98 Percent of would be price posters don't make it back

We've all seen it. A canadian threatens to go to the store in order to disprove the humungus's pics from the store. But he disappears shortly after, never to be seen again.

But only in a few cases have they ever returned. Are their posts tipping off CSIS or something? They certainly are touchy about this instore prices thing, we've all seen leafs trying to scare others out of taking and posting them. We've even seen them utter death threats to the OPs of food price threads. Maybe this is the number one hot button issue that constitutes the straw that broke the camels back.

The Bonannos control 37% of Canada's domestic dairy market. Maybe the mob is involved in the missing wouldbe price posters.

Attached: stamp.png (800x662, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PQikobi31Ec
nationalchickencouncil.org/about-the-industry/statistics/wholesale-and-retail-prices-for-chicken-beef-and-pork/
agr.gc.ca/eng/industry-markets-and-trade/canadian-agri-food-sector-intelligence/red-meat-and-livestock/red-meat-and-livestock-market-information/prices/annual-retail-pork-prices/?id=1520539054104
cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/niagara-cheese-smuggling-cop-resigns-1.4209945
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pictures won't do anymore at this point.
We need videos directly filmed in the store.
And hold up a current newspaper as proof of time first.

Prices in Canada - Cost of Living and Groceries

youtube.com/watch?v=PQikobi31Ec

probably not many people survive mentally after going to the store to disprove the humungus but ending up proving him right.

i think they call it 'ego death'

Attached: 151460425146.png (294x376, 73K)

The Canadian food prices are 25 to 200 percent higher than American prices. This kills the Canadian, whose self image is built on smug.

I bought groceries a week ago and none of the prices were as high as you posted. That plus the fact that reverse image searching your pics ends up with articles talking about Nunavut Grocery stores, leads me to believe that this is an elaborate troll. I could probably get you the in store prices today, but most stores are closed for New year's Day. I'll have to check

>. That plus the fact that reverse image searching your pics ends up with articles talking about Nunavut Grocery stores, leads me to believe that this is an elaborate troll. I could probably get you the in store prices today, but most stores are closed for New year's Day. I'll have to check

you are the one who made those threads and posted those images

>Police have released the name of the young man whose remains were found last night after he apparently slipped and fell into a woodchipper

No they were from a poster with your exact meme flag, claiming the exact same things you're claiming, speaking in the exact same way.

If those pics are false, then post a valid pic right now and I'll reverse image search that.

IT'S TRUE! CGDF on suicide watch!

Attached: ptj5Ka6.jpg (1000x750, 136K)

shut your lying mouth everyone knows youre full of shit we have video

prices have since went up. i guess every new video will have higher prices until china collapses.

Attached: haha.png (412x429, 322K)

Post a valid pic. Surely you should be able to effortlessly find a pic of this. I'm waiting

I choose the $23 chicken image from > for you to reverse image search, and find the Nunavut article that showcases it.

I am waiting patiently for your results.

Those are high prices? Fuck mate you must be one poor ass nigger.
My wage is average at best and I can Easily get fat as fuck if I wanted and still have money left for guns and ammo.

this is true I went to the shop to buy 3 apples ($575) and when I asked if i could take a picture a man with a thick italian accent told me "iz seein use likes da fishes. U wanna sleep wid dem?" so I ran away which was hard in my snow shoes. Since the nearest supermarket is 500 miles away, this happened several days ago. I live in downtown Toronto for context.

Attached: food prices comparison chicken.jpg (1380x603, 742K)

gallows humour. life must be good

>one pic
>his own video disputes it
If prices were that bad don’t you think for a second more leafs would be on your side? I would but food prices aren’t our problem, our job economy and cuckminister is.

dude im dying out here. Forced to live off Canadian tire money and I don't know if I can survive the winter with the lack of wood in Canada driving the price for firewood up to $367,000 per bundle. I wish we had real electricity and not just woodfire generators.
I might be forced to eat my horse if it gets worse, only 3 Canadians own cars.

Fair enough, I only find Jow Forums threads when I look that up. I'll try to get in-store prices myself to sort this out.

Mossad is getting really weird with these test Ops

oh that chicken has since went up. the prices only go up up up

Attached: $23 chicken.jpg (576x1024, 253K)

Sure they do. Can you shill for real issues though?
I mean it does suck your immigration got rejected though.

Attached: 1546302745036.jpg (840x559, 99K)

no location no date = disinfo

Remember, no sales or loss leaders. Post picture with date visible. We look forward to your results.

You know what... If the food prices in Canda bother you so much and you think they're unaffordable you're a poorfag. Don't blame Canda for the fact that you just never added up to much of anything and now you get paid like it and couldn't afford to eat here. It's fine, we're full anyway (those of us who aren't failures anyway lol aka not poland).

>CGDF defending $23 chickens as luxury goods
>chicken
>luxury

Ok so now I know you're full of shit because I bought those exact same taquitos for just under $7. Not cheap but not $25 either. So you lied.
>An imaginary goverment agency manifested in a rotten american brain
Ok so now you get to point out where I defended $23 chickens, which we don't have, and where I called chickens luxury goods, which they are not. When you realize you can do neither of these it's time to go play in traffic little one.

That package would be around $7-9 here. I'll take a pic if I can remember the next time I'm out.

aww what's the matter? so your puny threads keep getting deleted?

Attached: food guy.png (800x704, 92K)

Imagine posting from Nunavut and saying it's Toronto.

Food price user posted photographic evidence of $23 chickens in Canada. Your response is to post...this. A denial, a plea to not believe our own lying eyes.

Why is that?

That's exactly what he's doing. It's as pathetic as taking prices from the furthest north town in Alaska and saying it's from a flyover state. Good examples here
>$25
Ok so now I know you're full of shit because I bought those exact same taquitos for just under $7.
That package would be around $7-9 here.

OP is a lying shitposter who spends hours every day making these threads instead of doing literally anything productive with his time. He'll say HAHA UMAD UMAD HAHA and think he's winning some online game but really he just looks pathetic, which is why most leafs stopped responding to him. Only a matter of time before he obamaleafs himself.

>It's as pathetic as taking prices from the furthest north town in Alaska
here's map included you verbose shill

Attached: $63 for 3 steaks vaughn.jpg (1176x1364, 262K)

Right. Prices are higher in remote northern areas, good job! So I guess that means the food prices in northern alaska are the same as the food prices in southern texas. That's literally what you're telling me right now.

Just post the in-store prices and there will be an end to the horror

Ok so let me post a picture of a high price for food in alaska and add a map saying it's in iowa. That's literally the equivilant of what you just did. I'm not surprised it fooled you, really I'm not, but I'm sure you're surprised it didn't fool me.

langley bc

Attached: 12 burgers $25.jpg (985x725, 219K)

Wrong
Store shelf, location unknown

I didn’t make any threads, poor pole.

you think the stickers are photoshopped. take your pills bucko.

location and date is visible. you have quite the theory.

Attached: fast fry chops.jpg (1181x1575, 632K)

pic related: the leafs itt

Attached: voightcampfcanadian.jpg (1477x2464, 282K)

The Master Baker can't afford to eat well in Toronto. Sad!

>remote northern areas such as Langley BC
I just redpilled one of your fellow Canadians on this very issue, by challenging him to reverse image search the $23 chicken. Of course he found it to be Jow Forums OC. Funny how that works.

That’s expensive?
Jesus what do you even do for work?

now you just have to do that whenever your friend posts his nunavut pics to poison the well

fast fry chops for $15/kg

That's less than a dollar a tacquito. Why does it need to be cheaper? Do you need to eat that many tacquitos?

How many times are you going to make this thread? No one gives a fuck what the price of chicken is in canada. What next, are you gonna start posting pictures of the price of peaches in lithuania? Fuck off with this pointless shit.

F o r c e d m e m e

be careful you dont cause him mental distress. it's like mocking prisoners for their selection of food. they cant change it - except by choosing to ride with the humungus.

I really hope you find a better job, Poorfag.

the prices are higher every time i make it

Regardless, this didn't merit one thread. You've made dozens.

don't mind leafs, they enjoy smelly meats that expire the same day

These are the best threads on Jow Forums right now, Nigel. Yes, it did need it's own thread.

He's a 'Master Baker'.

>dozens
Hundreds. You, a Paki, don't understand the pride and sorrow that foodanon has for his country, that leads him to such a Herculean and thankless task.

Is he gay?

>But only in a few cases have they ever returned
What was the result in those cases? Were you proven wrong?

leafs on suicide watch

New Year's ham I'm cooking right now...

t. pic related

Attached: hebham.jpg (4032x3024, 2.21M)

they provided the photos i use in these threads. many of them have been called polish for revealing the truth.

Attached: $20 nabob.jpg (576x1024, 281K)

They would post cheap shit that was still over priced. The rest didn't even bother because it's either too embarrassing or they froze to death on the way there

Attached: i_dunno_man_im_just_a_meme.png (560x407, 34K)

>you think the stickers are photoshopped.
Citation needed

nationalchickencouncil.org/about-the-industry/statistics/wholesale-and-retail-prices-for-chicken-beef-and-pork/

agr.gc.ca/eng/industry-markets-and-trade/canadian-agri-food-sector-intelligence/red-meat-and-livestock/red-meat-and-livestock-market-information/prices/annual-retail-pork-prices/?id=1520539054104

So then in america, under far less strict rules on production, with a population of 300+ million compared to less than 40 million, with far more competition to drive prices through the floor, with Canadian dollars being 70 cents on the american dollar, a far higher cost of production all rules aside in Canada than in the USA, Transport being more costly than the USA, Canada having a higher minimum wage than most of the USA, you expect us to have the same price as the USA. And you use places like Ontario and BC that have some of the highest prices in the southern parts of the country....

but some of them get storepilled and join the cause

>Canada, home of high prices & small dicks
just show the in-store cocks & the horror will end

Attached: 1525499542637.png (597x512, 118K)

based wops BTFO the leafs once and for all

A few have. I'm really surprised at the total absence of leafs who don't share their stories of cross border shopping sprees.

Oof

Show nabob & vagene prices

Attached: 1530131812429.jpg (213x255, 8K)

Canacuck cannuck here prices are very normal these shills need to gey btfo by china. Also tiananmen square... Rotests of 1989... Falun Dafa... The xinjiang uyghur autonomous region

Every time. OP ends up leaving to rape a polish teenager with his fuzzy muzzie dick. This gives him the motivation to carry on with his lies as he was rejected when trying to enter canada and will never get primo canadian cooter.

You were asked to post the in store prices (no sales or loss leaders). Instead, you posted... links from the Canadian food industry.

Why is that?

Is it true that he's Polish and tried unsuccessfully to enter Canada?

sucky is $20

fucky is $40

steak $43 per kilo

Most of the time it costs more in the US after taxes and exchange. I live 10 minutes from Buffalo and still never do cross border shopping despite them begging for our money.

I hope these guinea wops come after me those milk maid cunts i'll give em a pasta fazool they'll never forget.

Attached: 1546361681205-1583383411.jpg (3264x2448, 1.75M)

Fug that's like double what I pay for those exact same items brands etc.

Attached: 1475292335_finger_guns.jpg (960x926, 33K)

Funny, my Wal Mart parking lot is half full of Canadian plates, all on Mercedes, BMW, and Porche SUVs, driven by Chinks and pajeets, who stock up on meat and dairy.

Because not all retailers sell for the same price you fucking moron. I can go to three different stores for the same item and find it at 3 different prices. That's literally like telling you to buy 10 chocolate bars from your local gas station and ten from a bulk store and tell you hurr durr these ten cost more that means your country's collapsing!! All these photos are from the tip of the highest priced stores available, in the areas with the highest food prices in Canada. Ever notice how the only ones posting to actually complain later admit they live in Toronto or Xi Pang, B.C.? Probably not, pattern recognition is something you obviously are lacking quite severely.

Yes he made a post proving his denial of entry into canada. He had a meltdown one night and posted a document showing that he was declared inadmissable to Canada. He claimed it was because he was white but most believe it was his legal problems with CP that caused him to be rejected.

Attached: stagesofpol.png (614x1113, 212K)

>20 taquitos
>Over $20

Attached: (YOU).png (211x239, 8K)

As long as they are spending time in america instead of canada thats fine with me. I choose to stay in canada because white people are afraid to walk on buffalo streets since they are flooded with niggers.

Attached: the hugemungus.png (689x575, 447K)

>Run Program polishgroceryjew.exe
>Print ("Post in store sticker prices and there will be an end to the horror")
>Load nunavut.exe
>Load langley.exe
>Load vaughn.app
>Load /TrudeauSpankBank/
> If InStorePrices If InStorePrices = True Print ("No sales or loss leaders", Load Sale.exe
>If Sale.exe = False PrintScr ("No loss leaders")
>If Message ("Loss leaders are displayed as sales") Load shutitdown.exe

So tell me, if I were to go into a retail store in Canada, would I pay the retail price, or would I be able to whip out a printout from nationalchickencouncil.org and pay whatever nationalchickencouncil.org thinks I should pay?

If you say I would pay the retail prices, then why would you post nonsense from nationalchickencouncil.org ?

Attached: 1544804671952.jpg (586x390, 188K)

Well yes, I live on the West coast where there arent many niggers. But the question remains, I see these obviously wealthy FOB immigrants pushing carts laden with Great Value cheese and eggs. Why do they do it? Surely not for the prestige that shopping at Wal Mart brings them.

Will someone enlighten this thread on the rampant Canadian cheese and meat smuggling. Thanks in advance

so why dont you prove him wrong?
post the instore prices you dumb fucking leaf

Based Russiabro. Long live China and Russia fuck America.

Meme flag not a single news article about meat and cheese theft EVERRRR unless our media is blacked out hahhaha

>As CBC News reported then, the scam involved individuals jamming cases of "brick" cheese — used as a common pizza topping — into their vehicles to smuggle across the border and resell to Canadian pizzerias and restaurants. With U.S. cheese being as little as one-third the price it is in Canada, drivers are making $1,000 to $2,000 a trip, according to numerous sources.

Canadians literally smuggle cheese across the border in BRICKS like Mexican drug dealers!

Attached: heinrich_himmler.jpg (568x600, 47K)

Unreal.... got link to that thread?

your flag is a memeflag tho

BUSTED LYING LEAF

From Trudeau own cock holster