How the FUCK does a non-chad get a decent looking gf?

How the FUCK does a non-chad get a decent looking gf?

I work my ass of and have no idea how to meet new people.

Attached: 8e6e7b6bb436130ea3bd883dcb6e8a5a-rimg-w720-h540-gmir[1].jpg (720x540, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N7FVmeJXwCY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=N7FVmeJXwCY

boomhausaer said himself that that way you cannot find love.

well, at least I think that's what he said.

gf in 2019?

Non-chads get non-stacys. Sorry buddy.

>tfw I’m a 7/10
>tfw fiance is a 7/10
Feels pretty good

The way you look is not your fault. The way she looks isn't her fault either. She needs love too.

t. dating an ugly girl who genuinely loves me

You basically have to be a loser to get a cute gf, do that first then get a job

Why is bitching about your own incompetence the norm on Jow Forums?
A bunch of fucking losers with ridiculous believes.

Attend your local Christian church, and look for opportunities to volunteer there also.

Become a chad, dumbass.
Fake it till you make it

Attached: image.jpg (200x200, 14K)

solid advice m8.
You have to believe to achieve.
Never give up you worthless faggots.
Keep improving yourself until you are a fucking Uber Chad. No matter how far away that may seem. Or KYS, your choice.

Attached: 40_yr_boomer.jpg (1024x614, 123K)

Haha, like stupid traditions of our forefathers have any place in modern society.

You can't become a Chad, it's a trait you pick up as a young child.

That method does work, but simply being the shit is better.

This is why you’ll be a virgin forever, faggot.

>implying
Just dotn back down, and when chad comes to fight you break him.
Dont be an alpha, be a Delta.
Cheat.
Use a gun on the alpha when he attacks.
Watch as the alpha dies in shock.

or if you dont want to kill him, just taze and pepper spray him then kick him when hes down until he cant function properly anymore.

You do not deserve a gf any better looking than yourself. Look in the mirror and be honest with yourself. Your life will improve if you do.

I'm ugly and borderline anorexic yet I made out with some tremendeously beautiful 19yo puss on new years eve. I dated a model once too.
BUT I'm extremely intelligent and I was told ever since day 1 that I'm smart, the greatest etc.. so I act like it. Looks only get you so far. Half of our social interactions stem from our upbringing.

you sound extremely intelligent bragging about some teenage girl you kissed over Jow Forums.

You have to actually put yourself in a situation where you could meet a woman who would want to go out with you.

As far as what to say, you can try just asking them out right off the bat. It sends a message that you aren't interested in bullshitting around and let's them know exactly why you just started talking to them.

Kek. I'm fucking arrogant, faggot. What are you gonna do about it . Maybe if you were too, you would score some. OP asked how to get a decent looking GF? Put yourself out there, lay it all out.

Is doing something about arrogant people from foreign nations what extremely intelligent people do with their free time?