So many Children being abused. this is one of them

I'm dong my part. I have almost 8k followers, need more but fuck it whatever, guess i just martyred it anyways. Time for you guys to do yours. Call this shit out. I better not be sacrificing my 8k follower account for nothing. This thread cannot fail me. Forward!

Attached: Screenshot_5.jpg (625x599, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/desmond_amazing
youtu.be/HbVKITNH7CU
youtu.be/zIl_2uj7340
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: KEK2.jpg (246x138, 20K)

twitter.com/desmond_amazing

fine fags, if u gaze upon this thread and don't at least bump it...Your mom dies.

because i'm raping her to death

I'm drunk. importanted vodka from france. but thatd oenst mean i'm not serious

if i hav to post 300 posts in this thing to save a litle faggot child i will goddmait. i've bee looking at pizzagate all fucking night. typing this shit with stupid wife asleep who doesn't believe a word i say in the dark drunk can't see keys fuck you get here.

not your personal army

i thought id get that. Thats why i had this prepared in advance. Its for the children you cunt

i tried to show my wife this pic earlier. i said, wouldn't you just love for this to happen? She stared at it pretty blannkly. then laughed her ass off. my wife is based as fuck. at least i hope she is. in other words, i've seen too much. goddamn jews, niggers. pedophiles. i'm ready to pop thefcking cork. it's my desktop now. saw it in the desmond diamond thread earlier. goaadamn great aint it.

Attached: 1546482605298.jpg (960x676, 37K)

i know i'm appearing slighly biasedgnorant at the moment, but my intentions are pure i sassure ya. All i wanna do is go apeshit ont hese motherfucking pedos/ know u understand, Jow Forums always gets me.

i didnt used to be this demented but i was once a proud democrats by the way. papa was a democrats, i bacame a emocrat, you get it. then hillary started running her cock hole and the rest came prtty naturally. sorta became a nazi sypathizin conservaive. but if u call me out on it on my twitter gonna have to deny and blame one of my adversaries. shady fucing kikes

i guess u motherfuckers are gonna make me go the whole 300 goddamn posts huh

ah just fuck it

tried to tell wife about all this. she jus gets too uncomfy. got no fucming friends except steven. i cant just walk up to steven and be like hey steven, what ya think about those pedos. hell he might be one.

Oh shit ya got me
bump

let me start over. i may not have approached this situation correctly. I'm an educated man who takes pride in the way i present myself, but for tonight i'e decided to lavish myself in cheap imported alcohol i got at the liquor store and kinda let go. Wheron typically i am well refined in taste, tonight not so. Is it too early in the morning? where u cunts at, never head this issue befroe

not ypur personal army
fuck right off to /ptg/ or /qresearch/

oh damn. hey. goddamn i'mma taken back. havent had a re[ply in almost 15 min. holy shit keke has shown upon me. fuck the pollack anyways. i normally like poles but fuck this guy.

>/qresearch/
I couldn't be arsed because I don't have a twitter or a phone on my end, and you need a phone to register now, but I really don't think it has to do with Q when the kid has FBI listed pedophile symbols painted on his dopey head.

i have been on Jow Forums so goddamn long i know all the flags. i'm pretty amazed at myself. by the way, i get the feeling a lot of mothers are getting a raping tonight. maybe even those mother that didn't look upon herien this here thread. I like mommies anyways.

thank you. goddamn thank you. I never took the q stuff too seriously, but i'm defintiely open to it of course.

I can't help but notice the triangle isn't there though in the tweets you replied to.
My advice? I'd reupload the ones where he has the triangle onto twitter again, and post the FBI listing image. Your followers would plummet slower.

i guess tonight i open to anything that wants to let me in. hold on let me find my correct pepe. ah tere it is

they gave me 'parking meters as captcha, i guess they know i'm too drunk for store fronts

Attached: iwillrapeyouall.jpg (147x148, 8K)

pic of op in real life
now he thinks le epic pepe memes on twitter will stop the global pedo cult

Attached: 1546023258180.jpg (2997x4032, 664K)

Nice shirt

no no i posted that because i meant for it to go with my creepy "wants to let me in" comment. In reference to your mothers, but no worries pollack your mother is pretty safe. even when im drunk

i ate some peas and cornbread and after sobering up a fraction, this thread doesn't look as great as it did about 8 posts ago.

ah. yeah but iexpect to be suspended or banned shortly tho. you have no idea how bad twitter really is. u hear about it, but it's just as bad as they say. especilly when i got over about 5-6k folowers. They once went back 5 months and took a fucking islam post i made, regular post about how dangerous it is, and suspended me a few days over it.

hats one reason i stopeed posting until those posts. just got too bad.

at one time i had almost 9k. these mother fuckers literally unsub'd people from me

oh. and they would switch off my notifications to certain people like trump. EVERYDAMNDAY

I COULDN'T KEEP MY TRUMP NOTIFICATIONS ON. THEY KNEW I WAS A REGULAR POSTER OF TRUMPS BASE AND HAD DECENT SUB COUNT.

I like this thread, have a bump.

You're a good man OP.

Thank guyz. i only had a couple strong mixed drinks but i dont drink often. wears off too quick and if i dont eat like pretty soon after i get sick. i'm a pussy, i know. One more tho and i would have been harassing the FBI's twitter account, because i thought of it. still buzzing but goddamn i see why people become alcoholics. the real world just might drive me to being one, this fucking place man. not THIS PLACE. i fucking love pol, been lurking for years, but i do pst from time to time. might start posting more often. gogin to bed, g'night fellas

fuck. now the storefront. Jow Forums fucking knows i sobered up. see, keke was with me the whole time.

Attached: Screenshot_6.jpg (693x566, 97K)

Go to sleep boomer, tomorrow is another day to hunt pedos.

1979, over and out

>newfag

oh no

Pizzagate has been debunked multiple times

Is reasonably concerned for a child's wellbeing in the cesspit that is Hollywood

>They're drawing pedo symbols on yout forehead.
>You're gonna get raped and tell everyone about it later.

Way to sound like a total moron buying into satanic pedo cult conspiracies. Also,

>caring about Twitter followers.

Please neck yourself.

Attached: ecafa675a1429a99e603997f0546f1f5--dragon-age-memes.jpg (236x236, 10K)

Based

This pic is retarded. He's dead and stuck in a bottle why would it matter if the cork was off

Jesus save her, bump

Have bump.

Attached: pizzagate.png (720x720, 710K)

Attached: 1542601230580.png (863x1326, 425K)

Bump

Fucking boomers

Attached: DrmmtHnXgAAdlO6.jpg (944x816, 148K)

Don’t you hurt my mummie!

Bump for the heck of it

You need to post the original Twitter post you attention whoring fag

Just went down a rabbit hole of looking at his handlers. These people are so depraved. God is so merciful for sparing this nation from what we truly deservem

Attached: IMG_20190103_074608.jpg (1000x1000, 120K)

Based Boomer Twitter user

bumpspeed

and every day, more people wake up, welcome to Jow Forums

remember

Jow Forums is always right
and you can never leave..

Attached: 9Nwybdk.png (999x442, 200K)

(You)

demons

jokes on him. My mother is already dead. Take that, OP; I'm immune.

Gays are depraved....
See >>>> youtu.be/HbVKITNH7CU
"You didn't listen"

That's the joke.
Germany thinks it's a little push away from being Ubermensch again but when push comes to shove, all they have are a pile of bones

You're doing Gods work user. Keep it up. Bump

I am always myself, but Desmond blocked me for it..

Attached: des2.png (1475x677, 166K)

Jesus Christ, this country

Just because OP was drunker than Cootie Brown does not mean Pizzagate was debunked. Its pedo-gate

thanks warsaw user. How was synagogue last saturday?

Dolan was actually one of the guys doing something about it though. He was the one who called mccormick out on his faggotry/pedo shit.

I almost cant belive that people as pathetic as you exist.

M-MOMMY?

Christ it's just like when parents started using kikebook

You should log into your alt account to take screen shots because its more funny when it appears you stumbled upon the comments.

Kek

bump

bump

Keep it up.

Don't have twitter, someone post the podcast vid were he mentions doing ket
youtu.be/zIl_2uj7340

Anyone have a spare pitchfork handy?