivative and unimaginative on every level where the characters and actors' performances do not take on real emotions but are simply a collage of stereotypes and tropes from horror genre pieces.

So angry Trump guy doesn't let anyone in, is perceived as bad but survives? Other saps die for letting people in? Sounds like a commentary on modern America.

Bird Box is based. Possibly unintentionally.

Black guy ends up as a cuck too? Holy shit what a film.

The black bull is forced to raise Chad's kid he sired in a roastie one-night-stand

>behaving like a nigger is GOOD
whatcha doing rabi?

Attached: Merchant fly.gif (480x360, 1.8M)

Bird box is about the Trump elections and how liberals reacted. If you don’t know that, you are retarded.

Just think about it, several years after “the incident”, rednecks can drive around in American muscle cars (which they refuel and maintain), have perfectly working guns (so are maintaining them), well washed clothes, they are shaved, well fed etc. Or in other words, REDNECKS live perfectly normal comfy lives despite the whole “incident”.

This.

>being a cuck is mighty white

Attached: putties.gif (400x300, 885K)

Sounds like jewish screenwriting

>diverting
>covering
>refusing to answer the question
>behaving like a nignog and just siring bastards is till good
Le Merchant Canadiens confirmed

>john malkovich plays a gun-toting trump supporter

That sounds awesome!

Attached: Max Cady.png (1057x540, 493K)

It was trash, a bad RIP off of that M.night.shamalamadingdong flick and that even shittier Stephen king flick about the gas ass fog.

Then the old crusty jessy James cumdumpster kissed a nigger and my old lady turned it off in disgust. Then I berated her for bringing the electric jew into my house.

absolutely based family! way to go Brother!
It is now we come to this that the head of the family has to consciously submit himself to viewing kike filth propaganda in order to screen everything to find one movie in 1000 000 (if you're lucky) for his family to see.

Whats the point to live if everyone is killed by their own God? If i was the only one left i would just seen that shit.

I got the message that taking the risk was worth more than being pragmatic. Feels are greater than reals. It doesn't matter that the white guy was correct, he caused hurt feelings and had bad thoughts.

They want to portray that ignoring facts and consequence is virtuous behaviour, especially when those messages come from white people.

They seem like some love craftian horrors or some shit

>White boomer guy was redpilled and proved right.
>Fat weak SJW woman was proven wrong and weak.
>Weirdo was proven being a weirdo.

Pretty much right.

You have to be 18+ to post here.

i saw the poster and immediately thought of jew propaganda
they are propably made movie about evil X group (probably white chistians) that commit the crimes they are responsible for, in reality

Attached: Mass.jpg (4096x3072, 2.48M)

It's just a newer version of M. Night Shyamalan's 'The Happening', with better acting.

I see nothing special.