"traditionalist"

Attached: wnigger.jpg (500x500, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vo5JXupZTK8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: rebekka2.jpg (800x600, 164K)

why hasn’t varg beaten her yet

its like a dead match

Attached: vargrebekka.gif (190x188, 1.45M)

youtube.com/watch?v=vo5JXupZTK8

Attached: satutory-rapists.jpg (1116x1098, 240K)

Too busy telling white countries they aren’t white

because hes weak and wants you to hide in forests

Why doesdn't she shoot that nigger behind her? Does she even see it???

LOOK

Industry plant.

He prefers to stab his victims in the back.

Every fucking useless piece of shit blonde belongs to black cock

you better get used to it, if you're a white boy you should just go spread your genes somewhere else and don't give a shit about it because you only give a shit while you can do something about it

That's blackpilling

why is anyone surprised?
There is a responsibility to maintain a seat at the table even if you hate the process. There has to be some kind of a firewall.
Varg's issue is that he exhibits the abandonment of all responsibility that conflicts with his ideal world. People like that always fail.
Individual solutions are not to be applied in a macro setting.

Lol she even looks like him

Well he didn't raise her at all, confirms the theory that coal burners have daddy issues

I am not a vargfag, I think he is a delusional snownigger attracting similarily dysfunctional people, but his bunch of kinds are coming up nicely so far maybe they will be semi-normal even though both parents have autism

Attached: Varg.jpg (1872x1096, 1.68M)

Die Revolution frisst ihre Kinder. she want the forbidden bbc so much

Niemals wird es reine Zuchten oder reinen Glauben geben.

Attached: big zuck.jpg (625x836, 210K)

>white women rebelling against daddy.
Color me shocked.

Because he's a nigger tier father, they probably don't even talk.

idk why but all i could imagine was zuckerberg saying everything you posted.

Lmao she looks a lot like that blonde thot in the white clothes sitting on the bus, the girl who Jow Forums for some reason obsesses over despite having a picture perfect 1,000 cock stare. Such is our downfall: the hopeless attraction so many white males feel for total thots.

varg would have been a great trap

Look at that nigger's eyes, there is absolutely nothing going on behind them. That right there is a subspecies, nothing but popular culture and forced propaganda has brought those two together. If it weren't for white people that ape would either never have been born or be quite dead by now.

>Raise girl in a conservative environment
>She becomes a whore to spite daddy

>Raise a women in a liberal environment
>She becomes a whore for lack of discipline

How can you possibly raise a girl in this day and age?

>would

Attached: Christina Vikerness.jpg (300x557, 30K)

You can't, make your daughter your wife

By forcing her into submission, and then promptly handing her into possession of a similarly authoritarian man.
varg was in jail while this dumb whore was being raised though

Because they are clones, that can be made to look like either sex. Many media baiters like this.

bump

Pagans are truly the worst of the worst.

Attached: 1537291553910.jpg (1000x608, 78K)

Western conservatism isn't enough, you need to raise her in burka.

>varg was in jail while this dumb whore was being raised though
Oh well then it's not his fault at all.

Religious tiers:
>buddhist-shinto
>athiests
>pagans
>Abrahamic religions

disgusting

DUDE
GODLY NIGGERS
LMAO

Buddhism is still a THING? That shit hasnt mattered in centuries.

Huh?

Attached: 1521074592461.jpg (300x300, 21K)

Show them the damaged whores and when she reaches a certain age show her a tour of the degenerate areas and stuff from the internet and say this is what this will lead to if you behave this way

Kek keep licking niggers feet just as the lord would do

That's where your wrong

A true Aussie.

Only faggot hippies and Chinks would call themselves a Buddhist.

Attached: 1533609613688.jpg (703x480, 54K)

I'm truly at a loss to explain the difference in opinion btw men and women when it comes to lower tier races. Even with afwm. It's like some shitty law of nature that I can't fathomably fit my head around.
All I can say is that I unironically see women as inferior because they're unwilling to pick their own to maintain their intellect, which along with ethics, is one of the only two things that humans have over the animal kingdom.
If it was really about the sex or something they could use one of the plethora of pleasure producing tools that humans have invented specifically bc we all know women were bound to become whores at some point.
There is literally no positive benefit to coal burning other than a vain attempt to save your own ass from the globalist eugenicists who are currently getting beat at the moment.
And unless you're some bimbo fuck shit idiot that likes to walk around alone and unarmed the masses of racist black male wannaby master race-pists aren't a problem worth worrying about when you pick the other half of your kids heritage.
Women, stop taking the bluepill, stop trying to piss off dad and make betas of your brothers.
Get the fuck off the cock carousel and get a damn vibrator or some shit.
No one wants to have to deal with the fallout of your idiocy and weakness.

>varg was in jail while this dumb whore was being raised though
Sheeeeeit, now where have I heard this scenario before ?

lmfao

Bug person detected.

Thanks jews!

checked and keked.
but seriously is there any proof she is varg's daughter?

>Meds aren't white
Daughter dates a literal nigger

Doesn't prove it though.

All i know is that Varg had a one night stand with a fan at a house party, she got pregnant and he didn't care.

He posted on his website about the whole story, he doesn't care about her at all, and hasn't spoken to her since.
They don't even know each other and he doesn't see her as his daughter.

So she is from a single mother, and her dad never talked to her and doesn't see her as a daughter.

She is the poster child for a broken whore.

Go and check Vargs website, he doesn't give a shit about her, kek.

This is his real daughter.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (668x344, 74K)

True, she really looked like him.
She was also Norwegian.

Guess Varg fucked a lot of groupies in the late 80s and early 90s!

Based Varg!

Swarthoid detected

>fucking toe sucking

Attached: 15394251281950.jpg (250x241, 48K)

Thanks for the info

For real they both look fuckin retarded. They were made for each other

>but seriously is there any proof she is varg's daughter?
It's not his daughter moron.

(((Lies and Slander)))

Attached: 84A51145-80AC-4329-9EDD-C39369764658.png (750x1334, 881K)

beat her till she gets a husband that takes over

>liking atheists
literally the worst tier pagans christians even fucking muslims are better than (((atheists)))

Let's find out..

Fake news

Attached: 1355638952860.jpg (464x332, 35K)

a lie from 2014 gets posted in 2019 by an irish flag
kike slides run this shithole

That's a fake facebook account you brainlet
>but seriously is there any proof she is varg's daughter?
There is some loose evidence, and her age and region line up. Apparently Varg commented on one of her old youtube vids, but the comments have since been disabled and the videos are now private.

Anyways there is NO evidence of her dating the nigger, it was just standard music industry photo ops that she had no control over.

Attached: (967).jpg (708x612, 108K)

True. My sister had to loiter around some nogs during a dance scene in a rap video. Apparently they smelt like shit and asked if she wanted to go dance back in their apartment. She went and told her manager (good friend of mine) in the other room and he told the niggers to behave themselves or he'd raise breach of contract.
Don't let your sister go into such degenerate industry where they may have to be seen with nogs. Not worth it.

I almost feel sorry for that pagan shit. Almost.

They don't rebel if you raise them properly. Grab a book, learn, then make kids. It's not that complicated.

>it’s a Jow Forums falls for the e-celeb, controlled opposition, kike shill yet again episode
Every time. Every song time you retards.

You reason with them. Just forbidding something or allowing everything won't cut it. You guys are set for failure, because you're too stupid to learn about proper raising of kids.

he looks low iq - defs an equity hire by globalists

good post, I wish people would stop using the word "plethora" though, it never seems to be quite the right word

Yeah, it is kinda funny that he preaches white nationalism yet his daughter is a coal-burning whore. Of course, he was such a shit absentee father that he is responsible.

proof?

Rebekka is a Jew. Have you skipped anthropology classes again Paddy?

His gf had him locked up in jail for killing an invasive think, so he didn't raise her.

This is what happens with girls when they're pumped full of xenoestrogens and are raised with a bunch of undisciplined peers. Honestly, I hope the future is mildly autistic, because at least autistic girls don't want dick. They're also more reasonable.
>the same thing happens with boys if pumped with roids and surrounded by meatheads, but boys get away with it lmao

This. I was raised as Polearms here describes. That's not enough, though - society is partly to blame. Kids like to be hip, remember that.

what's with the brown eyes? Looks like Varg isn't as hwite as he claims he is

Low-T beta cuck soiboi.

Kek

Nice damage control, nordgers.

THIS

Doesn't work that way all the time,Jan,kids talk to each other in school,out of the house,their facebook...its really hard to get your kid to be the way you want it to be.

>rebekka
Why would Varg give his daughter a name of (((Hebrew origin)))?

Maybe because the mother chose the name and Varg didn't know he was father.

MAYBE

Btw varg is idiot .

Attached: 1474889794281.jpg (959x960, 73K)

god nords are ugly

You need to have a nice basement to ensure proper upbringing of female offspring

Attached: 1528628368874.jpg (800x1061, 402K)