>Idlib Dec 18
imgur.com/a/lEOIgB3
>Libya Nov 3
i.imgur.com/GrjP9qc.jpg
>Iraq Jun 14
imgur.com/a/SBuVzBb

Devs Dec 30
>Assad and his family make surprise visit to Tartous
>DeZ:IS nearly wiped out east of Euphrates as SDF troops seize Al-Kashmah. SDF now storms al-Shafah
>Turkish media reveals half of France’s military bases in Syria
>Jihadist civil war brewing in western Aleppo as HTS begins amassing fighters
>SAA takes over Tishreen Dam east of Manbij to block Turkish troops
>Local official deny that SAA entered Manbij city. TFSA advancing towards city
>US Coalition admits to killing over 1,100 civilians in Syria
>Assad gives Iraq green light to launch attacks in Syria without approval
>report:UAE studying possibility of resuming flights to Syria
>SAA tracked and killed 3 IS fighters in al-Safa
>Turkey deploys military equipment to border with Syria
>Houthis start withdrawal from al-Hudaydah port under UN-sponsored deal
>Houthi forces retake strategic hilltop inside southern Saudi Arabia
>Houthi forces capture several mountains from Al-Qaeda, ISIS in central Yemen
>Egyptian security forces eliminated 40 terrorists in series of operations in Giza&N Sinai in response to attack on tourist bus
>Boko haram storms 2 military bases, briefly captures town in northeastern Nigeria

Prev

Attached: Dv0ApVHU0AIyV3s.jpg (2048x1536, 381K)

Other urls found in this thread:

almasdarnews.com/article/us-troops-remain-inside-of-manbij-despite-pressure-from-turkey-video/
youtube.com/watch?v=D444BWHMcgM&t=1111s
twitter.com/Suriyakmaps/status/1080031786405687296
youtu.be/guVGV1iS_7Y
youtu.be/1xbLFYo4T7U
youtu.be/RbLONDCe3Ro
youtu.be/YB-McdKnFtQ
globaleventmap.org
syria.liveuamap.com
militarymaps.info
twitter.com/PetoLucem
twitter.com/miladvisor
twitter.com/a7_mirza
twitter.com/hamza_780
edmaps.com
imgur.com/a/HmdKXtM
imgur.com/a/rMiToak
imgur.com/a/YBcFBif
imgur.com/a/lEOIgB3
i.imgur.com/GrjP9qc.jpg
imgur.com/a/SBuVzBb
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Core
almasdarnews.com/article/scores-of-women-rally-in-support-of-syrian-govt-in-qamishli/
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-begins-amassing-troops-in-northeast-latakia-after-russian-airstrikes/
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-authorities-recover-2-roman-era-artifacts-from-isis/
twitter.com/Conflicts/status/1080047784798179330
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khwarazm
nytimes.com/2018/12/31/us/politics/trump-troop-withdrawal-syria-months.html
almasdarnews.com/article/iran-to-potentially-launch-attacks-from-iraq-israeli-intel-chief/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Asia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scythians
twitter.com/ConflictsW/status/1080052383068143616
almasdarnews.com/article/fierce-clashes-breakout-between-rival-jihadist-groups-in-west-aleppo/
twitter.com/InstaNewsAlerts/status/1080055790172626944
yenisafak.com/en/world/pro-israel-evangelists-claim-turkey-will-kill-all-christians-in-syria-if-us-withdraws-3470633
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

escape the city

Attached: 1546332306046.png (1331x471, 230K)

>he may be, but maybe by Russia. they've had time to expect this and move to phase 2.
Mmm, maybe only after he completes the withdrawal orders, and even then his replacement won't be as effective.

>Europe is in just about as much trouble
Oh I know, in Germany and France even worse. wanna help me get a green card? lol.

with or without SSNP, i think Greater Syria must become reality.

but what do you think? at least there would be no more Israel.

Attached: greater-syria-map.jpg (1012x687, 262K)

based and scientificallypilled

more

Attached: Dv0ApVGVYAIygR3.jpg (2048x1536, 346K)

sure, my younger sister is an immigration attorney

I was looking it up now. you can't travel here on a mere passport? dafuq? most western countries you just need a passport for 6 months

Attached: Dv0ApVEU0AAtp9y.jpg (2048x1536, 330K)

Attached: Dv0ApVGU8AAqYMj.jpg (2048x1536, 379K)

>sure, my younger sister is an immigration attorney
Wait, really? kek.

> you can't travel here on a mere passport? dafuq?
You van, on a tourist visa. I think it applies for 3 months or so. anything longer needs some kind of a special permit. unless your'e Mexican and can do whatever the fuck you want.

>Wait, really? kek.

yes.

> I think it applies for 3 months or so.

that's all you need nigga. we can figure out the rest later. first things first

Nah, not worth the risk. especially now with all the immigration reforms. had a friend who did the whole cart thing in Miami while overstaying his visa. eventually got caught and deported with a lifetime ban from entering the U.S again. that's kinds shitty so I rather avoid that. gotta figure out another way... one day.

Attached: raf,750x1000,075,t,charcoal_heather.jpg (750x1000, 168K)

US troops remain inside of Manbij despite pressure from Turkey (video)

US military vehicles were seen moving around Syrian’s Manbij, on Monday. The US troops are still patrolling the strategic city, near the Turkish border, despite US President Donald Trump’s recent announcement that troops will be pulled from the country.

For the time being, however, the US troops remain at their local base and continue their patrols.

almasdarnews.com/article/us-troops-remain-inside-of-manbij-despite-pressure-from-turkey-video/

the risk is staying where you are, don't be a pussy

>immigration reforms

literally nobody here cares. they won't care unless there's a terrorist attack, and then they won't be targeting israelis, they'll be targeting arabs, and people like me with a criminal record protesting the military

you don't have to overstay your visa

if we can't figure it out in 3 months, then you could return to israel. 3 months should be enough time tho. flight back only takes a day or two, have some faith user

Israel is about to explode

>peace if I see is real

pacific Israel

messiah aint come back in 1948, the current state is premature, plus corrupt bibi, plus all these arabs chomping at the bit, egypt got fuck knows underground, get the fuck out

could extend beyond 3 months too, I've got a business, we could finesse the legal system with my sister's help

youtube.com/watch?v=D444BWHMcgM&t=1111s

>literally nobody here cares.
ICE cares, god bless their hearts. without proper documentation you can't do much shit anyway.

>they'll be targeting arabs
white people*. too many leftists and college libs, lets be honest.

>people like me with a criminal recor
Wait, what did you do?

>about to explode
It's been life that forever bruh. every other year some shit happens. such is life in the ME. something always brewing.

>messiah aint come back in 1948
Well he's never coming back either, so that's a bit of an issue.

> get the fuck out
Gotta take advantage of my Euro passport. I told doc Malta seems nice. tiny Island with small pop. seems like a nice chill place to retire or hang around when SHTF.

Attached: malta.jpg (1320x918, 487K)

Hello JIDF, why are you editing the OP?

Attached: Arnold.png (355x450, 195K)

>I've got a business
What do you do, I'm intrigued. any long visa like E-2 needs a lawyer approval with lots of money to pay up first. gotta have a business in my name too and sorts of shenanigans.

copied OP from some old thread, sry.

Attached: 1476387240460.png (886x633, 373K)

In 2018 #SAA liberated 17705,23 Km^2 & now Syrian government controls more than 60% of #Syria . #SAA have consolidated their position of main pary of the Syrian war with the control of the Capital & S.W. & Central Syria including M-5 Highway, important for the trade recovery (17)

twitter.com/Suriyakmaps/status/1080031786405687296

That's a fucking lie. get out faggot.

United Iranian Nation under Greater Iran when?
>United Iranian Nation under Greater Iran when?
United Iranian Nation under Greater Iran when?
>United Iranian Nation under Greater Iran when?

Make me?

Attached: maghreb frog.jpg (250x238, 17K)

They should exclude areas that are not ethnically Arab.

Real OP:
Archive/Study/Research/Library
>syriagenerals.wordpress.com

SOUTHFRONT Dec 31
youtu.be/guVGV1iS_7Y
>Latest interviews with Assad
youtu.be/1xbLFYo4T7U
youtu.be/RbLONDCe3Ro
youtu.be/YB-McdKnFtQ

>Live MAPS
globaleventmap.org
syria.liveuamap.com
militarymaps.info

>Fan maps
twitter.com/PetoLucem
twitter.com/miladvisor
twitter.com/a7_mirza
twitter.com/hamza_780
edmaps.com

RECENT MAPS
>Manbij Dec 30
imgur.com/a/HmdKXtM
>SE Syria Dec 30
imgur.com/a/rMiToak
>Yemen Dec 30
imgur.com/a/YBcFBif
>Idlib Dec 18
imgur.com/a/lEOIgB3
>Libya Nov 3
i.imgur.com/GrjP9qc.jpg
>Iraq Jun 14
imgur.com/a/SBuVzBb

Devs Dec 30
>Assad and his family make surprise visit to Tartous
>DeZ:IS nearly wiped out east of Euphrates as SDF troops seize Al-Kashmah. SDF now storms al-Shafah
>Turkish media reveals half of France’s military bases in Syria
>Jihadist civil war brewing in western Aleppo as HTS begins amassing fighters
>SAA takes over Tishreen Dam east of Manbij to block Turkish troops
>Local official deny that SAA entered Manbij city. TFSA advancing towards city
>US Coalition admits to killing over 1,100 civilians in Syria
>Assad gives Iraq green light to launch attacks in Syria without approval
>report:UAE studying possibility of resuming flights to Syria
>SAA tracked and killed 3 IS fighters in al-Safa
>Turkey deploys military equipment to border with Syria
>Houthis start withdrawal from al-Hudaydah port under UN-sponsored deal
>Houthi forces retake strategic hilltop inside southern Saudi Arabia
>Houthi forces capture several mountains from Al-Qaeda, ISIS in central Yemen
>Egyptian security forces eliminated 40 terrorists in series of operations in Giza&N Sinai in response to attack on tourist bus
>Boko haram storms 2 military bases, briefly captures town in northeastern Nigeria

Attached: BreadBaked.jpg (2668x1756, 983K)

I agree. I don't have anything against the American people or the Russian people. It is just a sad fact that we became backwarded and the superior western civilizations are toying with us. It is our fault and we as Iranian nation need to wake up.

wut?? are you following same conflict?

Iran made Europeans turn against America (latest Trump sanctions on Iran and pulling out of nuclear deal).
Iran made Democrats turn against Republicans (Obama signed nuclear deal siding with Iran vs Israel and Republicans).

Iranians are more than tough fighters/warriors. They are wise intelligent politicans. They have experience of thousands of years ruling this planet. This mid east region is our backyard.

>Lmao, you've clearly never been to the rural areas or the conservative cities like Qom and Tabriz where the majority of Iranians live.

You and I on the same page. Yes I agree the inteligent upper class is awake and adopting Iranian nationalism and droping religion. And I also agree most of Iranians are backward tribal and religious. The key is how we educate them, let them learn about their history. Bring people closer together. Make them love Iran more than Islam/Christianity/Zoroastrianism or any other religion.

Also no I don't live in Iran. I live in New Zealand.

It's a test to see if anyone is even looking at the op and devs. congratulations nigger.

Attached: 980x .jpg (420x420, 31K)

>I-It's just a test, guys
To think I even gave you (You)'s. You are pathetic.

Attached: 1464186424107.jpg (185x272, 5K)

>ICE cares, god bless their hearts. without proper documentation you can't do much shit anyway.

3 months on entry. ICE doesn't go community to community tracking down the millions of overstaying and illegal immigrants

>Wait, what did you do?

protested the military. I've posted it before here.
just some juvenile bullshit, nothing serious, but it's still on my record and when master sergeant meathead reads that shit it's me in the slammer

>As of 2008, there were allegedly eight million Americans listed in the database as possible threats, often for trivial reasons, whom the government may choose to track, question, or detain in a time of crisis.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Core

>Well he's never coming back either, so that's a bit of an issue.

that's debateable

>Gotta take advantage of my Euro passport. I told doc Malta seems nice. tiny Island with small pop. seems like a nice chill place to retire or hang around when SHTF.

europe is ground zero. islands are better, but better further distance

>What do you do, I'm intrigued.

nothing special. light industrial work. you could get a work visa, I'm not sure exactly how but either way legality is after the fact. you could hide in the ceiling like 1940s, the important thing is your life and natural law, fiat is whatever

Iranian lands are for Iranian people. Greater Kurdistan belogns in Greater Iran. They are Iranian brothers. Stop the lies that the Muslims/Arabs/Turks came up with. That there is a race of people called "Kurd". Kurds are Iranians. Let them take their lands and unite with Iran. They lived together for at least past 5000 years.

>that mad and triggered over some links
yikes

Attached: cringe.jpg (320x320, 25K)

chill with the pride koolaid bud, it is the reason why most empires collapse

it's his job

Pressing next is just so much fun

Attached: Football-Manager-2019-1.jpg (700x367, 214K)

I'm supposed to receive cheques? goddammit Kremlin, where's my money.

Attached: YugeOpinions.jpg (400x344, 54K)

>ICE doesn't go community to community tracking down the millions of overstaying and illegal immigrants
No, but they got snitches everywhere. without proper docs you won't get a good job either.

>protested the military. I've posted it before here.
Pacifist stuff or something personal?

>that's debateable
Nah, pretty sure old rabbi on a horse ain't gonna come down and build the third temple. old folk stories. Judaism, christian, Islam, all old relics that overstayed their times.

>europe is ground zero.
Could be New York too. Or all at once. generally big cities aren't very safe normally.

>you could hide in the ceiling like 1940s,
kek. things really aren't that bad m8. Trump is just a temp virus. nothing too serious. odds aren't as bad as '48 or 73'. if something goes terribly wrong we're all fucked anyway.

Ok so ruining Iranian Nation for past 2000 years not enough for you.

With Trump pulling the US completely out of Syria, this means the Al-Tanf border crossing will soon be retaken?

or just cleanse them if needed. like how jews cleansed Palestine, Palestinians will push the jews into the sea.

well maybe it should not include the Kurd areas, but at least Lebanon, Palestine, and Jordan.

if not the Arabs, then just give it all to Iran then. i don't really care as long as Israel is gone.

do you have a Greater Iran map BTW?

>Syrian President Bashar al #Assad and his wife Asma serve food for the children of the #martyrs . #Syria

Attached: Dv0Naz1V4AATImw.jpg (1440x961, 195K)

dat compression

too much pride does the opposite effect because you lose focus on the prize and just cry about muh past

Guess who

>No, but they got snitches everywhere. without proper docs you won't get a good job either.

you could work with me. no snitches possible unless you told on yourself

>Pacifist stuff or something personal?

honestly, I was 19/20 years old in a rebel phase. my friends and I had been in quebec city for a glorious protest. running battles, tear gas, quebec girl gave me a beer. a little while later we went to an american military base to protest, hoping to recreate the magic, I dunno, we got arrested, released, end of story. nothing personal, just juvenile rebellion.

>things really aren't that bad m8.

they are. niggas don't think it be like it is, but it do

> odds aren't as bad as '48 or 73'

much worse. 48 and 73 were interbellum

>if something goes terribly wrong we're all fucked anyway.

nah bro, life goes on. have faith. war happens from time to time, the strong (and favored) survive

Scores of women rally in support of Syrian gov’t in Qamishli

BEIRUT, LEBANON (11:20 A.M.) – A large number of women rallied in support of the Syrian government in the city of Al-Qamishli, Monday, the Syrian Arab News Agency (SANA) reported.

According to the SANA report, the rally began at Al-Sabi’a Bahrat Square as many of the participants carried the Syrian flag and photos of Syrian President Bashar Al-Assad towards the Arab Cultural Center Square in central Al-Qamishli.

The participants also denounced the Turkish military’s incursion in the country, while chanting in support of the Syrian Arab Army (SAA).

This rally was held in response to the Turkish military’s recent buildup along the Syrian border and their threats to invade east of the Euphrates.

almasdarnews.com/article/scores-of-women-rally-in-support-of-syrian-govt-in-qamishli/

Attached: women-1.jpg (660x330, 55K)

An alliance between Turkey and Iran against the wahhabi zionism could became a reality very soon.

Prove me wrong.

Attached: Turkey Iran Alliance.jpg (770x435, 45K)

>but at least Lebanon, Palestine, and Jordan.
I agree those are Arabs. Give Arabs their lands and give Anatolian (or Turks if that is what they want to be called) people their land. We don't want anoyone else's lands. Also, for the muslims bitching about us trying to ditch Palestine, they need to know that Palestine was under control of Arabs and Ottomans(Turks). Go cry to Turkey and Saudi Arabia and let them fight Israel and get it back. Saudi Arabia and Turkey both close allies with Israel and you want us to fucking fight Israel for your shit.

>do you have a Greater Iran map BTW?
Ofcourse. Pic related

Attached: GreaterIran.jpg (1052x482, 110K)

>too much pride does the opposite effect because you lose focus on the prize and just cry about muh past

What too much pride. Atm Iranians have no pride, they following a religion that is not made by Iranians. They are Arab wannabes. FFS we NEED more pride.

>you could work with me. no snitches possible unless you told on yourself
Thanks chief, I appreciate it.

>. nothing personal, just juvenile rebellion.
Gotcha. well at least you got an interesting story out of it.

>they are. niggas don't think it be like it is, but it do
>much worse. 48 and 73 were interbellum
We'll see, time will tell. not the first time with backs against the wall tho.

> the strong (and favored) survive
The lucky survive.

>life goes on
Yup. that's why I refuse to be alarmed about it as of yet. if things go haywire I'll think of something.

You are right

mm roger

>ruining Iranian Nation for past 2000 years not enough for you.
i blame that on the iranians themselves who ruined it. quit blaming other people for iranian mistakes and especially if you're going to vaguely over-exaggerate 2000 years of history.

if they didn't fuck it up, there still would be an empire that controls the four corners of the world. plus, not everything is in the control of humans. nature, plagues, etc, all are at play.

the little things you talk about, kurds not being able to learn etc in iraq or whatever. sure those are things that needs to get fixed but don't vaguely say it's the arabs or turks fault when generally it was the iranians themselves for the most part. i mean for fucks sakes, iranians revolted against the shah and installed the current regime, and that's just recent history. sure they got bamboozled by cia again, but it paints a clear picture of the weakness in iranians. if iranians wants to fix their mistakes, they should learn from history, not hide away from it

did you know that most 'persians' banded with arabs during the islamic conquest and thus another reason why they were easily able to take over persia? here's a tip, it was probably because the monarchy was overly corrupt at that time, and thus it exposed the weakness of such states. does that mean arabs and islam was superior? maybe at the moment since persia and byzantine were weak, but that's a different story for a different day; but ironically a small connection to recent history.

no religion is the only solution, since most of those fantasies are based on 'hope' and not actual progress. Zarathustra made hymns based on progress and experience, not hope or fantasies. if they can't remember that, then they'll continue to be lost like the rest of the sheep in the world; doesn't matter if it's 2000 years or 10000 years

Why should Greater Iran include Armenia, Georgia and Turkmenistan?

pride will make you lose focus is all im saying just like how it did in the past with all those empires.
why do you want greater iran back? so there's civil war and then it breaks up again?

having greater iran borders back AND maintaining greater iran are 2 separate things my friend, don't forget that. you should focus on the real problem first, and yeah pride might help but for how long are you going to ignore the real issue?

agree, let the Arabs fight for their land and not get anyone else do it for them. once the oil ends, the Saudis are done.

and thanks for the map. i expected more of Iraq and Pakistan.

Syrian Army begins amassing troops in northeast Latakia after Russian airstrikes

BEIRUT, LEBANON (11:30 A.M.) – The Syrian Arab Army (SAA) has begun amassing troops again in the northeastern countryside of the Latakia Governorate after the Russian Air Force carried out a series of airstrikes over the Jisr Al-Shughour countryside on Sunday evening.

According to a military source with the Syrian Arab Army convoy that was sent to northeast Latakia, several units from the 4th Armored Division deployed to the provincial border of Idlib.

The source said that the Syrian Arab Army reinforcements were sent south of Kabbani, a jihadist stronghold near the Al-Ghaab, after the Russian Air Force heavily targeted the Turkestan Islamic Party (TIP) and Hay’at Tahrir Al-Sham west of Jisr Al-Shughour.

almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-begins-amassing-troops-in-northeast-latakia-after-russian-airstrikes/

>888 twice

the tide will really turn in my nation's favor too it seems.

is this a glitch in the Matrix?

Attached: 1488551780735.jpg (641x530, 42K)

>i expected more of Iraq and Pakistan.
it's actually quite accurate for the most part.

also notice Bahrain was, and still is iranian clay before the shah sold it due to pressure from his British masters

if not for US keeping troops there, Bahrain could have been Iranian again by now.

Syrian authorities recover 2 Roman-era artifacts from ISIS

BEIRUT, LEBANON (12:00 P.M.) – The Syrian authorities recently recovered two Roman-era artifacts that were stolen by Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL/IS/Daesh) in eastern Syria.

According to a report from eastern Homs, the Syrian authorities recovered the two Roman-era artifacts while combing through the Al-Sukhnah countryside this past week.

“The authorities found two relief busts made of limestone that the terrorists had stolen from Tadmur (Palmyra) city prior to its defeat there with the intent of smuggling them abroad,” the Syrian Arab News Agency (SANA) reported on Monday.

almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-authorities-recover-2-roman-era-artifacts-from-isis/

Attached: Funerary-relief-busts-1.jpg (660x330, 46K)

Bahrain is controlled by the oil cartel and globalist cabal. US troops can never leave for as long as they get their orders for the cabal

those are 'small states' that were integrated into Iran, per say, for protection since they didn't have their own military capability. even today if those states were attacked, Iran would still protect them in any way that they can due to historical ties and their dedication to protecting history/ethnicity/culture

just like in KSA, UAE, and all corrupt shitholes full of resources.

SAA is reportedly shelling Jarjanaz

twitter.com/Conflicts/status/1080047784798179330

the world runs on energy (which generally comes from oil). if it were to stop, they would lose progress and they can't do that when they're close to AI and androids which will make them live forever

wew. i hope that red writing can come off, fucking idiot wahhabis

That may be so, but I still don't see the point of integration into Greater Iran. Especially if you start splitting Georgia in two. Plus that shit going on near the Turkmen, Kazakh, Uzbek border shows this map is just a larp and not realistic.

>Plus that shit going on near the Turkmen, Kazakh, Uzbek border shows this map is just a larp and not realistic.
no it isn't. it's ancient iranic tribes that go way back before they settled in modern day Iran. look it up

here's one thing that can start your journey
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khwarazm

Trump to Allow Months for Troop Withdrawal in Syria, Officials Say

WASHINGTON — President Trump has agreed to give the military about four months to withdraw the 2,000 United States troops in Syria, administration officials said on Monday, backtracking from his abrupt order two weeks ago that the military pull out within 30 days.

nytimes.com/2018/12/31/us/politics/trump-troop-withdrawal-syria-months.html

Those women are clearly oppressed. It's still a long way ahead to become a free western woman...

Attached: 1544588406194.jpg (2048x1150, 597K)

That's not really relevant today though. Turkic Central Asians live there who don't really have much in common with Iran or Tajikistan anymore.
Azerbaijan is another case though, I agree it has to be Iranicised again.

and they would try to exploit the AI in for their gains and try to take over the area.

that pic will never stop being funny

This is too long ago imo.

Memeflags.

Iran to potentially launch attacks from Iraq: Israeli intel chief

Iran may use its increasing clout in Iraq as something that will help Tehran attack Israel, according to the Jewish state’s military intelligence chief Maj. Gen. Tamir Hyman.

“Iraq is under growing influence of the [Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps’] Quds Force and Iran”, The Times of Israel quoted Hyman as saying during a Tel Aviv conference.

He claimed that Iran could “see Iraq as a convenient theatre for entrenchment, like what they did in Syria, and to use it as a platform for a force build-up that could also threaten the State of Israel.”

almasdarnews.com/article/iran-to-potentially-launch-attacks-from-iraq-israeli-intel-chief/

>Turkic Central Asians live there
that's because of the countless turks and mogonlians who came to those lands and pushed the originals out. but that may be a bit biased since I don't really know what came before 'indo-europeans' and there isn't any history to say of it. but there is clear proof those were ancient iranic lands with iranian languages (eastern iranian)

indo-europeans into central asia was where most iranians stayed and became what they are. they migrated south to continue the journey

>this is too long ago
well I mean the ancient history was them speaking an iranian language and most scholars agree that central asia was predominately iranian. another reason why russia is scared of this knowledge because then it will go back to ancient times where it was basically 2 european tribes fighting each other, when realistically they were both indo-european just with a slight difference in language; but that is to be expected back in

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Asia
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scythians

Attached: DuPWvVCW4AAAzdc.jpg (848x1199, 131K)

HTS captured a few villages overnight during clashes with Nour al-Din al-Zenki.

twitter.com/ConflictsW/status/1080052383068143616

kek

>time to hit empty ammo depots in iraq
>starting.......... now

that was always the plan, just like how they manipulate the general public for their own individual bidding. sure some can say 'its for the greater good'. better healthcare, better food, better life. but how sure of that can we be when there's so much destruction and blood at their hands, all for stupid and illogical gains that end up pushing it backwards instead of forwards

>but there is clear proof those were ancient iranic lands with iranian languages (eastern iranian)
I don't dispute this at all. But by this logic, we can redraw the map of the entire world and drive out all whites and blacks out of America.

Argentina is clearly white.

Fierce clashes breakout between rival jihadist groups in west Aleppo

BEIRUT, LEBANON (12:30 P.M.) – Fierce clashes broke-out this morning between two rival jihadist factions in western Aleppo, local activists reported via social media. .

The clashes would breakout near the town of Dart Izza, today, when Hay’at Tahrir Al-Sham fighters stormed the positions of Harakat Nouriddeen Al-Zinki.

According to the local activists, the Hay’at Tahrir Al-Sham militants managed to kill a couple Harakat Nouriddeen Al-Zinki fighters, while also attempting to capture their positions near Dart Izza.

almasdarnews.com/article/fierce-clashes-breakout-between-rival-jihadist-groups-in-west-aleppo/

because most of the public are sheeps who simply follow wolves. they will enjoy it until the wolves start eating them.

>But by this logic, we can redraw the map of the entire world and drive out all whites and blacks out of America.

honestly, the natives should get their land back. but I guess with this logic we should also forget about the palestinian genocide. tough choices, i know.

it's what to be expected when you try to claim ancient land that you don't control anymore. what are iranians going to do, murder all those turks and asians and claim their land back? lol no. for the most part, they still possess an extension of iranian culture
but you asked what the greater iranian borders looked like and it wasn't necessarily larp since those those 'ancient lands' still possess a type of iranian culture, and iranians still visit those lands to this day

if it were to be 'integrated' into a new 'greater iran', i don't see it as larp but historical correctness. plus it would just be a province called turkmenistan or something, but that's assuming the people join 'greater iran'. I don't see war happening to take those lands back; it has to be a unified movement that wants it

Meeting between PM Netanyahu and @SecPompeo scheduled for 4:30 #Israel time. They will reportedly focus on the timeline of the US withdrawal from #Syria.

twitter.com/InstaNewsAlerts/status/1080055790172626944

> but I guess with this logic we should also forget about the palestinian genocide
Realisticly speaking it's too late. Israel is here to stay.

>but you asked what the greater iranian borders looked like
That wasn't me by the way, it was a Romanian.

that's an understatement. blind with no logic and 'hope' will make the worst sheeps, but obedient nonetheless.

and what do they sacrifice sheeps for? yummy food

reason and love is the true thing that the globalists are afraid of, because with simple actions of loving one another and using reason, they can't scheme; they get cast out as liars and collaborates of corruption

hate is what fuels their machine, and oil is the thing that, well, oils the machine to keep it running

Pro-Israel evangelists claim Turkey will kill all Christians in Syria if US withdraws

The evangelists and Israeli lobby who have dominion over the American administration are doing their upmost to try and talk President Trump out of withdrawing from Syria.

Evangelist leader William Franklin Graham is heading this lobby which has almost taken the White House under siege.

Following Trump’s decision to with troops from Syria on Dec. 19, Graham took to Twitter and wrote:

“Pulling our troops out of Syria too quickly has the potential to put many in danger. I understand that President Trump has to make very tough decisions that impact the lives of people abroad & here at home. It's important that we continue to pray for him & his administration.”

v

Attached: resized_d0e90-aaa28e74tru.jpg (640x359, 90K)

yenisafak.com/en/world/pro-israel-evangelists-claim-turkey-will-kill-all-christians-in-syria-if-us-withdraws-3470633

>That wasn't me by the way, it was a Romanian.
you said it was larp and i was just showing you the ancient connection

>Israel is here to stay.
heh, user I...

Come on guess....

I was well aware of the ancient connection. I just think today's situation is more important than the middle ages.

and the globalists hate when reason and love is getting too high now.

no amount of oil will save them now.

Mongolia?

I was noding my head agreeing with 100% of what you are saying. I read a lot about Iranian histroy. Pretty much everything you said is truth.

>most 'persians' banded with arabs during the islamic conquest
Yes that is true Persian empire was very divided.

>it was probably because the monarchy was overly corrupt at that time,
Yep, that is problem with a monarchy where only one man rules. If that man is a decen human being like King Cyrus the Great then he will lead his empire to greatness. If he is greedy and corrupt he will lead his empire to
poverty, division and civil wars, which will eventually leads to the collapse of the empire. The Persians needed democracy and captilism. They wouldve been unstopable.

That's the thing, the Persians, Greeks, Romans, Assyrians, and Chinese were ont perfect, but they were progressing and experimenting with science and wisdom. Humanity benefited from them.
The Persians gave us Human rights and outlaw of slavery.
The Greeks gave us Democracy.
The Romans gave us Captilism.
All those three elments is what makes up the USA which is one of greatest countries/empires ever existed. That is why I view the USA as modern day Roman empire.

Usually when I lash out at muslims, is because I often get replies from muslims that Iranians are "infdels" (what ever the fuck this means) and we are trying to be like Europeans. They say don't forget that
Islam saved Iranians from the "Dark Ages" pfft. My parents as a kid used to tell me that before Islam came, humans were living in dark ages. When I grew up, I did my research and found out the Dark Ages were from 500-1500 AD. Pretty much during the Islam time. LMAOOOOOOOO. This is why I tell Arabs and Turks and other Muslims to leave us alone. We were doing fine before Islam. We are not gonna believe those lies about our ancestors being devil fire worshipers living in dark ages.

We know it's you Malawi

>no religion is the only solution, since most of those fantasies are based on 'hope' and not actual progress. Zarathustra made hymns based on progress and experience, not hope or fantasies. if they can't remember that, then they'll continue to be lost like the rest of the sheep in the world; doesn't matter if it's 2000 years or 10000 years
I agree. Let me be clear. Iranian Nationlism has no religion. Greater Iran will have freedom of religion. We want to be secular state that our focus is to progress and open up to the rest of the world. We tired of same old buill shit threats that American and West are infidels blah blah. We need to work together with them, no one wants wars no days. Most people living in western socities want to live in peace, they want nothing but peace. There are so many ignorant Iranians dont know this.

how old are you just curious.

I don't disagree, but why would you ignore the palestinian genocide? it's happening today

you can't start being biased and contradicting your logic based on certain pieces of history

it's a tough subject, i won't lie, but if iran can't have central asia back, why should israel my Belgian friend? because they used force? I mean iran can do the same, but again, what type of logic are we going to use