Doctor, 27...

>Doctor, 27, who tweeted that she would 'purposely give Jews the wrong medications' still has her medical license - despite being condemned by the Cleveland Clinic where she worked - as it emerges she has been posting anti-Semitic messages for years
>Dr Lara Kollab posted anti-Semitic messages on social media for several years
>The 27-year-old graduated last year, and worked at The Cleveland Clinic, Ohio
>Wrote on Twitter that she would 'purposely give all the Jews the wrong meds'
>Also tweeted she hoped 'Allah will kill the Jews' and referred to Jews as 'dogs'
>Cleveland Clinic condemned her and confirmed she is no longer works there
>Dr Kollab, who is of Palestinian heritage, got degree at a Jewish college in NY

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6546831/Anti-Semitic-U-S-doctor-tweeted-purposely-Jews-wrong-medications.html

Attached: 1546457081801.jpg (634x637, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vitals.com/doctors/2rf1gd/lara-kollab/reviews
archive.fo/X136F
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

goatpilled

B A S E D

lel, does she do house calls?

fake news.

Based and wouldimpregnatepilled

>tfw no palestinian doctor gf
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Would marry.

are Palestinians white?

I'm a medical student, I'd probably be expelled if I ever said something bad about Jews.

Bet your ass they are. So are Lebanese and syrians

Some still have Roman DNA in them. She looks very White and not Muslim.

This is why we can't have open borders. You welcome in tow tribes who've been at war for thousands of years, but you think they'll squash that shit and be civil towards one another just because muh magic soil? muh constitution? lol fuck no. Muzzies and Jews need to be returned to the Levant and our troops need to come home and guard our Southern wall.

That’s because they were holocausted and don’t have any power. /s

Trump did this with his rhetoric against the media

OMG I FEEL so sorry for the jews.
lets all FEEL sorry for the jews guys.

I might have to break my nofap for her.

>muh based sandnigger
/pol is pathetic

Attached: muzchant.jpg (218x255, 19K)

Alright, if this is what sand niggers would do all the time there wouldn't be all this animosity towards them. Fucking based.

Give her a medical review. One said she gave me the final solution to my medical problems.

That is no sand nigger or Muslim Jew.

The two kinds of doctors I've hated working with the most are jews and white women. The jews are hook-nosed and obsessed with money, the white women have an eternal chip on their shoulder. Blacks are actually some of the nicest, even if they're not quite as fast.

Honorary aryans for fighting israel.

Post good reviews on her page here to counter the kike propaganda:

vitals.com/doctors/2rf1gd/lara-kollab/reviews

The objective is to leave a 5 start review with an optional Jow Forums approved comment. Afterwards, go on all the bad reviews and mark them as "not helpful" and also hit the button to report them for abuse. I think you can delete cookies or open the link in a new incognito tab if you want to rate multiple times..

Too bad she didn't bag herself a few kikes in the process

Muslims shouldn't be in our universities, education is wasted on them. Neither should women be for that matter

Based and redpilled

pls gib antikike gf

Attached: gib_gf.png (778x512, 45K)

Intelligent enough to acquire her doctorate at 27. Tweets shit and ruins career for good. Very strange behavior.

10/10 Would play doctor with. This sandnigger is an honorary aryan in my book.

>doctor by 27
>this shitskin thot achieved far more than me

>>Also tweeted she hoped 'Allah will kill the Jews' and referred to Jews as 'dogs'
Maybe I am all upside down on all this Islam hate....

She's Arabic, so knows the suffering the Yahoods have inflicted on her people.

And the kikes dug up shit from 6 years ago just to be the whiney little bitches that they are.

Kikes are the ones kidnapping children and harvesting their organs, but let one Arabic woman say as a joke she's going to give improper medal to Yahood and then "Waaahhhh!"

Fuck kikes. Boy mutilating pieces of shit

I will never forgive or forget that they stole my foreskin. I spit on jews

Attached: ff.png (720x960, 680K)

Is that traumatic for real? I mean you got a malfunction, but isn't that like a blind guy envying those who can see?

She’s an attractive woman. She’s used to getting away with things cause she’s “pretty.” Ran into bitches like this all the time in college and med school. Want to be respected for their “intelligence” but wouldn’t hesitate to use their looks to get their way. Look at the drunk neurologist bitch that flipped out on her uber driver last year. Same thing, thought she’d get away with it because she was hot.

Fuck them both. I hate Jews but I hate entitled bitches just as much.

If someone made you blind at birth wouldnt you carry an eternal grudge and be upset?

God what a fucking babe. My friend's wife has a friend that looks kind of like her. I should make a booty call.

^^ an honest Irishman!

Filthy sandnigger

At least keep your mouth shut while shoahing the kikels.

Attached: 1541885836548m.jpg (1024x768, 123K)

Yeah. Look at that shit I commented on. Fucking dumb as shit beaners.

the perfect woman doesn't exi-

Yes. Jesus was a Palestinian and white.

Attached: 8883932743278.jpg (300x300, 29K)

>tfw no qt3.14 muzziess

Attached: image.gif (283x325, 50K)

Low t leprechaun

Is she single?

One of them is pretty funny.

>i'd probably be expelled if I ever said something bad about jews.
I'll assume you're a man.

While this has the obvious Muslim/Jews context, this is probably more about Whamen... doing whatever the fu--

Attached: 1546406949070.jpg (1215x865, 206K)

>muslim

Kill yourself and stop shilling pedo worshiping scum. No one will ever loke you. She is a subhman sandnigger no matter what she says.

Reminder anyone trying to score brownie points for muzzie shits is either a muzzie shit himself or muzzie diaspora. NO EXCEPTIONS.

she should go to jail

This whole thread is filled with muslim-ass lickers.

archive.fo/X136F

Yeah, it's fucking disgusting. I know they are diaspora cuz no one is that stupid to fall for muslim tricks.

Hating jews does not mean you should like muslims. Both are cancer and one should be perfectly capable hating them simultaneously.

Some are hilarious, but are quickly being deleted.

Attached: 4CCEE804-6F4E-41BB-A595-880C5DDB1C9F.png (2048x1536, 3.34M)

Yes
Levantine Arabs are 95% Southern European.

creepy

Attached: 8047596-6546831-image-a-91_1546445389185.jpg (306x505, 31K)

she wasn't in medical school. she said it like a decade ago when she was like 17 or 18

Damn. Really puts Alex McNabb to shame. Jesus Christmas.

Attached: 62d.png (1344x756, 1.12M)

Why do you think kikes keep killing them

Thanks for sharing

Don't underestimate the size of the Muslim diaspora posting here under Western flags. They infiltrate even the smallest forums. It wouldn't surprise if thousands of them are also here.

Would wife her.

>smart enough to get through med school
>too stupid to realize putting that on twitter would get her fired
i'm not saying this is a ruse but it sure seems like something setup to give the jews another chance to play the victim

I'm getting in the ethnostate, confirmed.

No they’re not and you’re a fucking idiot

There is no ethnostate and you get the rope

I know her irl, obviously no common sense in attaching name to this kinda rhetoric. I knew about this weeks before I saw this on pol. Now she's doxxed n toxic as fugg

I would in your multicult nigger state, but that's coming to an end soon enough.

You are retarded, Evola would scoff at you.

based

Never been so tempted to racemix before in my life.

Attached: w8SuR1YGVwCmIcSc42zYzXcj-2yFktMQKm9MqdRL0Mo.jpg (460x1301, 81K)

>pol calls middle easterners that dont have white skin white
>pol calls jews who have white skin not white

Disgusting sand nigger scum face. You can tell th inbreeding is showing.

Truth and digits confirm.

Attached: 1432683352475.gif (396x299, 2.62M)

She's definitly a muslim. Don't be fooled most dont wear hijabs

Cut your dick, you filthy mother fucker. No girl wants to suck nasty, unclean penis.

Jews and sand Nigger ain't white

>Disgusting sand nigger scum face. You can tell th inbreeding is showing.
Moshe is jealous.

Attached: Israeli 2.jpg (607x1080, 50K)

Who is she and how may I court her? I am in love.

Stay mad kike.

Attached: Palestinian vs Israeli.png (614x425, 550K)

Read my post above you filthy shitskin diaspora You are obvious as fuck, Achmed.

>Dr Kollab, who is of Palestinian heritage, got degree at a Jewish college in NY
this doesnt make any sense

is that an Italian?
looks like my mum desu

I am cut you fucking retard you want picks?

Hurr no girl wants to suck a normal penis durr. Good goyim brainwashed filth.

Meanwhile hag has her nasty mucus ridden beef flaps that you probably willingly suck up like the good little pussy whipped cuck you fucking worthless faggot. Die

>Yeah, it's fucking disgusting. I know they are diaspora cuz no one is that stupid to fall for muslim tricks.
>Hating jews does not mean you should like muslims. Both are cancer and one should be perfectly capable hating them simultaneously.
This is what JIDF says all the time because they already know that everyone here hates kikes so they constantly try to remind everyone to at least hate Muslims at the same time. Nice try though Ezra.

Attached: jidf 8.png (640x600, 112K)

Attached: 152829631917.jpg (587x534, 105K)

she hook up or sleep with guys a lot?

No she's actually a very innocent, naive "good girl"

She comes from a wealthy, well-educated, and religious family. Comments like hers are not uncommon at all in my community, it's just she was dumb enough to leave a digital footprint.

I wish I could have gone to her med school parties she was at....would def try to bang/hook up with her

So how is she a "good girl"? Legit curious

What type of muslim shitskin are you? Paki? Afghan?

I'm fortunate enough to come from a very affluent family in an exceptionally wealthy community with multiple doctors (we barbecue, hike, kayak), and these comments are the norm. The only people who own a larger home than I are the most racist, kike hating people I've ever met. She'll do just fine.

And her goes pol worshiping a cunt they would exterminate their race in a second if given the chance. You really think some terrorist that hates your guts can be an ally? “She’s one of us because she hates Jews!” All Muslims hates Jews you stupid fucks, and they hate whites significantly more. All of you make me sick. Remember to scream for your mother when this cunt beheads you and your entire family for allah

is she single?

She didn't hook up with anyone, she is definitely a naive girl who just hated what the state of Israel did. She went to NY cause she wanted some independence from her pops who became more of a conservative muslim as time went on.

She's really not attractive.

Yes, but she won't marry anyone that doesn't have her parents' approval. AKA they will pick her husband most likely.

At this point I hope everyone on pol hangs.

“Fuck subhuman!”-pol
“Wow that sandnigger is so beautiful I want to racemix with her and convert to islam”-also pol

It makes me want to vomit

It's fucking muslim diaspora shits.

NO ONE will EVER defend a shitskin muslim except another shitskin muslim. Rule of Jow Forums #88