Gamers are the most oppressed group on the planet

Gamers are the most oppressed group on the planet.

Libtards are trying to ban gamer words from being said during a epic fornite chicken dinner royal. What can we do to rise up?

Attached: 3B5173C6-F575-4027-B739-EC25258FB7F6.jpg (1125x1832, 799K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XcBbE3t6cLA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

based resedditor /v/edditor come to shit up not only his own board, but ours, too!

Energy Drink: Cracked open
Wife: Beaten
Dictionary: Set to the racial slurs page

Yep I think its GAMER time

Gamers don't have people killing them in masses and trying to stamp them out just because they play video games like what is happening to people that are followers of God.

kek

GAMMERS RISE UP!

FIGHT FOR OUR RIGHT TO SAY THE N-WORD

Stupid niggers think they own it when really gamers have been saying nigger before they were even born

Gamers have shown some backbone tbqh in resisting this shit. Show some more and tell these faggots to fuck off. It is your right to call someone a nigger.

If people arent killing me en masse how come I keep losing fortnite?

One like equals one chicken dinner plz lik and subscibed

This meme started on /lit/ years ago and also belongs to /tv/

I’d love to see those SJWs have their kill streak on Fortnite ruined by some noob with a lucky crit and not say the N word

THIS IS THE MOST UNAWARE THING I HAVE EVER READ. holy shit. how can you be so stupid? a polnigger complaining about other boards leaking into here? AHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

>This meme started on /lit/ years ago

you think you can just lie like that?

Attached: bring it bitch.jpg (496x497, 78K)

yikes

Attached: 1539080266221.jpg (249x252, 5K)

>only 6 years ago
youtube.com/watch?v=XcBbE3t6cLA

The first time it was posted here was in a /lit/ cringe thread in 2016

Cringe

Man, I really hope you're a canadian with a proxy.

I'm only 32, but in my entire life I've never heard someone 'legitimately' complain about somebody that plays cards or board games (aka nerds). Yet there has always been animosity & stigma for video gamers, even to this day most fems hate it. It's only until the smart-phone era that they realized they were massive hypocrites.

I could be a total fucking degenerate and people would give me praise, tell them I'm a gamer tho? Ridiculed, demeaned, slandered (toxic masculinity, violent), "go outside", etc it never ends. Then there were the endless lawsuits over video game ratings that most of you were too young to experience. It felt like any day the government could of outright banned video games all together.

Oppressed? Niggers only get called niggers, nobody goes out of their way to deconstruct their entire life and maliciously lie about every aspect. "video games are responsible for school shootings!"

You newfags have it easy. People only mock you 'cause ur cringe as fuck with your fortnite dancing.

remember when games used to be funny cesspools of edgy faggots who didn't care about offense and whether people are offended
Now you're banned/muted for saying nigger or faggot
I got banned from a Rust server for saying the word "traps" describing trannies and banned from a Rising Storm 2 server for saying death to kikes
take me back to the 00s :(

Attached: watermelon.jpg (354x239, 9K)

*snap*

fuck you and that image

I loathe that we started embracing the title "Gamer", legitimizing playing games as a respected hobby or a profession. Alongside the canon of lawyer, builder, doctor. You should treat the term with disrespect.

>I'm only 32
>only

Jesus get off this board already

>gamer word
what?

African american gentleman

Is it time to rise up now?

Attached: gamersriseup.webm (1280x720, 2.8M)

we call them sreggin's
just play with the words,like they do and make them look like idiots. Take it away from them cuz it's ALL they have

I just went to that sub on reddit......i think we broke those people