Femanon is socially retarded

I’m a 26 year old kissless virgin femanon working a pretty good office job. Everything up until about a month ago was going very smoothly and I was happy with what I was doing. I had a great reputation around the office, I was dependable, and I was always willing to work overtime for my boss when she needed me to. Unfortunately everything went downhill when a new coworker showed up. He’s perfect in just about every way and it’s ruining me. He’s about 6’5 and just moved from Russia and lives a street away from me. He’s so incredibly smart and kind and he smells so fucking good all the time. His very existence is making me so socially autistic that every time he talks to me I start getting choked up with tears and my face gets extremely flushed. My sleep schedule is fucked, I no longer do my make up, I’m sick as hell with what feels like a constant cold, and I’m near almost constantly sexually aroused because I can’t stop thinking about him. This guy has done absolutely nothing wrong and has been nothing but nice to me and everyone else. I’ve become so incredibly shy now and I can barely function at work. I’ve masturbated to the thought of him almost every night for the past month even when I haven’t felt the urge to. I’ve vomited in the bathroom because he complimented me on a photo of my pet dog. I keep having dreams about him and I’m honestly at my wits end on what I should do with this stupid overwhelming crush. The worst part is that he invited me and four other coworkers out to dinner and I still haven’t rsvp’d to it. Dinner is tomorrow night at a local bar and I have no idea what I should do.

Attached: E5AE2553-BD43-4AB9-BBD3-D937936F55F5.jpg (200x420, 53K)

>The worst part is that he invited me and four other coworkers out to dinner and I still haven’t rsvp’d to it. Dinner is tomorrow night at a local bar and I have no idea what I should do.
RSVP, get presentable, join them for dinner, relax, have a good time andactually have a conversation with him so he knows you're not retarded or something.

>you will never make anyone feel this way
Just give me the rope already.

stay away from that guy, you sound fucked up in the head

OP just sounds like she needs a good hard dicking from Comrade Vladimir after dinner tomorrow. She’ll Stacy-up eventually.

>I’ve vomited in the bathroom because he complimented me on a photo of my pet dog.

Attached: VF3T3yw.gif (340x340, 134K)

How "perfect" he is sounds like he is toxic for you unless you want to be added to his notches of girls he has screwed.

Femanon this is just puppy love.
But with austim the side increase 10 fold.
More or less stay calm, presentable be well... Femanon.
Ask a few questions about him like hobbies or things he does for fun.
Being his morning run partner could get you closer to him and seeing if he’s available or nah.

OP here. He’s single currently and I doubt he’s the sex machine I’m making him out to be. He’s shy as fuck and is extremely religious and goes to church a lot. I’m not sure if that says anything but I wouldn’t be surprised if he was a virgin as well.

If you think he’s as much as a sperg as you are then go for it
>Russian
>6’5
OP is dead if she’s under 5’5

If you’re both spergs go for it.
Hell invite him over for a day of playing Puyo Puyo Tetris together

Please give me some of the rope too. I'm glad I'll not neck myself alone after reading this.

OP again. I RSVPd for dinner tomorrow. He texted back saying he was happy that I could come and that he was looking forward to seeing me tomorrow and getting to know me better. What do I make of this? He’s always been specifically very nice to me and has made efforts to include me in stuff in the past that he hasn’t done with other people. Could this just me being autistic or does this sound like possible romantic interest? (I’ve never dated before keep in mind)

Nigga, you are jumping to conclusions. He is just being friendly so keep it cool and enjoy interacting with him. You will see if he is into you or not. Guys are easy to read.

Bring a banana to dinner and suggestively eat it when ever he looks vaguely in your direction.

This Chill ho, play it cool. No point overanalysing a text when you're gonna see him tomorrow.

Save some rope for me too plz

You wouldn't like him if he was 5'6" instead of 6'5".

Attached: 1444696852345.png (640x640, 545K)

He is out of your league 100%

>change this story so that it's a man freaking out over a girl
>will get told that he's a weirdo/creeper/beta/loser
>this OP gets support and is barely villified

Fuck this board and fuck you, op, you bat shit crazy fucker.

Gurl, this is coming from another girl. Seek fucking help, this is insane.

Could very well be that as a 6'5" guy from Russia (a country every other one, especially the US, is currently afraid of) he's been feeling slightly segregated and like everyone is intimidated by him--especially the tiny girl that goes quiet and cries whenever he's around.

No. If the roles were reversed we'd tell you to get the fuck out of your head and just go talk to her.

HOWEVER. Given what *you* have just posted, we might very well do all the things you said because of the way *you'd* put it would undoubtedly lead us to those conclusions.

Don't act like an entitled creep and if you don't want to be called out like one.

>Op faps to this dude
>Op throws up and can't sleep after talking to this guy
>Op has become physically ill just thinking about him
Yeah ok pal, that's just "in your head" and not super creepy. You're treating her different because it's a her and not a him. Fuck you.

Haha day or the rope. R-right b-bros?

Just dress nice, go to dinner, go with him back to his/your place and fuck him already, you’re 26.

You’re atleast reasonably attractive right, OP?

I just wanna know what OP looks like

This

Stacy-up?

Yeah op, lets see this hot mess

It sounds like you're assuming the guy is actually perfect and she isn't delusional

lol I thought it was bait desu

anyway, op, if this is not bait...

i'm from eastern europe, and let me just say, i highly highly doubt he's a virgin. we liked them nerdy autistic dicks in eastern europe before big bang theory if you get what i mean.

i would not recommend office relationships in general... but you are vomiting and shit, so just jump on that russian penis, things cannot be worse than they are now.

Pics are required OP

Attached: 14F001F6-39A8-40CC-8E00-615CB3E6BD4D.jpg (835x711, 75K)

I too am from Eastern Europe, and things are much more conservative over there. I think the fact that he is religious and Russian makes chances that he is a virgin higher.

OP you sound like you're dying. Get help desu. If this guy brushes up against her she might go into cardiac arrest.

Can confirm am eastern european as well. OP and Vlad the Impaler can be pure virgins who go to church and fuck missionary style with the lights off for the sole purpose of procreation.

i think you're forgetting that we're comparing eastern europe to the usa, not japan or singapore. check your stats again.
also i think you are mixing up american real life with the media.

hypocrite galore
or you just don't know americans

OP pretty yourself up before you go over for dinner tomorrow. Ask one of your female coworkers for advice on what to wear. As for the other issues, stop masturbating so much. You can get a UTI and that isnt attractive to anyone. When you feel all sperged out around him just remind yourself that he's a human being and hes imperfect as well and he probably thinks its weird as fuck when you start crying when he says hi to you. If you're taking meds make sure you're not doing anything funny with the dosage. You sound like you're hysterical.

I'm from EE and I honestly doubt a reasonably attractive tall (!!!) guy in his 20s is a virgin. Even if he is religious, that's unlikely. I used to hang out with religious crowd and guys had gfs and normal sex lives, because being religious =/= being celibate...

>I've never dated before keep that in mind
OP you're a 26 year old girl surely you jest

I think you're in love OP but since your an old virgin the "symptoms" are worse than if it was a teenage love.

Try to do some exercise, that will help with the anxiety and aid you to sleep better. I think the reason you may be so neurotic is because you're sleepless. Is there any chance you can ask for vacations at your job?

Also, can you please describe the guy? Sounds like someone I may know

Damn, just got crazier and crazier the more i read. Cant help sorry, but i wanna see were this goes keep updating, k.

I’m not OP but I’m a 28 year old female virgin who has never dated anyone, we do exist.

OP is back after not being on for a while. Just read a lot of the replies and i wanted to say thanks for the advice so far. I've collected my thoughts more. Haha i do sound pretty gross and creepy towards this guy but i'd never stalk him or anything like that (im so sorry i sound like a complete sperg) I keep my boundaries with him and i've contacted a work friend of mine to help me pick out what im wearing tomorrow night. I do have General anxiety disorder and clinical depression. I am on medication right now and the dose hasn't changed. I took a jog earlier and my mind is clearer now about this whole thing. This isn't bait i promise you guys i am this retarded in real life. I can describe him if its that much of a pressing matter. But i think i am making a big deal out of something super small. I haven't had a crush since my senior year of highschool and even then it was pretty bad desu

>virgin grills way past 20
The fuck you do this to yourself?

of course you exist, but a better question is how do you look?

Just post a pic to see if i care or not

Kek

As long as you realize OP

Just follow your friends advice, enjoy dinner and finally get laid after so you can stop being so sexually frustrated

Guys say I’m beautiful and I actually get approached and asked out a lot but I usually panic and run away or ignore them. Probably comes across like I’m a bitch but I’m just really shy and can’t talk to guys I like without panicking.

And I'm about to be 24.

It feels weird but eh, who cares.

I look normal/pretty. Nothing beautiful. But the "problem" is in being an introverted perverted weeb who has trust issues.

Nothing to see here.
Opie I think you should try flirting once. Or at least try to become friends with him. You know. Just have fun.

Kek, I just finished watching the S1 of Aggretsuko and this is the first post I see on Jow Forums.

What did God mean by this ?

Attached: wp_ss_20180707_0003.png (720x1280, 338K)

OP here. Office crush has texted me asking if I have ideas for stuff we could do before or after dinner. He was thinking we could all go see a movie or hit the beach. What should I say desu?

>pic related

Just fucking do it already

Attached: 3BD0BFD4-F5B7-4E9D-B088-E7508383A63E.jpg (600x900, 84K)

>26 year old kissless virgin
FAT

She could just be really insecure/socially inept

>t. almost 25 y/o guy who has very attractive women approach me with interest but too insecure to lead it to anything significant

Yeah, sure thing mate

OP is just going to be a very hysterical human fleshlight to this guy, isnt she

fake news

I've had fat, desperate women like OP approach me

(I didn't like it)

Attached: 1411647687065.png (750x598, 996K)

In my case I actually was a fat preteen/teen and lost all the weight in college. Suddenly guys were interested in me but I’m still awkward, socially inept and have zero self esteem because of all the bullying and having no friends when I was younger.

>I took a jog earlier
>fat
something don't add up here user

Le movie. There'll be a constant focal point to help distract you if you start to feel uncomfortable (Like not knowing what to say or do next)

Not a good idea if other co workers are there lol

Confess! That's the only way , i had a similar experience too. Goodluck

Confess to him or try sending him subtle hints

>I’ve vomited in the bathroom because he complimented me on a photo of my pet dog

That's so strangely cute! What the fuck.

>this is how chad affects women

Well now I don't feel so bad. I never even had a chance.

Scratch that. Nothing says team building more than an inter office orgy

Especially the ones with russians. Always have at least one russian on hand at an orgy.

Don't worry, you can still pay for single mothers after Chad is done with them.

lmao nice try

im eating a bullet in 6 months

try meth for about 4 days and then stop using.
your dopamine levels should be deplete by then and you’ll never feel love again.

Attached: E5CDF7B7-F76F-4A75-8C2E-3A84797DA088.jpg (750x744, 96K)

Same, I'm sick of knowing a woman won't ever swoon near me.

She's either insane or it's fake

Be confident and act human, don't fear of what others think of you and that will atract someone. People like people who are honest with others and with themselves.

Whenever I feel confident people say I look like I'm ready to kill someone.

Tell him you'd rather do something just you and him than with the others.

people tell me i look sad but i dont mind and i keep having fun

don't I repeat don't do this

While it's nice that you have feelings for him, it is also something to think hard about when you have the idea of dating a coworker. They don't often work out and when they don't, at best they will make your job uncomfortable, especially for you and what you describe your personality as. Think about how much you like your job, what other opportunities there are for you if you need to make an exit, etc., before you go ahead and pursue a romantic relationship with a coworker. Remember that people spend more time at work than with their own friends and family on average, and in the possibility that things go south, will you be able to cope with the consequences? Just food for thought but do what you think is best. Good luck!

don't worry nerds, i'm 5'7 and have had a girl masturbate to me and i'm a twig too. She was my gf at the time. I didn't want to pressure her so still a V tho.

The autistic self-hating manlet virgin again. Of course she would. Girls wouldn't like you if you were 6'5" either.

Jesus Christ you're like a boy that hasn't figured out women are terrible yet. Throw your pussy his way and hope he fucks you.

Any woman who recieves a firm dicking from chad becomes a stacy. It is known desu.

>puyo puyo tetris
top fucking kek.

OP you better get some chad fucking dick and report back. We need this.

ok im fucking mad and jelous, fuck you whore and fuck your "perfect" slavshit too, i have a gf and been doing ok with women because i fucking try and keep trying but this is insane, how some retard without any effort can have such an effect on you, you arent even human, FUCK YOU

What wrong with puyo puyo, you fucking nigger?

If you are on meds because of your depression it can happen that your emotionally more sensitive or faster in love, depends on the medicament. But i dont know you, so you could just be like that.