Dunno what to do

have childhood friend always liked her she moves 4 years later when drinking text her have been thinking about her forever she went with her fuckstains of her aunt and cousin message her wanna meet up no reply wtf 1 week later blocked no reply heard from her mother her aunt takes her phone i think her aunt blocked me idk wat to do drinking ever since what do i do any of you guys been in the same boat

Attached: drink.jpg (181x272, 11K)

if she's your friend, get in contact any way you can
if you want to fuck her then you missed your chance bud. and stop drinking you cuck

if i go to the aunts house and her or her cousins there im fucked as they accused me of everything and if the couins bf rec me im done if the grandma there im screwd she hasnt dated anyone yet so dont think i missed my chance and drinkings all i can do

how close were you to her

very b4 she left over there everyday

except when cousins or aunts were there

more info her stepfather almost walked in on us

did she move 4 years ago or have you known her well for 4 years

moved away 4 years ago known her forever

don't go to her house then, borrow a friends phone and text her at most. It might creep her out but its the least shit option in this situation. MAKE SURE your friend helps you write it and he's sober

dont have her number only on fb messenger my friend dont have fb well the one i trust is off the grid

You're painful to read. If you wrote her like this, i understand why she blocked you.

cheers mate i couldnt feel worse

give it up then bro, nothing you can do as much as that sucks. keep us updated but don't do anything you drunk bastard

not that easy bro shes been on my mind ever since she left every fucken day only thing that keeps me company now is my bottle

its time to move on bro, I know you don't want to but you have to or you're gonna end up dead or depressed

>
already depressed felt dead ever since

well time to try something new. Make yourself amazing and maybe she will come back to you

just hate her family well her ma and brothers are alright its the ones she lives with now

gonna go ter her town and phone her fuck wish me luck will get back to everyone with results

will be getten her number of her ma if i can