Losing virginity

Femanon here! tomorrow is the big day, i'm losing my virginity to my boyfriend of 6 months. Do you guys have any advice, anything I should know, or anything I can do to impress him (he isn't a virgin)? I'm pretty nervous about this and can't sleep.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-29-11-07-25.png (1280x720, 648K)

Have you two losers even checked your genitals size and body movement during sex to see if you're compatible?
>Lol like just fuck and hope for the best
Like I hope you two aren't autistic when it comes to erotic-romance mumbo jumbo.

The only thing we have done is sent nudes back and forth. Should we have done more then that before jumping straight to sex?

>Do you guys have any advice
Put a towel down just in case.
>anything I should know
You may experience some mild pain, emphasis on the "may." Just take it slow and easy and it will get better eventually. Don't let him "force the issue" if you just aren't feeling it. There is always tomorrow to try it again. Foreplay will get you lubed and actually cause physciological changes that cause your vagina to prepare - don't skip.
>anything I can do to impress him
Don't even worry about this. He knows he is gonna be your first, right?
>I'm pretty nervous about this and can't sleep.
Feel free to be anxious now but make it a point to mellow the fuck out when it comes time for the deed. Being tense will certainly not improve the experience. If you find yourself starting to get to much into your head than just realize that you've already decided to go through with this so its effectively already done and thus nothing to worry about.

Ignore Seems like he's just trolling in an attempt to up your anxiety.

There's not much you should know. Just be expressive. The main thing that can ruin sex for a guy is when the girl doesn't react while you're fucking her as if she's not feeling anything.

If you understand that the most exciting thing for a guy when having sex is to be under the impression that he's giving you pleasure, then act accordingly and you'll be good.

So you know all those expectations you have? Lower them.

Nope, lower than that.

Lower.

Keep going.

Even lower.

There ya go. You're now ready to have what is likely going to be one of the most disappointing sexual encounters of your entire life. Congrats.

You guys really know how to bring down her first time. Sheesh!

I fail to see how I bring it down. OP is worried about the fact she's a virgin and he's not and asked what she could do to impress him.
I told her the main thing for him to have a good time is for her to be expressive, because that's what gets guys going.

Why don't you wait until you're married to have sex?

She's not his first (and obviously, not his last). So everything gonna be as usual.

This is actually 100% correct. Your first time will likely be awful, but don't worry, it will get better with time.

Dumb teens don't think about the future.

So you're the one bringing it down. Not me.

No. Vice versa, I agree with >it will get better with time

Attached: 015332196.jpg (480x360, 33K)

You should probably wait until marriage.

Marriages fail because they're built on expectations. How about instead of waiting learn through action before you marry them.

Because she is not a retarded underaged like you.

You're a degenerate.
She can learn once she's married.

>What can you do to make impress him? be expressive, I guess.
>wow way to bring her down!!!!
>There's nothing you can do to impress him, it's going to suck.
>yeah great advice!
I hate that I actually took the time to respond to this but you are an idiot and should refrain from posting in any sexual related discussion. Just because you had a shitty first time doesn't mean everyone else has to.

>Do you guys have any advice,
Stop taking this so seriously

In fact, before your about to have sex think of the dumbest, most cringeworthy joke that you can that’s so bad that you’re guaraunteed to laugh at how stupid it is, and say it aloud.

It’s pretty damn hard to still feel nervous while you’re busy laughing your ass off.

The whole point of intimate sex is to have fun and enjoy yourself with the person who matters most to you. If you’re not, then you may as well just have slept with a total stranger.

Have fun, be silly, take it slow, do whatever it is you need to do to enjoy yourself with the person who is your closest compatriot.

Don't listen to these guys OP. First, he may say he's been with other girls but he probably isn't as experiences as he told. Second, be prepared for a big disappointment. My first bf I really liked but the sex was at best ok and the first time I kept thinking (for 10 seconds) is this all there is and then it was over after he grunted and lay still.

Wasn't till I met a guy in college that really knew what he was doing that I had anything to worry about in terms of skill. He knew more about my body than I did and had me begging.

Where are your meme graphs?

>tfw you forget penis inspection day

Don't worry about impressing him, your first time should be about you, he should just be focussed on keeping you comfortable. You have all the time in the world to make sex amazing, don't put too much pressure it, you wouldn't expect to be amazing at anything else the first time you try it. But the experience itself will be amazing simply because it's so new and intimate.
My first time took hours, with a 'cry and hug' break in the middle, and all we even managed to achieve was penetration with no actual movement. But it was still an amazing experience and I wouldn't change a thing about it.

>'cry and hug' break in the middle
men do not exist anymore

Wait until marriage is the only good advice you can get.

How old are you. You should just wait till your married. Sex with your high school bf who you won't be with in another 6 months isn't worth throwing away your vertue for. You feel shity and whorey after and then you'll start sleeping with other guys and turn into a regular no self worth slut. Sex with someone you trust and are commuted to is a million times better then just sleeping around.

If you have a high tolerance for pain and are confident that you can take it, let him fuck you really hard from the beginning.
I lost my virginity this way. It burns and hurts really bad for the first 10 minutes or so but gets easier as you go on.
It started with me screaming into a pillow and ended with an amazing orgasm.
The part I wasn't expecting was the pain afterward. It didn't go away for an hour or so.
Don't try this if you have any doubt that you could handle it.
One thing I wish I would've done - ended it with him fucking my face.
If you've had enough BJ practice to not gag, maybe you could try it. Just a suggestion.
However you do it, don't do anything you don't want to do. Use protection/contraceptives and have fun.

You need to relax your muscles down there or it's going to be pretty painful. Also there's no such thing as too much lube. Just remember: start slow, and communicate.

>pretty nervous
Don't be too nervous.
It's weird and awkward for everybody the first time, but it's also really great if you're with the right person.