Am I racist for not being attracted to black women?

I feel like whenever I tell people close to me they just find it as racist but is it really more complex than not liking chicks with blond hair?

Attached: pic.jpg (300x324, 10K)

you're not raciss, you just have good taste

no
you just have poor taste

Attached: 1536960757306.jpg (405x607, 21K)

Nope, they're niggers. Nuff said/sage.

Anyone who attacks you just ask if a gay guy preferring men is sexist.

Yes. And you better start fucking animals and kids, too you fucking pedophobe and animalophobe

Black women make my penis erect.

shill / bait / troll threads need to be reported asap

They look like fucking men. It's natural to not be attracted to unfeminine women.

I'm not attracted to any non whites either and I feel no empathy for non whites too. All of this wasn't taught to me it's just instincts.

This is a genuine question and my first post here

bravo. thats a real post right there.

Black women are objectively not attractive, any pretty "black woman" is actually a mutt

Black wimmen were made for the Asian dick.

Attached: images (5).jpg (193x261, 9K)

Nope

Attached: Black Girl.jpg (640x789, 164K)

Am I a speciast for telling people I prefer cats over dogs?

Then lurk moar nigger lover.
Still saged.

no you're not, also go back to r*ddit fggot

its natural
you like people similar to your kind

Disagree, there are definitely some hot ass black women out there, even if they are a lower % of their females or whatever

Attached: 1_16.gif (379x218, 1.92M)

My view is that it doesn't matter since who we're attracted to is not something that is "rational." Racial hatred is irrational but our romantic desires should not be subject to political adjudication or rational analysis. Maybe you'll meet a black girl one day and fall in love -- or not. Either way it's up to you because what you choose to do with your body is your decision; alternatively, who you choose not to sleep with is also your decision.

diamond is mommy tier fuck me dead good taste

Yes you are a racist scum if the reason you're not attracted to them is their skin.

Embrace their labels.

Have you ever seen 2 black people having sex? It's like watching a couple shaved gorillas rip apart a banana field while doused from head to toe in fried chicken grease and making the ass "clap clap clap"

Attached: 1545924384544.jpg (640x632, 74K)

I don't necessarily like black chicks per-say, but they have very strong hands and fingers, and I don't know much about them/trust them at all, and the residents will do whatever if they are trying to be citizens and think they can get you on the line.
What I enjoy is having no air and no possibility of air when I cum, I like be be ridden and choked at the appropriate time by somebody who I don't trust.
Black Africans and Caribbeans serve this desire for me, I do fuck many black women, although their race is incidental to my proclivities.

Racial hatred is rational and comes from one's instincts. We were not meant to live alongside each other and all races should be separated and in their own part of the world just as it has always been.
I lived in North America and knew a black girl who lived in my apartment building and I called to her door one day for weed and as soon as she opened the door the smell hit me and it was the most diabolical smell I've ever smelt in my entire life and she must have been going at herself with a dildo before I called to the door because the smell of negress ass and poon was overpowering and absolutely rancid and I've never forgotten how bad that apartment smelled.

I'd even go so far to say that you are no true white supremacist if hot kinky negresses with breeding fetish dont get you rock hard.

Attached: 1541233142360.webm (640x800, 693K)

Is it racist that you aren't attracted to gorillas?

Do you hate men just because you're not atracted to men? What sort of retarded logic is this.

>youre not a white supremacist if you dont fuck niggers
>memeflag
kys

The meaning of racism has been twisted to ho against us by Jews. Racism is natural
It just means you recognize differences between races and want to reproduce with your own tribe to keep balance and order, like in nature

I love super dark black people, their skin is like ebony.
Black women are far better looking than their male counterparts. Then again I like dick that belongs to blue eyed, blonde hair, tall, lanky, nerd-men.
But attraction and preference doesn't mean you're racist.

A black breeding sow vacuuming your balls dry while you call her your nigger cumslut is not white supremacist enough for you?

Attached: 1523444797728.webm (640x640, 540K)

This.
I think some races have different advantages and disadvantages, so I am "racist" but I wouldn't hate someone based solely on their skin color. Just by their behavior. I hate that ghetto culture.

That's all well and good but what about the horrendous smell of the negress?

What the hell is that thing?

Black girls are often gorgeous when they don't have dreads, curls, or afros

Attached: 1511273120094.jpg (1175x783, 153K)

Not even black men are attracted to black women.

you mean when they wear a weave?

You obviously have your negro cocksleeve bathe regularly

Attached: 1541688065657.webm (640x640, 2.05M)

Dress it up however you want, its still ugly.

Attached: 1529663454074.gif (500x281, 981K)

Or straighten their hair. Taking care of yourself is a real thing adults do every day.

Attached: 1505131570184.jpg (1080x1349, 73K)

Have you ever had sex with a black girl user

probably 95% of black female you see with straight "hair" it's a wig or weave

No joke. They sell it in vending machines in nigger parts of town.

Black women are the most masculine women there are, that's why with black trannies it's hard to tell a difference even with the smallest amount of effort compared to trannies of other races.

Black women are genetically prediposed to the ugliest type of hair that cannot be grown out long or attractive, which is why they rely on wigs or must be mixed with non-black in order to have hair that isn't kinked and ugly as sin.

Negroids in general also have the most amount of sweat glands in the body (which is why they smell so bad, they must work harder than any other race to stay clean due to the microorganisms that feed off our sweat and produce bad odors) and have a difficult to clean liquid ear wax as opposed to a solid sticky wax (Caucasian) or a dry, flakey wax (Mongoloid).

Many black women get absurd plastic surgeries or have to become obese to have curves and gain any sex appeal. Negroids also have poor health, poor IQ, and poor cultural attitudes towards other races. They have poor eating habits and manners are scarce, which is why they are often loud and rude unless they've been taught better. The most common type of black parenting is straight up neglect, followed by permissiveness which is why their children behave in very spoiled ways.

Teeth are one of the few traits that blacks value and try to keep them as bleached as possible, which is not actually good for your teeth. Teeth are considered creepy in many other cultures.

I can keep going but that's more than enough to explain why it's okay to not be attracted to black women. Even black men aren't attracted to black women and seek out white and hispanic women instead.

Attached: pills.jpg (800x450, 45K)

Even most black men aren't attracted to black women. They're fat, loud twerkers that have niglets out of wedlock. Find yourself a beautiful white girl like Treasure instead.

I don’t like sour milk
And I don’t like nigglets

>Or straighten their hair.
oh please

Attached: niggerhair.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

An aesthetic distaste for the color of the skin. In current year too. Smdh.

I forgot to clarify that the genetic cause for Negroids having more sweat glands has 100% to do with their African origins, as they needed more sweat glands to keep themselves from overheating in the sun. It's just how they developed over time.

Yes
And a homophobe if you don't take dicks up your ass.

>trips
das rite

Attached: 1545458486095.jpg (225x225, 10K)

xenomorph?

Attached: and it's beautiful.jpg (1296x730, 237K)

.t white roastie

Attached: 1519341943912.1(3).webm (640x480, 2.85M)

Nope, I don't like black women either attractiveness wise.

I might not like white women either as much, maybe some more than blacks, asians and latinas/native americans is where its at.

inb4 race mixing is bad and shit.

Whatever, at least I'll be having a trad wife rather than a roastie slut.

>Pekka, vitun lopettaa toi Juntti coping gay shit.

I don't think I could do it.

Attached: blackbeauty.jpg (395x545, 141K)

Xenomorphs can't give you AIDS, user.

Am I degenerate if I like Ethiopian and other slender East African women such as Ayan Hirsi Ali?
They have straight small noses and normal sized lips. I have met a Brit/Ethiopian young woman before and she was a bright young lady. She was erudite and she spoke the Queen's English.

That gif does absolutely nothing for me. The negress doesn't turn me on at all.

It seems like you unconsciously subscribe to the notion that racism is the greatest source of evil in the world.
Relieve yourself of that burden. Racism is a defense mechanism present in all healthy people.
It also turns out that it's a particularly desirable defense mechanism and that interacting with blacks is a surefire way to lower your lifespan and general happiness. And science agrees!

I have nothing against Black people with dreadlocks. It's natural. White people with dreads isn't.
I don't like afros because it kind of seems like anyone with one just came out of a time machine from the '70s.

>like only white features in niggers
you're a racist, sir

I've never found them attractive.

As a little kid, I thought racial attraction must have a strong genetic component. I thought only black males could be attracted to black females. How else could they tolerate fucking them?

No, it's natural to want to fuck in your own race as a preference. Sure there's the very rare cute shitskin girl but most people find their own racial features attractive as it naturally should be.

Attached: 1546161634592.jpg (640x802, 55K)

Thank you. You are a scholar and a gentleman.

I think I could love any woman as long as she isn't a Jew or a mainland Chinese.

No, not degenerate. There's many exotic tribes of African women to enjoy.

Attached: C540275D-C200-4DB7-91A9-69E610C5FAC4-2883-000003A5C1AD3DB3.jpg (683x1024, 108K)

Africoid features are not attractive. the huge, forehead, nose, lips, eyes hair. I seen black woman with out these features and even with they black skin do not look bad as the ones with pronounced africoid feature ones.

Don't tell me you married/were in a relationship with a roastie thot who cucked you?

Cuck tears are showing.

Now see that woman has too big lips and her nose is extremely wide. I'm just not into black women of western and central African decent.

Underrated post

>skin
>it's all about skin

Attached: albino_black_girl6354.jpg (276x444, 32K)

Not even black men are attracted to SheeBoons hence why Buck Niggers are always chasing white women

I'm racist, but I'm very attracted to black women.

Attached: 1545460038230.jpg (784x658, 128K)

> posts Ooga Booga ape face
> "s-sshe's h-hot"

Attached: 4ddc2fd0-9733-40dc-bd98-fd9b73740cce.jpg (500x640, 48K)

>Not even black men are attracted to SheeBoons
This.

actual nazi

Attached: 1539363951869.gif (500x375, 337K)

You might not be if you had those lips attached to your cock.

Is that you Boris?

It just means that you don't like zoophilia. It's okay user.

>Am I racist for not being attracted to female chimpanzees?

No

Nigger men don't prefer their own women, all they want is White pussy, so the answer is no.

black girls are pretty

Attached: 7f5e7b5202f14c7312ed7a9210024468.jpg (736x919, 88K)

YOU LIE JEW! There are countless beautiful black marry'n girls all over the World! More I, like my people have enough love for them all!