Militias

Thinking of starting a militia with a compound and everything, if i did would you anons join? to fight for your rights and race?

Attached: militia-group.jpg (520x300, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o2jnX2y30DE
military.com/daily-news/2018/03/28/when-it-comes-guantanamo-trump-truly-builder-chief.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kys nig nog

bush did 911

n

i

g

g .

e

r

Yea sure thing I’d love to join, special agent faggot.

Why hello there. You seem to be glowing in the dark, Mr. Basketball American.

I would execute a politician tonight if possible to save my country. Come get me asio

I joined a militia once. There were 3 different agencies represented there. In total, of the ~100 members, 5 of them were informants that we knew of. The funny thing was that they were semi-open about their status as informants, and were in general very cool dudes who hooked us up with all sorts of nice shit like permits and LEO contacts so that we didn't freak anybody out while doing maneuvers and range day things.

They did their best to keep the militia legal and out of trouble, and were fairly open about their goal (prevent radicalization), and as long as we weren't gearing up to go murder government or agency officials, they didn't have anything to report on.

Talking to the older members who had been through the 'militia circuit' as it as, they had this to say about agency informants: they are going to be there no matter what. If they are out in the open and willing to help us exercise our constitutional rights then it's better for everyone.

It wasn't a kill-all-niggers militia or anything like that, just 2nd amendment strict constitutionalists / TEA-party originals and oathkeepers. Sadly most of them were very out of shape, and if they were ever to actually go to war, they would get wiped out instantly by any trained force. I left after it became apparent that the militia was little more than a glorified gun club.

>Sadly most of them were very out of shape
That's starting to change. Plus, any militia group will need those guys to train and teach the younger generation. Tbh, any militia group with no PT days and requirements are basically gun clubs and larpers though. I can't believe how many of these groups take them seriously when they are completely out of shape. Any future groups have to have pt requirements and training. It's fucking stupid not to.

were do you live so i can red flag law your hillbilly ass.

Attached: united-states-will-eventually-fly-the-communist-red-flag.jpg (850x400, 65K)

He's a spook, retard.

Look at this triggered Jew dick sucking commie faggot.

glownigger please fuck off

we will red flag law all you racists welcome to 2019.

Attached: USSA.jpg (382x249, 32K)

> come join my militia. Bring your guns, bombs, instructions, Kaczynski fanmail. We can fill out your FBI paperwork together!

Please starve to death or quit larping. Commies are not a threat.

you better hold onto that Walmart gun.
youtube.com/watch?v=o2jnX2y30DE

>militias

I finally get to post this picture.

Attached: 1436999215715.jpg (467x488, 61K)

Yes, I would join user.

Something tells me that this is going to end up being linked to the first conclusive study proving that obesity can be caused by acute homosexuality.

Attached: muhgranny.jpg (1920x1080, 532K)

PPPPFFFFFTTTTTT Walshart doesn't sell PTR's.

Attached: DSC_1733.jpg (1024x681, 200K)

Kek.

Attached: 1513395690760.png (1366x768, 480K)

soon they will kick down the doors of all racists and take their guns

Attached: go to.jpg (750x1000, 182K)

Commies keep talking...I keep waiting.

Attached: 041.gif (600x450, 1.84M)

i hope you can't sleep at night.

Attached: aim at the racist.gif (980x551, 3.25M)

50 U.S. Code § 842 - Proscription of Communist Party, its successors, and subsidiary organizations

>The Communist Party of the United States, or any successors of such party regardless of the assumed name, whose object or purpose is to overthrow the Government of the United States, or the government of any State, Territory, District, or possession thereof, or the government of any political subdivision therein by force and violence, are not entitled to any of the rights, privileges, and immunities attendant upon legal bodies created under the jurisdiction of the laws of the United States or any political subdivision thereof; and whatever rights, privileges, and immunities which have heretofore been granted to said party or any subsidiary organization by reason of the laws of the United States or any political subdivision thereof, are terminated: Provided, however, That nothing in this section shall be construed as amending the Internal Security Act of 1950, as amended [50 U.S.C. 781 et seq.]
(Aug. 24, 1954, ch. 886, §3, 68 Stat. 776.)

>or any successors of such party regardless of the assumed name

>are not entitled to any of the rights, privileges, and immunities attendant upon legal bodies created under the jurisdiction of the laws of the United States or any political subdivision thereof

military.com/daily-news/2018/03/28/when-it-comes-guantanamo-trump-truly-builder-chief.html

>MIAMI -- The Trump administration has more than $200 million in new construction teed up for Guantanamo this year and next, combining new funding in the $1.3 trillion spending bill and existing projects.

You’re meat, son. We’re just waiting for the boss to put the finishing touches on your new digs.

See you soon.

Attached: 4446EE20-375C-486B-AF27-855FEDABC4C2.jpg (621x414, 29K)

>to fight for your rights and race?
Ya blew it even if you're just pretending to glow for (You)'s.

Attached: 1533537433293.png (689x513, 80K)

Is this some kind of homosexual proposition?