What does Jow Forums think about Turkey?

I unironically really like Turkey. It is probably my third favorite country in the world. In the past I would not outright say it for fear of being reprimanded on here especially by my own ethnic brethren but I have raised above this brainletism.

Turks brought stability to the Balkans, and unlike other imperial powers like China or even Russia, they rarely sought to impose their ways on their vassals. The fact that the Orthodox nations of eastern Europe saw them as saviors from the madness of Catholics and Protestants, fellow Christians, says everything you need to know about how "intolerant" they were.
Not only that, but they brought the Arabs to heel and made jokes of them by appropriating their religion - can anyone say stability in the Middle East is a bad thing? Are terrorists somehow better than peaceful rule under the Ottomans and a civilized world?

Lastly, they were inheritors of Byzantium despite the fact that /his/ and Jow Forums retards disavow this time and time again. What did the Westerners do? They waited for Byzantium to be destroyed and would've burned it to the ground if they could. What did the Turks do? They fixed it back up, kept almost all of the structures intact, spared most of the people, and put it back on the map as a superpower under a different name.
Their only real mistake was falling for the religion meme and not waking up to secularism and science in time.

Turks are the good guys, and I for one would welcome our Turkish overlords if they ever decided to retake the Balkans (rightful Turkish clay).

>inb4 bad puns

Attached: 1545953893368m.jpg (1024x1024, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QXn_m47lXW0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janissaries
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Boy oh boy, Fakegreeks and Jewmenians will give some heavy rambling now.

PUSI KURAC PEDERCINO!
You are some fucking type of bait, or that magyar fuck!

AKO VOLIS TURKE IDI UBIJ SE PICKA TI MATERINA!

I hate it. They LARP as a secular country, while using Greek culture as their own, and they use their manipulative tactics to kick out Christians, who predate the arrival of Islam. They forced pastors to sign a paper saying they are not discriminated against, followed by converting more churches into mosque. Similar to Indonesia, they keep flooding Christian areas with ragheads.

Cyкa блять

Pa dobro, nemoj da se ljutiš : (

it needs to be nuked, except for the few 100% white people, we need to bring them back to greece/balkans before sending the nukes

> flag

not surprised

The ottomans ruined the Balkans they depopulated conquered areas and replaced the emptied lands with Muslim convert I breeds who became the ruling class and created cycles of poverty by ruining cities. I wish I had that source which showed parallels between the ottoman conquered areas and modern GDP to post here

Majmune jedan, ginula nam braca i preci da bi se Srbija oslobodila, A TI NASAO DA JE "VOLIS".

PICKO JEDNA, PICKO IZDAJNICKA!
UMRO DA BOG DA, SIPTARSKO GOVNO!

I don't.

the middle east and balkans were at its most peaceful when they were under ottoman control

The OP is either an high-iq bait or an complete retard. Beware: Shiptars and Magyars roam under the Serbian flag

Please don't come up with rational arguments.

They rather enjoy their WE WUZ and Remove Kebab mode, so they can get Balkanized into tiny, war-torn shitholes.

Pa ne znam za tebe, anone, ali ja bih voleo da smo ostali pod Turcima.

NO WE REMOVE KEBAB YOU ARE THE WORSE TURK

Znam ja da si to izjavio na ulici, glavu bi ti otkinuli.
Ko god da si, da bog da ti majka umre i da ti cale ucini samoubistvo.

Govedo jedno

Britfag please explain this. Why did you cucked the greektards?

Attached: recent greek history.png (953x577, 50K)

>serbian flag
Its second on my countries-that-should-be-nuked list.

Change that Britguy on your picture into a Faggot Jew who wears a Masonic robe, and it will be accurate.

>glavu bi ti otkinuli
To je nažalost istina. Neprosvećene mase znaju da budu prilično nasilne, ali to nije argument.

>they rarely sought to impose their ways on their vassals
Wow you're fucking retarded.
Go read some fucking history faggot halfroach.

>they brought the Arabs to heel and made jokes of them by appropriating their religion
Retardation: the post

Attached: f5hj85vhh4qy.jpg (500x500, 29K)

To sto si ti izdajnik Srba i nase vere ne znaci da si pametan.
Tebe treba obesiti druze, ti i tvoje idiotske ideje zakopati. Ti si suvo govno ovog sveta. Prljas nam ime radi svojih ciganskih ideja. Polomio bi ti oba kolena da mogu i otvorio tvoju cigansku glavu.

>the ABSOLUTE state of Turkish rape babies.

>To sto si ti izdajnik Srba i nase vere ne znaci da si pametan.
Odlično, pljujem na Srbiju. Više od svega bih voleo da Turci ponovo osvoje sve južno od Vojvodine.

Why is the girl in the op have white skin?
I thought turks where brown like pakis and indians

is this some genetic fuckery to do with constantinople?

Attached: 1544546022501.png (350x350, 120K)

Read up on the burning of rape of Smyrna less than a century ago.

Turkey is a despotic and unstable nation state with an abysmal regard for history or truth. Should have never been admitted into NATO seek a show they are fighting against our better interests.

& not of*

Attached: IMG_8536.png (824x9241, 2.08M)

Attached: LiveLeak-dot-com-5b0_1499674947-a1M3O8R_700b_1499674965.jpg.resized.jpg (500x758, 114K)

bec they controlled the balkan and caucasus for 600 years nigger

>he doesn't know "Turks" are often islamised greeks

Attached: 1544035311648.png (485x421, 75K)

MAKE
ANATOLIA
GREEK
AGAIN

What did I told ya?

Turks aren't a race. Turkey is like 80% arab, 10% asian and 10% white, it's a melting pot

>they brought the Arabs to heel and made jokes of them by appropriating their religion
this is also why the Islamization of Europe is a good thing. it’ll show Arabs the power of the white man

Yes, answer yourself why there are Millions of Bosniaks, Albanians, Pomaks, Crimean Tatars, Circassians and tons of other European Muslim living now in Turkey.

Maybe because the Fakegreeks, Jewmenians, Serbshits and other Orthoscum literally genocided them and relocated them to Turkey?

Wow, 10 minutes gone, and no answer yet?

What's wrong? All the poor dindu nuffin Fakegreeks and Jewmenians who literally invaded entire Anatolia got silenced?

Attached: 1502154545349.png (560x401, 337K)

cant handle the truth, they're already on a different thread complaining about niggers cucking their women lmao

Lol i like this post, it gets a lot of srblets triggered. gg wp user

Vlorë Shqip, is that you?

T.mehmet

kys

Attached: 1222343454657.jpg (500x500, 45K)

name one turkish invention lmfao
and while you're at it name one serbian invention that wasnt communist garbage

hello magyar you been on vacation for while now and i never missed you pls go back to magyaria where you tengri bros live

Attached: 1546383482053.png (600x600, 9K)

Pretty sure it's a Hungashit baiting.
SAGE

Peace>sovereignty
Nice

What Sovereignty? After killing off their own people in the Balkan Wars, they faced Judeo-Communism for a century and are now tiny ZOG states willing to join the EU.

youtube.com/watch?v=QXn_m47lXW0

Attached: 1546294630532.jpg (996x1068, 210K)

bump

Bros where in the FUCK are the actual Turkish posters. I haven't seen a single flag in a long time.

Attached: 1556777328697.jpg (800x900, 147K)

Erdokike banned Jow Forums.

Remove kebab give back Europe back to Armenia and Greece two ancient nations, these Turks are a mix of 12 different races mutts nasty vile creatures with no culture of their own. The Pontus Greeks the Armenians the Georgians are the original people of those lands. Some small Anatolian ethnic groups also.

Attached: 2618A6E3-6514-4D18-AA76-07A54336DF6C.jpg (764x1024, 529K)

What a fag!

The Turks are still brown shit skins. I just visted that part of the world. Most are vile looking central Asian worth dark Arab features. They are a mix. The biggest mutts. Also most Christians of the Caucuses didn’t admix with the roaches as recent studies have show. Complete genetic isolation of the Christian populations in the caucuses (Georgia Armenia) also Greece and the Pontus Greeks. The Turks are mostly mixed with Persians/Kurds Arabs some assimilated native populations and 15-20 percent central Asian mixture depending on what region.

T.mehemet. Most peace. lol 4 million Christians slaughtered. “Most peace”.

I fucking love you guys.

The one guy (Greek) is pretty much any mongrelshit that got hellenized by Mason Jews.

The other guy (Armenian) literally a Jew.

And both the TRUE Evropeans native to Anatolia. Oh boy.

Muh 4 gorillions.

Fucking Khazar kike race. Why do we have TWO of these?

''they rarely sought to impose their ways on their vassals''
hmmmmm?
hmmmm!
a few Armenians Greeks Serbs Bulgarians, even fucking kurds might debate u fagg. Basicaly the second centre of Christianity host of hagia sophia (which is now a mosque) is mgone.

It's stockholm syndrome. Turks are objectively subhuman except for the pale secularised ones.

roaches, can't wait for somebody to start bombing their shitty country

The pale secular ones are not Turks just turkified. Most likely during the Christian Genocide changes their last names and became Turks. And even so give it a few more years they’ll be shitskins just like 90 percent of Turkey.

Attached: 1501765914139.jpg (960x640, 106K)

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Secular Turks are just turkified Christians. How can someone be so retarded?

Buy the way, the secular Turks were the ones who gave Fakegreeks some swimming lessons!

Didn't Turks enslave you and then forced you to fight their wars for them?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janissaries

Pa dobro Stipe, nećemo valjda da se vređamo? : (

zeka peka jovane
nemoj osobno shvatit moje salovite poruke

OP is a magyar faggot

sage goes in all fieds

Mongoloid let’s see your flag. Lmao I know your ashamed you mixed shitskin.

Attached: 46C94611-5AA0-418B-89ED-1331915F5381.jpg (600x864, 74K)

I might start developing some respect for you when you all fuck off from Germany.

This is a Turkish meme that makes fun about Kurds, you moron.

Are you just a bait or what?

Love Serbia. And I can bet my last dollar OP is a Turk roach. Literally Turks are hated by everyone other than tier Arab Muslim brothers and Pakistani inbred cousins.

I'm rather sure even many Arabs hate Turks (at least according to Jewtube comments I've read).

no, he's literally a magyar and is creating these bait threads ever since he came here

za tvoje dobro
odmori malo

No, I'm a Serb, retard.

>TFW someone makes a thread about turkey and roaches are nowhere to be seen, but every single black'd thread is a turk roach.
Why even live anons?

Attached: Feelsbadman.jpg (587x558, 30K)

no you aren't, you tranny loving obsessed faggot

Muslim subhumans.

/Thread

roach king banned them and took away their freedom

Yes I am, fucking subhuman.

Ukrainian here. As much as my entire family hates the Turks, and my extended Armenian family... most Turks I meet are cool. Would hang out again.

Attached: 1520351091706.jpg (2048x1362, 682K)

Armenian warriors in the service of the Ottoman Empire constructed the Jermenčić monastery (lit. "Little Armenian" monastery) near Sokobanja shortly after the Battle of Kosovo in June 1389. It is said that they defected to the Serbs after discovering that they would be fighting their fellow Christians, fought against the Ottomans, retreated to the mountains around Sokobanja after the Serb defeat and built their monastery there.[2][4] The monastery was razed several times by the Ottomans.[2] Saint Gregory the Illuminator, the first official head of the Armenian Apostolic Church, was depicted in churches of medieval Serbia, and he is still venerated by the Serbian Orthodox Church. A reminder that if United we can tuck these kebabs back to Mongolia

I hope they never get to join the EU. We need them as a containment for the middle east craziness.

Constantinople, never forget.
F

>Ukrainian here. As much as my entire family hates the Turks, and my extended Armenian family... most Turks I meet are cool. Would hang out again.

Attached: 1502908048898.png (534x363, 91K)

You can’t be serious...

Jow Forums mods range ban'd half of Turkey for the KARA BOGA shit. The ban ends Jan 19 though.

Attached: th4gxpag3ro01.png (993x645, 169K)

Some Turks that know their history are ok. Most are way to brainwashed to even have a normal discussion.

All of the T*rks are at /h/ because they don’t show flags

They are a cancer that needs to be cut out. I pray for the day when they look at Russia the wrong way and get eradicated.

subhumans are fucking your sister tho, i understand your vain :^)

Immigrated to USA, not born here. Have lineage going back 7 generations. #7 fought the Turks.

Attached: 1541055003221.jpg (1227x720, 73K)

Lords of our mountains, you roaches will be gone soon don’t worry.

Attached: C25DC203-71E2-4E7F-952E-05D4060B7F75.jpg (1024x732, 204K)

Fuck your 3rd World Country you faggot.

Attached: index.jpg (200x200, 9K)

>Ukrainian here. My entire family hates Turks. Btw did I told you that this family actually consist of Jewmenians?

poor slavs immigrate to muttland tbf

Attached: nogmutt.png (908x882, 61K)

Fuck off back to /ex-yu/ with that retarded meme.
>hurr durr I fuggd your sister xDDD
Yes hilarious, my mentally challenged friend.

Don’t ever trust a “T*rk” Ukrainian bro

T*rks are not the inheritors of Byzantium. They lost any of that claim when they signed a treaty handing over the “rights” they tried to use, over to the Russian Empire when they lost a war to the Russian's.

Attached: 6C923367-C3CD-4255-93F9-969372F46736.jpg (1242x218, 149K)