What does he mean by this?

What does he mean by this?

Attached: potus.png (578x330, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pdx4O--VZVQ
youtu.be/R6HXra1HJlg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nothing. Just incoherent rambling by a dementia-ridden, sniffling fat fuck who lost the popular vote but won because the election is a staged banana republic tier bullshit.
I hope 2020 someone to the far FAR left of AOC runs for president and wins.

kys van der bellend

Attached: 1451821276532.jpg (820x688, 69K)

If he backs out of the REAL WALL (not fence) and out of leaving Syria, Iraq, and the entire middle east he means a great year for Israel who plans to murder everyone with biological warfair.

Attached: jew nwo slaves temple.jpg (1333x2250, 1014K)

>pls believe me, fellow goyim.
>MAGA!
>best economy ever!

Attached: Trump fintwit.jpg (890x526, 78K)

I'm not going to check because of the flag.

Attached: DjtSkCIU4AALhBr.jpg (448x435, 29K)

>lost the popular vote
He want the popular vote. Hillary had at least if not more 3 million illegals voting, plus negative vote counts.

Attached: hillary saudi isis money.jpg (1374x1422, 1.05M)

Are you upset about something?

>best economy ever!
Oh NO!

Back to Syria goy or you will pay!

Attached: bank federal reserve israel jew.jpg (742x910, 120K)

I'm looking forward to four more years.
Eat it all up

He is basically telling them to get fucked.

youtube.com/watch?v=pdx4O--VZVQ

>CALM DOWN
he’s just echoing what black science man said

Attached: C5FE0081-C0FC-4E7B-9509-48A4E61F4026.png (1059x387, 53K)

HAPPY NEW YEAR Mr. President

Attached: 1537997184625.jpg (3112x2338, 1.97M)

didnt Q say "their symbolism will be their downfall"????
youtu.be/R6HXra1HJlg

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-01 at 8.53.46 AM.png (1280x800, 1.06M)

Holy fuck look at what the added in the reply. Is he /ourguy/?

>POL
Oh Trump you boomer nigger, you...

Attached: 2019-01-01_15-06-01.png (1269x909, 628K)

lol what a joke that walking can of spray tan is

Imagine believing this despite zero evidence. Even the president's own electoral fraud commission disbanded after finding nothing to support this claim. The fact that you regurgitate the 3 million number likely suggests you consume any and all baseless talking points from known and proven liars as long as they fit your previously established mental narrative. Neither candidate did well in terms of turnout in relation to the overall US population. Even if you charitably assume only half the population is of legal age to vote both candidates only received like 30% of that low ball number. It's honestly pathetic that American politics is so ramshackle that these are the candidates we produce. They say nothing of substance and have no actual ideas, just focus group tested spreadsheet derived talking points from Clinton and the senile and completely detached from objective reality ramblings of Trump. It's fucking retards like you who will so mindlessly swallow this abject and utter horse shit and fall into tribalist screeching at the slightest stimulus that are ruining the republic.

Are (you) trying to point out that Qanon has been saying "enjoy the ride" well before Trump and now Trump has quoted those exact words?

I figured out recently Q is probably real, kek. Shills hate Q so much it must be real. If you make a thread on Q on /pol it gets immediately deleted. while flat earth and black cock threads stay up. So obvious. GET FUCKED MODS AND JANNIES. DAY OF THE ROPE IS NEAR.

orange man good?