We fucked up

we literally fucked up worse than niggers

at least niggers were kangzing around before white people found them and sent them to america n sheeet

we literally lost.

imagine living in pre-Islamic India, for miles and miles away there would be buddhist and hindu temples, the authority of the Hindu priests was held supreme, you could go to Takshashila, Nalanda, or you could request an emperor to become your patron, and learn languages, and nearly all Hindu texts would be intact and not lost because nobody burnt down universities before the Muslims

and look at this shithole now
i really want to hate muslims but then i have many muslim friends and they arent bad people also Muslims just did what anyone would've in their search for imposing religious power, destroying universities and burning books so that their faith reigns supreme

Attached: Then_and_Now.png (6456x6672, 1.55M)

>Develop a culture before developing a basic sanitation system

You really fucked up

I feel like SE Asia is pretty indian-ish even now, even though they're Asians. not sure about afghanistan

Map is incomplete, the island of Bali in Indonesia is also Dharmic.

don’t cry because it’s over
smile because it happened

nothing lasts forever

Attached: D483D384-1D89-4CD9-ABF2-0D528BC022CC.png (556x1010, 111K)

yeah their scripts and language are similar
there’s like tons of words in Indonesian and Malay which sound very similar to Hindi / Sanskrit words

a generation ago they had very Sanskritic names
like the Indonesian politician
Megawati Sukarnoputri

but now they have more Arabic/Persian names

kind of sad to think Europe has been falling too
fuck all the semites
we tried.

Bali in Indonesia is still a Hindu island, they write in Sanskrit still, at least the Balinese do

I feel a purge of all abrahamics in necessary to rid the world of this desert cancer.

Nope, you shouldn't hate the botfly, it's a dumb creature, but you don't let it lunch on your skin to make new generations.

Yet they're surviving at rates that far exceed your Aztecs, etc. Maybe you have this backwards?

Let's be honest, there was not a united 'India' before the British Raj. Those were the glory years for Britain and India. We need to go back.

The Mughals tried to teach hygeine to the Poos (Muslims wash their arses 5 times a day. You know that ass smell, that ass stank you get when you fuck girls in doggy? Especially at the end of the day, when there's extra sweat stank mixed in with the shit stank, it's extra musky? And ya keep going but you have to distract yourself from the smell other you'll lose your erection? Yeah well you don't get that with Muslim girls, they literally have the cleanest anuses in the world. There are many, many other problems with Muslim girls, I would never even consider one for a relationship because of the worthless baggage they bring... they got 99 problems... but smelly bumbums ain't one).

Anyway they tried to teach Poos hygeine but the Poos kept chimping out. They tried to teach the Poos to use the sanitation systems (that they learned from European antiquity), but the Poos rebelled, they wanted to keep pooing on the streets and in the rivers...the same rivers that they washed in and drank from. Ultimately the Mughals gave up trying to civilise them in that respect. (Also Poos like to drink cow's piss and turn cow poo into parties that they bake in the sun on their huts, because Cow is God LMAO)

patties

who fucked up India worse? the Mughals or the British?

trick question: Muhammad Ali Jinnah did

triggered Muslim cope lol
the raj was the darkest years for India, going back would be committing a grave crime on the Indian people
the Mughals did better than the British actually, the real fuckup happened during the Delhi sultanate. The Mughals began the process of rebuilding the country desu, majority of the destruction of Indian texts, and mind you, these weren’t only Indian but also from scholars across the world such as China and even as far as Japan, by burning libraries and destroying temples.

which happened under the Delhi Sultanate.

the more I learn about India the less i realize I actually know. could you recommend a decent book of Indian history? I've only really read pic related.

Attached: metcalf india.jpg (333x499, 33K)

can one of you poos tell me what are poos doing on pol? its not like you are affected by (((them))) or niggers

Here’s a few I have,

-The wonder that was India (Arthur Basham)
-India, A History (John Keay)

These two books cover the whole of Indian history

For a more Indian perspective there’s
The Discovery of India (Jawaharlal Nehru)

About the British takeover of India
-The Last Mughal: The Fall of a Dynasty Delhi 1857 (William Dalrymple)

the british only conquered india with the help of indians
only like 20% of british troops were actually european

unironically the caste system, lower castes weren’t allowed to serve in the army or do anything other than be a labourer

then suddenly the EIC defeats the Bengal Sultanate in 1757 at Plassey and now Low caste people could join the EIC force and that was a stable job

next thing you know hundreds of lower caste people begin applying to work as a subedar/sepoy in the EIC

and the company job was comfy as well, you wouldn’t be fired easily and since the English were traders they paid well

Much obliged

The Marathas abolished the caste system. But then in the Maratha army there was still a preference for Marathas over other groups. So getting promoted in the Maratha ranks was hard.

The English on the other hand didn’t have biases until the rebellion of 1857. And they promoted officers regardless of caste.

Indian user whats your opinion on the Bohemian Rhapsody movie and all the stuff about Freddie Mercury being Indian?

White people didn't find them and send them to America; Jews knew where they were b/c they used to be slaves there, knew niggers would sell them other nigger slaves, and bought and exported them worldwide.

Hi Mahmood!

Hello, Chang!

What does it feel like to be worse than niggers? aka Islamic cockroach?

Poo in loo, Chang. Stop turning Vancouver into Guangzhou.

hahah lol, I'm white, though I work with many pajeets and pakis.

In all seriousness, is the chink problem there as bad as the internet makes it out to be? Like, is chinks pooing on the streets actually a widespread problem, or just a couple of isolated cases captures on camera? And where in leafland are you?

Also I'm not a mudslime, Islam is cancer. But I'm also not a virgin, and I'm getting pretty tired of ass stank / swamp ass.