In other words: fuck trying to work as a democracy, and fuck the half of the country that voted for the president...

In other words: fuck trying to work as a democracy, and fuck the half of the country that voted for the president. We Democrats reign supreme! Fuck the united states!

God damnit I hate cnn

Attached: Screenshot_20190102-213351_Chrome.jpg (1440x2960, 755K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Wc50kdHjTI
youtube.com/watch?v=zX2uR-KqD8o
youtube.com/watch?v=P843ju6YYI4
youtube.com/watch?v=jdP8TiKY8dE
youtube.com/watch?v=l2G360HrSAs
youtube.com/watch?v=jlA9IwUhtHk
foxnews.com/politics/a-look-back-at-every-government-shutdown-in-us-history
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

Everything their doing is by the rules, why are you even mad? Those rules are the foundation of your democracy. Now stop being biased kid.

>now stop shutting down the government so we can start shutting you down!

>Mexico
>lecturing anyone on Democracy

Would you prefer we just have the cartel bribe and/or execute elected officials like you do?

We aren’t a democracy you fucking Baja Nigger

this, if youre so much better then just win the house back :^)

Republican congress did the same thing under Obama, they were just worse at it. Now we find out if Trump really has balls or not.

>Everything their doing is by the rules

>the Democrats
>doing things by the rules

l m a o

hey
look at me
we are the cartel, now.

Republic, not a democracy. Fuck you people are dumb.

be brave. This won't work. They're going to lose.

They literally are changing the house rules once they take their seats. It's their first order of business.

>actually thinking those GOP fucks were real opposition

If we were, Hillary would be President.

>BUTTER EMAILS!
Honestly, snowflakes everywhere who dish it out but can;t take it.. Same reason Rep. Trey Gowdy & Jason Chaffetz left Congress, they were all ready to investigate Hilldog for 4 years then Trump got elected and their dicks went soft so they quit.

Attached: lead_720_405.jpg (720x405, 45K)

Did no one else watch MSM for the lols during the midterms? If you do go back to the response after it was sure dems won the house but loss ground in the senate.
>Nothingburger nigger on CNN - This is heart breaking
>Proper host of face the nation on cbs - Well trump just one re-election this is going to be Reagan all over again.

I don't think being total twats and undermining the President is going to appeal to anyone except the far left base.

The Republicans tried this tactic with Clinton's impeachment back in the 90s and it bit them in the ass. Their base bought into it but the moderates turned against them. If the Dems try the same tactic they'll suffer the same fate.

Attached: Obama fades into Trump.jpg (3000x3000, 1.89M)

Resistance is not governance. What, are they not going to pass new bills cause the President has to sign them? What a joke

Which is part of the overarching rules.

How dare they force Republicans to read bills.

Just win some more next time and dont forget to make Mexico pay for the wall

as much as I hate Dems and Nancy Pelosi, this is the exact same shit Republicans did to Obama. The difference though, is Obama actually got shit (healthcare) passed because the DNC unifies itself better then Republican RINO faggots.

Republicans have been completely uncompromising since Obama. Now that progressives have finally pressured Dems to stop playing softball, GOP snowflakes have melted and they can dish it but they can't take the uncompromising position now that they lost the house again.

The shooting should start any day now. Just stay calm and prepped. You'll feel better once things are underway. Keep a paper bag handy. If it walks on 2 legs and is darker than the bag, kill it. If it wears any kind of religious headpiece, kill it. If it can't answer you in English, kill it. If it has hair dyed in unnatural manner, is tattooed, has gauges or facial piercing, kill it.

Monitor 462.650 for update and initiation of Go command if not on Presidential Alert.

That is all for now. Switching to infrared.

Based leftists. Finna show Drimpfghf how we do this

All the moderate liberals I talk to are already convinced Trump's winning in 2020, Dems trying to impeach him for 2 years will just make sure they don't bother turning out for the vote.

Gotta love that 100% non substantial ad hominem/strawman rebuttal
Mmm! I can just tell you're seething.

Trump has been extra vocal since shut down trying to get the Demz to even meet to try and resolve the issue.

dont be surprised if he gives no fuks from here on out

It escalates the primary stakes because every candidate will have to choose either cuck out to Trump or triple down on resist. I can't wait for summer 2020

They won't do shit that some hatemongering intern thinks is a good idea.

I'm interested to see where the shutdown goes though.

>How dare they force Republicans to read bills.
>We have to pass it to know what is in it

Attached: 1493345486014.jpg (262x236, 19K)

Now this post shows promise!

Attached: 56bcd1d31a00002d00ab27ab[1].jpg (720x526, 66K)

I have no high hopes for the shutdown, but we'll have a better idea in about ~12 hours.

CNN is real new-

youtube.com/watch?v=3Wc50kdHjTI

youtube.com/watch?v=zX2uR-KqD8o

youtube.com/watch?v=P843ju6YYI4

Attached: cnn hypoc on trump paid fam leave.png (720x554, 168K)

No they aren’t. Nearly the entirety of the modern American government is not part of the “rules” laid down by our founders. The constitution is a talking point.

>implying Trump isn't going to keep the government closed and rule the country by executive fiat within a few months
>implying the Empire hasn't dawned

Attached: trump-with-rifle.jpg (920x613, 59K)

Attached: cnn allah ackbar is not muslim.png (750x692, 268K)

MUH CNN
MUH FAKE NEWS
MUH BURGERS
MUH WALL
MUH BORING RIGHT WIN E-CELEB TALKING POINTS

>Republicans have been completely uncompromising since Obama.
wtf you talking about Republics caved every chance they had
If anything i'd use this as an opportunity to prove how spineless Republicans are and have been

Attached: 1535174072795.jpg (400x460, 36K)

imagine how mindfucked everyone would be if school shooters were shouting allahu ackbar

>got healthcare passed
Yes, what a boon for the insurance companies who are the sole beneficiaries of said bill. The American people got fucked like usual.

i remember someone posted a confused muslim image and the caption read
>when your son's name is Allahu Ackbar and you lost him in a crowded mall

i giggled

Democrats along with this pals in the media pitched a temper tantrum for for two solid years from 2016 to 2018 and were rewarded with control over the House.

Attached: 1546240630138.jpg (878x610, 395K)

>and fuck the half of the country that voted for the president
>half

Kill your self shill

Can you believe what these "MUH BORING RIGHT WIN E-CELEB TALKING POINTS" are saying? I cannot deduce why people would ever call CNN fake news? Can jew?

youtube.com/watch?v=jdP8TiKY8dE

youtube.com/watch?v=l2G360HrSAs

youtube.com/watch?v=jlA9IwUhtHk

Attached: fakenewsbunch.gif (500x392, 310K)

Attached: cnn screw up trumps fault.jpg (1670x1547, 454K)

Attached: cnnonmuslims.jpg (649x793, 105K)

Attached: cnnelectionhacking.jpg (1071x826, 164K)

Attached: cnntrumpconspiracytheories.jpg (955x391, 71K)

Attached: cnnhealthhyp.jpg (1593x932, 152K)

>parents emigrated after brutal civil war (most family fought communist)
>dad embraces that old Anglo culture (work hard for your future)
>finally achieves it, plans on becoming a minister (his dream)
>people start voting for people who want to destroy the dream my dad and millions of Americans want
>values that my dad embraced since he was a child being destroyed and called evil
>mfw seems like there’s nothing we can do about it

Call me a spic, beaner whatever, I don’t care but I’ll never forgive leftists/democrats for this, all those faggots parading their filth down the street, all these shitheads who don’t want to assimilate and turn this place into a shithole like home, we can’t even think or say what we want anymore, our 2A is constantly under attack and the 4th is practically meaningless. All I see is good for nothing leftists undermining the system and then saying they’re the defenders of the system when they have power and NO ONE calls them out for it

Attached: B22412D1-3FAE-4169-8C90-EEDB5F9FF34A.png (498x594, 122K)

Some estimates I've heard tossed around are that it will exceed the previous 21-day shutdown record. I can believe it. because:
1. It's not a total shutdown, since most other parts that normal people care about (defense spending, social security checks going out, etc) will keep happening as normal.
2. The demographics of Trump's base and the House Democrats are diametrically opposed which means they have no incentive to compromise.
#1 provides no deadline or real cost to inflict on the tug-of-war that #2 creates.

We're already at Day 13, which is the third longest ever of the 21 times it has occured since federally approved budget started to be a legally required thing in 1976.
This one is #3 currently behind the the 16-Day shutdown when the House GOP tried to stop the Obamacare Exchanges from going into effect from Monday, Sept. 30 to Thursday, Oct. 17, 2013
The 17-day one during the Carter Admin when he veto'd spending for a new nuclear air craft carrier from Saturday, Sept. 30 to Wednesday, Oct. 18, 1978
And the record 21-day shutdown from Dec. 15, 1995, to Saturday, Jan. 6, 1996 when Bubba wouldn't agree to Newt Gingrich's austerity budget.
foxnews.com/politics/a-look-back-at-every-government-shutdown-in-us-history

This shutdown most closely resembles the Obama-one because of the deep ideological underpinnings girding it compared to the actual $$$ cost of the controversy at hand, but with the conditions reversed since Obama already had accomplished his major policy objective and the budget was shutdown to try and stop it. Here, Trump is trying to get his major policy off (that is relatively cheap in the grand scheme of the federal budget) off the ground but the House will not agree to it. Honestly I could see Congress agreeing to punt the issue with no wall, Trump vetoes it, and then they override his veto.

Attached: download.jpg (605x328, 56K)