I read that Hitler had an affair with Ernst Rohm, but when he threatened to go public with it Hitler had him killed

I read that Hitler had an affair with Ernst Rohm, but when he threatened to go public with it Hitler had him killed.

Discuss.

Attached: download.jpg (170x296, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thegreateststorynevertold.tv/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/193822743/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You read that did you? So you should be able to provide a source. Or was it a hand out provided by your professor? Seriously, you never learned how to think did you?

Powerful stuff.

I read he had only one testicle, was gay, insane, secretly Jewish, suffered from syphillis from a Jewish prostitute, fucked his neice, wanted to gas anyone who didn’t have blonde hair and blue eyes, wanted to conquer the entire globe and was into bondage and pee fetish. These are well documented (((facts))) that are totally legit. The allies would never make up lies about their enemies.

You missed, he had brown eyes, he love to kill small animals(despite having the most stringent animal rights laws ever, even today),he was highly flatulent (yes, they said he was a fart monster), a drug addict (he may have been in the same way that I drink coffee), and that he killed 6 million jews. The man may have killed someone in ww1 but I would think he would have wrote about something like taking another mans life. The vilification of this poor man is the greatest crime in the last century.

After you provide a valid link we will - I highly doubt this obfuscating BS. Hitler just used and abused the nazbols and ruthlessly killed him and the whole faction after it had served its purpose

Baseless conjecture, all written after the war by Jews with 0 evidence or broken testimonies of nobodies attempting to cash in.

The reason "Nazisim" is still talked about today is because it was successful in its ability to boot strap a country and that it was defeated. If they had let the country ultimately rise and fall it would have been much more beneficial for the jews. As it is, they stopped it in its ideological perfection, if they had waited, it would have collapsed just like all institutions.

Wtf are you talking about. The greatest crime this century was the Holocaust.

Hitler was a messenger in ww1, he delivered messages from the front to the commanding posts, he didn't kill anyone

They fucked up really badly. They likely immortalized the silver bullet.

That is my point. Hitler never killed anyone, if he did it would have be profoundly disturbing to him and he would have writen about it.

A lot of these support roles were armed to some capacity, experienced shelling, and saw combat. It just was less frequent.

>immortalized the silver bullet.
That's nice. Good analogy.

I doubt that. He seemed like the kind to avoid talking about these things publicly. The war was fresh in everyone's minds, and it would have been a bit of a social faux-pas to dwell on these things when you have a Nation to revive.

>Heard?
Have you ever read a book? That's documented fact
Daily meth injections turned him into a sado masacist after he found out he was a practicing Jew. How do you think he lost his testicles?

thegreateststorynevertold.tv/

Kek beat me too it

The only medical documents mentioning amphetamine use are literally from when he was in the bunker. Who has time to sleep in that situation?

Not to mention it was a drug called pervitin. A common drug used at the time to increase attention span in combat. Even the Finn's used it during the winter war.

Wtf are these actually some good posts by Leafs for once?

I heard he fucked (((Hedy Lamarr))) which is actually impressive if true, since she was a hot piece of ass and he was notoriously unsuccessful with women.

Attached: Hedy-Lamarr1.jpg (1984x2326, 560K)

Understand the holohoax psyop and what jews have done to the West post-WW2.

Read through this thread, it's all there...

Redpilling normies is the ONLY battle that matters now. Redpill them and the rest will work itself out.

it's true the masturbation machines they used for torture in the camps were from hitler's personal collection

I wish Ben Franklin was secretly also Jack the Ripper but that doesn't make it true.