What did they fight for?

What did they fight for?

Attached: aestheticpeak.jpg (960x638, 127K)

To prevent this

Attached: 592715ad1600002200ddcd6d.jpg (720x472, 103K)

freedom

The Illuminati

mass 3rd world immigration
interracial relationships
womens rights
3rd wave feminism
communism
central bankers

thats about it

And to prevent this

Attached: jWVAWA2.png (642x944, 366K)

germans

I'm Tired of you JIDF shills. You cannot fool INTPs.

Attached: 1546064038675.jpg (640x845, 88K)

>What did they fight for?
Everything good in this world.

>calls anons a shill when he is a memeflaggot

cut your hands off you fucking kike

Mostly just to kill Slavs and Balts and take their land.

On the other hand at least they also killed communists.

Yeah you say all that shit, but can't deny that the Nazis allied with the Communists to destroy Poland. Then they killed millions of white people.

Every Germany dindu nuffinz thread ignores the millions of white people they killed. It ignores the fact they allied with the Soviets to destroy anti communists countries (and allowed them to invade the Balts and West Ukraine as well after which the Communists executed tens of thousands of people)

It ignores all the POWs and civilians starved to death or massacred.

Attached: ODI1L3VfMS9jY19hZWJmZi9wL3dwL3Bob3RvLzIwMTItMDkvNjQ4LzY1NC9wb2xza2EuanBn.jpg (825x833, 143K)

Freedom

>le nazis are bad
back to israel you go

INTP = autism. I'm an autism doctor.

BBC and Allah

The right to get slaughtered, bombed, incinerated, gassed, and owned by the world for a demagogue who was half insane and wanted to fuck his cousin. They were niggers before the refugee invasion

Existence

Basically I hope every little Hitler lover died cold and alone in a ditch upside with his intestines ripped out and shit and piss pouring down his face screaming for his fraulein who was about to feel the mighty thrust Allied cock whether she wanted it or not (she did even the nigger troop cocks found many German holes to fill while Jerry died uncounted and unhonored)

Oh vey

OY vey

Except eastaern europe was slaughtwring germans.

You sound tough, do you want your manhood card back?

nice false dichotomy

You know there are lots of Eastern Euro Christians who agree with me right?

No they weren't. Point to an incident where they happened.

Attached: czkwoka.jpg (991x471, 101K)

unser volk
HH

You

To be inslaved by Muslims

For jews

blood & soil

To worship Satan.

Attached: 51uX74nmECL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (330x500, 32K)

we should kill all white people, did you know a lot of niggers who agree with me right

/thread

A liberal arts student that thought he could win a war based on feelings.

Humanity and christ

Their right to exist.

Attached: 1518405543429.jpg (469x750, 103K)

They failed
Hard
Their children burned nicely though. Very comfy.

Attached: 867A38FD-8F17-4387-BA98-35077CE7D5DE.jpg (900x575, 239K)

Greater Germany.

Attached: sage_and_hide.jpg (310x394, 33K)

I sure dislike krauts but you're a kike.

Attached: JeweuFlag-1024x696.jpg (1024x696, 94K)

They fought for the jews permanently ensuring they would remain in power. They also made sure to remove all weaknesses within the jews ranks to ensure only the strongest and brightest would be left to carry out the final stages of their plan.

ALL WAS IN VAIN. ALL OF IT!!!!

Danzig strasse 1935-1939
Jewish nkvd, polack commies persecuted ethnic germans, same shit happened in silesia. Now czech

For this

Attached: 1546241477067.jpg (960x960, 74K)

All so they can grow up and be blacked like this

Attached: 071309B1-9182-48F2-BAD3-00A8345373DB.jpg (400x267, 25K)

This post says so much about the contemporary bugman's view of the past, it's hilarious
>The blonde grills are hot haha, big dicked krautchads killed poles for hot blonde babes... gosh we were Chads LOL

Nice LARP
Feel free to be proud of your nation, and to be proud of your history/ traditions. But you don't have to full on embrace the stupidest shit about Nazism to do this. There is nothing less nationalist than invading other nations unprovoked and creating a far reaching continental order.

Attached: Normie Leave.jpg (785x757, 81K)

They fought to establish the state of Israel and to create the UN to allow kikes to rule us. While making it a taboo to criticize Jews. Also performed eugenics on the Jews, selecting the fittest to populate the state of Israel.

Unironically.

Attached: _88634010_moot_getty.jpg (976x549, 51K)

What was the long-term plan for the Generalgouvernment and Polish-majority areas annexed by the Reich?

Their future.

Lel you're not even trying anymore.

The Leaf.
The Menace.

Annihilate Poles to the point of purging them from history itself (there were even plans for going all Carthage on Warsaw) and then resettle it with Germans to build everything from the ground up.

>kill Balts
No.

I don’t have to do shit it’s already happening and you know it krautcuck

Ravenge

Attached: wwi-cartoon-1918-granger.jpg (647x900, 133K)

wrong
right