So I am what many of you would classify a “slut”. I have slept with at least 100 guys throughout my life...

So I am what many of you would classify a “slut”. I have slept with at least 100 guys throughout my life. Some of them only once, some of them a few times, some of them in a long-term relationship.

I want to make it clear that I have never cheated on any of them. In longer-term relationships I am very comitted and caring and unless my partner is casual about sex with others himself and open about that I would never cheat.

But

It has started to annoy me that whenever I decide to step into a longer-term relationship, the fact that I’ve slept with so many guys needs to be “explained”. I’ve literally had guys say that I am the perfect girl but that this “over 100” number is too much for them to accept. And those that do accept, make it into a thing, whereby even years into the relationship they make negative remarks about it, even calling me a slut in the middle of a fight, not because I cheated on them, but because of my past.

I just don’t get why this has to be such a big thing. Yes, I’ve slept with strangers, but it was always safe sex. And many of these guys were friends who were shy about their sex life, with me helping them out and showing them how things are done, giving them confidence to start dating to find their true love.

I’m just so fed up about being in the defense about this all the time. Always getting ridiculed or even attacked about it. But I do not want to lie. If they ask, I answer honestly. I am not embarassed about my life.

Anyway what I would like to hear from you is a bit of advice on how to steer these conversations. Currently I just shut up and accept. But I no longer want to do that. How can I approach this better?

Attached: 38DC0909-D1B9-436D-89B3-365B82D28363.jpg (660x658, 90K)

bait.

How old are you? That makes a big difference. I'm a guy in his 30s and I have slept with over 100 girls. Never cheated. I wouldn't have a problem with a slut if she is dating material and won't cheat.

>How can I approach this better?
Actions have consequences. You chose this and there's no going back now. Just accept that chances are that you'll die alone.

OP here. I am 35.

what did you expect? you deserve this, try to be better in your next life.

Hey OP, here's your match right here.It's a numbers game for you two.
Slots, sluts everywhere.

Lol
/thread

I think this is bait but the obvious answer is to just say you don't wanna talk about it. Then you're not telling a lie and you don't have to be defensive.

I'm a virgin and I do this.

Why have you had sex with over 100 men? Did it never occur to you that any potential partners in a relationship will be disturbed by this?

this is why i maintain a "dont ask, dont tell" policy when it comes to the body count

You're making shit up, there's no way a woman would be so honest about her history in person with guys.

Just because they don't tell you doesn't mean that they are pure, you're lying to yourself if you think otherwise.

Ah well. Should have expected responses like this. Guess I”ll reconsider just not talking about it at all and hope my future boyfriends don”t ask. Which is weird, as I feel that brutal honesty is one of the key foundations of a healthy relationship.

It is just sex guys, not selling my soul. I just wish guys were a little more relaxed about it.

I always ask a girls body count.
That don't ask don't tell bullshit is an instant nothnx for me.
I have never slept with a girl that has had more than 8 guys in her whole life.
I have also dump a girl that went of at me after i asked for her body count.
Dick fucks with a womans mind and i noticed those that had more dick are usually crazier than those that had less dick.
You know what they say never stick your dick in crazy.
Why would i want an old used up present for Christmas when i can have a shiny brand new toy. By sleeping around you have lowered your quality as a woman.
You would be like a shitty gray item you find from level one monsters while a virgin would be that legendary item it takes millions of hours to farm.

Consider why your relationships with these men were so shallow

Attached: q0S9Fvw.jpg (600x449, 34K)

A key that opens any lock is a good key but a lock that gets opened by any key is a shitty lock.

im a dude
and of course, none of these shining examples of virtue that you associate with could possibly be lying to you

easy. find a guy that is as sexually "successful" as you are.

There are people that are just trying to make a relationship work and no one is perfect. People have issues with not being the same level of sexual activity of others.

women don't want to settle, neither do men. I know I've had more sex than most people my age but far less sexual partners than a lot, especially women. My current gf probably has slightly more sexual partners than i've had and i have a strict rule no talking about ex's or past sexual partners because almost no matter the person both people will be upset by it. I know she's had more sexual partners but i still bottom out her vagina(i can feel it) and leave her swollen after only a couple hours, she's even literally willing to pay me for the sex. yet i know if she talked about how many people she's been with i'll want to toss her to the side and have absolutely nothing to do with her. and the only reason i'm willing to tolerate this is because of the failed relationships that have built up.

You're in an even worse situation, so you can't lie about it, you can't avoid it and your only options are 1: find a guy that has had as much sex as you. 2: find a guy pathetic enough to tolerate it which most likely be too pathetic for your liking.

Just lie.

I do not know if your post is true or not, but I will answer you as if it were;
Obviously send them to the shit. What right do they have to call you a bitch? You have the
legitimate right to do what you really want with your life, with your body and with your pussy -
As long as you do not force anyone in your lifestyle or put your health at risk or that of your
couples.- You know what they say, "Your freedom ends where the others start" -
If they call you bitch feel free to answer; "I do what I want with my body and you do not have
the right to criticize it. I have never lied to you or hidden it, so do not give me your shit now "
I hope the advice will help you. Very few people will support you because it is badly seen -
especially women - have many partners or have sex with many different people but I want to
repeat it; Each person is born with the right to do what he wants with his life and body as
long as he respects certain limits. Have a great day.
PS: I recommend that you seek help and advice from women's groups with official
accreditation of where you live or try to seek help from friends and family. If you do not find
anything, on the internet there are many forums of similar people who can help you as long
as you know how to search. - There are people who camouflage "help" with hembristics,
toxic and hateful acts-

lotta guys gonna disrespect you for this and rightly so. Neither boy nor guy should fuck around that much.

Theres no such thing as safe sex. Condoms dont protect enough. Even though you re a symptomic now you surely have several strains of HPV which may become symptomatic later on.

Luckily there s a guy out there for you who will be able to live with what you did. He will probably have fucked around a lot as well.

Keep being honest id say.

Dude here.
If you're cool and I like you, body count doesn't bother me.

Just find an equally disgusting guy whose just as incapable of forming meaningful bonds.

Don't drag others into your mess if nothing else. If this is true I sincerely doubt you will ever have a real relationship that lasts, you destroyed that yourself.

Just be honest until a guy who doesn't care shows up and hope that things work out.

I have trust issues so i make sure to shit any potential gf to see if she is a liar.
I have a method to picking the perfect gf every time.
I only found 2 of those however, most women are like OP and worth shit these days.
If i ever catch a girl in a lie she is forever labeled a liar in my eyes and its done from there.

>I have trust issues so i make sure to shit any potential gf to see if she is a liar.
shit test*

But you are missing the point. I am very capable of having meaningful relationships, and several of my relationships lasted several years. But the body count always remains a topic, however far into the relationship you are. And that is my issue.

Don”t go and over analyze the fact I had a lot of sex. I am psychologically sound and perfectly normal. I just like sex a lot, and do not see being single as a reason for not having it.

This is very helpful actually. It is true that I am honest enough not to hide the number, so it isn”t fair to bring it up as an issue months or even years after.

Lol it is people like you that make PUA shit so successful.

Assuming this isn't bait you've essentially fucked yourself out of ever having a fulfilling long term relationship. You'll have to tell your partner at some point or another and when you do don't be surprised if they leave you.