Vox will not support PP and Cs if they do not eliminate their support for the gender violence law

>Following the political tug of war in Andalusia. Vox will not give its support to a government of PP (cuckservatives) and Cs (epic centrists) in Andalusia if they do not eliminate, "among others", the point of their programmatic agreement in which they commit to implement "with sufficient budget" all the measures included in the law of prevention and comprehensive protection against gender violence.

>>>Vox's support in Parliament is essential for the PP-Citizens pact to be fruitful and to form a coalition government.

Centrist's Party Leader (Cs), Albert Rivera answers:
>"Fighting macho violence with resources and measures so that no one abuses a woman is not an option, it is an obligation for all" and has insisted that "freedom and equality, they are not negociable."

Archive:
archive.fo/frhf9

So far it seems like VOX is way more based than AfD's "so-called right wingers". Thoughts?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voxespana.es/vox-israel-y-oriente-medio
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the only thought you should have: voxespana.es/vox-israel-y-oriente-medio

bump
Didn't expect anything else desu. They're better than everyone else still

based
they're getting 50 seats in the next general election

Attached: 1508333888249.jpg (333x493, 64K)

> much better than any other party in pretty much any aspect
> same as any other important party in this aspect
wew lad
let's vote commie then

Attached: file.png (1330x750, 317K)

strong argument, I see

what about this argument?

Attached: based vox.jpg (1824x2000, 1019K)

Okay. Not an expert on spanish politics but the andalusian government formation can play a big role on whether Vox will become a nationally accepted party or if they will be eternally grand coalition'd to the opposition by the cuck parties. Right?
So maybe they shouldn't be bitching about literally the most irrelevant issue in the world while hordes of economic migrants are now coming to Spain when Italy is starting to not accept them.

see
improve your reading comprehension

defenceless, i see.

> yeah, vox is not redpilled in the jq, but they surpass every other party in every other important aspect
> muh kikes
> we need gains, because every other party is as bad in the jq, and they also push degeneracy everywhere
> MUH KIKES
> we got an opportunity to redpill the masses in important issues like immigration, SJWism, corruption, territorial organization
> KIIIIKEEEEEEEES
this is you

see it's called esau gambit

>literally the most irrelevant issue in the world
but it's not
the """"women organizations"""'' receiving the grants/subsidies are literal commie 5th column appendixes of podemos and similar parties
we need to cut funding ASAP, because these are the orgs calling for open borders, among other things

who would you vote for, smartass

>Violence against Women legalized
>Roasties BTFO
>Internet breaks down as families arrange marriages
>Wages grow 50% as women leave the job market
>Birth rate jumps to 3.5, divorce rate to 0
> The Government commences mass construction of ships to rebuild the Spanish Empire and settle the excessive population there
> Muslims and Jews expelled again
> Franco comes back from the grave, his tears of joy cure cancer but only in Iberians

I can see into the future already

Vote Vox

Attached: Espana.jpg (275x183, 9K)

It's irrelevant. Jews will win if you vote one or another.

most retarded answer ever
> it's irrelevant
kys, then, and stop bothering the rest

never forget:
see,and pic related. is this the "change" that you want?

Attached: Dt0roE8XcAEcc7q.png (1435x2038, 2.33M)

do you have anything original, or are you going to post screencaps of the same cunt over and over again?
don't get me wrong, I'm ok bumping the thread, but it's getting boring to answer the same idiotic edgy posts

>doesn't even adress it

Attached: file.png (761x192, 12K)

>doesn't even adress it

>d-don't look at the root of the problem. j-jews aren't the problem

Attached: j_1511589488902.jpg (477x529, 79K)

La Ley Infernal de Vaginas Gritonas debe ser eliminada.

I follow Vox, but Thank you Alfonso Franco Flores de Léon Emilio Francisco for breaking this down for someone still learning Castilian. I hope to one day become a Spanish citizen. My madridista grandparents would be proud to vote Vox

Good luck Espãna

as per your incredibly insightful post in
if nothing you do matters
if all outcomes are 100% the same in respect to the jews
then you can remove them from the equation, as they have no effect
disprove this
protip: you can't

correcto

>they have no effect
the absolute state of r/vox_es

Attached: file.png (428x280, 260K)

ty senpai. Im from Madrid, and I will be voting Vox next year. They have a chance of becoming the biggest populitical party by 2020

Attached: 1487013923288.jpg (1080x1288, 149K)

you can't disprove it
not surprised, though

>más de millón y medio de ciudadanos israelíes son árabes
What on earth are they implying? Being arab is not a religion.
Anyway I'm voting Converxencia 21 so I couldn't care less about these kikes.

don't bother
he's just trying to derail the thread, not engage in discussion
a simple test of logic is too much for him

>>So far it seems like VOX is way more based than AfD's "so-called right wingers". Thoughts?
Globalists are about to be amazed at how quick "extreme right-wing, and nationalist" Vox-positions become not only mainstream, but the new 'centrist'.

You're in for a wild ride, poised to be *the* vanguard of the new Nationalist movements in Europe. Italy and, long-shot, France are in the running; but you guys are picking up steam at an incredible rate.

Vox bends the knee to izrahell

of course

Attached: abascal.jpg (678x381, 23K)

No, this is brilliant. They realize that the day they join the coalition every thing that they propose is going to get turned down. This is now the time in which they can start demanding stuff.

the left parties are scared shitless. sanchez (a president no one voted) tried to brush off the latest poll results that predict 45 seats for vox, but they know it will probably be more than that
and center (ciudadanos) right (pp) parties are even worse, as they see vox making gains where they weren't supposed to

I just prayed for you guys; I hope things go well for you and this doesn't become a co-opted "blow-off steam" op.

genie is out of the bottle
left populism (podemos) has done jackshit these years, other than push SJW, insane immigration agendas, and ally themselves with independentist parties
people are tired that, on top of economy not improving, they're told they're at fault, specially men, for every single issue
and limp handed faggots at ciudadanos/pp are too scared of radfems, because they're professional politicians
there are two messages that will make vox strong in following elections
> illegal immigration must be curbed
> regional governments are a source of corruption and insane spending

>You're in for a wild ride, poised to be *the* vanguard of the new Nationalist movements in Europe. Italy and, long-shot, France are in the running; but you guys are picking up steam at an incredible rate.
This. Unfortunately, France and Germany had to be sacrificed by sending millions of refugees to their countries in order for other countries to realize the problem it causes. Spain is waking up without having to suffer the consequences of globalism, and for that I'm proud of my country. Now what VOX needs to do is to increase our birth rates, and go from a federation to a centralized state.

Attached: 1487620078282.jpg (1282x853, 261K)