You get NOTHING

You get NOTHING.

Good luck finding a way for Mexico to pay for it.

Attached: 28938232.png (709x668, 575K)

>You get NOTHING.
That sucks for furloughed federal workers I guess, the shutdown will continue indefinitely until a deal is reached

what happens when foodstamps end in february?

True freedom

Nancy will cuck the minute she is elected speaker. This is all a desperate signal to keep the radical left on-board. I don't envy her position in the next two years.

All gibs not funded. Good luck blue states and baby boomers!

Attached: the-day-ebt-died.jpg (500x318, 38K)

If the president of Mexico himself came in front of the Congress and vowed to pay for the wall himself, the Demonrats would still oppose it.

>Good luck finding a way for Mexico to pay for it.
WAIT A MINUTE WHAT DO YOU MEAN DRUMPF SAID THAT MEXICO WOULD PAY FOR THE WALL

DRRUUUUMPF

lol, your president is a joke, holding some millions of your fellow hard working muricans hostage for his dumb dream of a dumber wall

I’m looking forward to all the far lefties calling her out for being white. Speaking of which, anyone getting a kick out of how hard Elizabeth Warren is trying right now?

Non-essential employees. Let’s just eliminate all of their jobs permanently and save some money.

Level 5 Chimpout

Attached: 1531427308482.webm (404x720, 2.75M)

>Non-essential employees
lol

Oh wait you mean like Mattis? I mean who needs alls those people when you got Drumpf being better at everything, right? lol

Is the wall really the problem or are they doing this because he's pulling out of Syria and Afghanistan?

Is this going to happen?

If trump is seen as wanting to make a deal while the dems look like onstructionists for the sake of protecting illegal immigration trump will win. Then when the democrats fold they will lose the far left and you could see a new leftist party arise.

popcorn time

She deserves all the public humiliation she's getting. She's a phony of the first rate. She's so insulated from reality that she doesn't know her chances blew up when she took the DNA test and she's going to keep coming back for more. Cunts shouldn't be in politics.

Mate, your leader is responsible for the demise of western europe

>If trump is seen as wanting to make a deal
"Waah, waaah, mmuh waall, waah" is not really being seen as wanting to do anything other than cry lol

This is what I’m hoping for. I look forward to the chaos. It’ll be a nice wake up call and redpill.

The actual money is insignificant. This is pure politics

I think you got your politicians mixed up, mate.

>reddit spacing

Attached: 1527127491339.png (453x498, 256K)

>the demise of western europe
lol fun fantasy

I dunno why people keep thinking this. The public is too stupid and leftists will still continue to support leftists regardless.

>MFW starship troopers was right on making the right to vote only attainable through civic service.

I hate Demonrats. They've gotten too much power.

Uhhh ok cuck

No they approved 1.4 trillion dollars so far for the military over the last couple years and won't spend the measely 5 billion for a border wall, a literal object that will do nothing but help prevent illegal immigration.

It's one of Trumps biggest promises and hardest things to get, if he doesn't get it by 2020, he's seen as a failure, if he does get it, then he's seen as a success.

I hope it does happen. So that way blacks will blame Democrats.

>a literal object that will do nothing
You were done right there

Well, it'd interfere with wildlife, and maybe drive up smuggler prices, but that's about it

>the only way Mexico pays for anything is through writing us a check
This is consistently one of the deliberate leftist stupidities I find most amusing. If you'd bothered paying attention during '15/16, you'd have learned that "some spic writing us a check" was never the issue. Mexico will pay through tariffs, taxes and lost revenue. This is neither arcane nor occult, OP is just a fucking idiot who doesn't pay attention or isn't intelligent enough to understand what's being said. It's a pretty pathetic cover for their real and entirely illogical (public) views, which, distilled, are essentially
>five billion for wall funding is ridiculous, please ignore the hundred billion+ we spend in illegal aliens every year
but are poor camo for their actual view of
>I NEED THOSE BROWN VOTES TO BE A COMMISSAR!

Fine. Food stamp program will run out of money in February. We wish you good luck dealing with your angry voters.

>We wish you good luck dealing with your angry voters.
lol if that happens I can't wait for the moron to get impeached on the fast track lol

>Mexico will pay through tariffs, taxes and lost revenue.
Sure, but first your tax payers will foot the bill lol

Why didn't Trump get the money for the wall when republicans controlled congress? Why are the fighting so much over 5 billion when they just passed a military budget of 700 billion this year and another 700 billion the next?

Watch the SOTU speech for it. Trump has been able at times to get through to most Americans despite msm and democrats. Expect “angel families” maybe even the family of that cop that was killed and trump confronting dems about it to their faces.

This is a good question desu senpai

>still hoping for impeachment
Imagine being this retarded

It's almost like it's all manufactured bullshit.

Because there are Republicans who are against funding the wall/fence.
There's a reason why Medicare is not totally dead.

>Medicare
Do you mean Medicaid? The only recent threat to Medicare was when Obama cut Medicare Advantage funding for Obamacare.

maybe you should have read the entirety of what he replied to, you fucking leaf

So we front the money and are reimbursed. What's the issue?
Because Republicans aren't unified. To pass something in the bicameral fashion our system of government requires, both levels of what you might call our parliament have to vote affirmatively. Prior to last year's elections, there weren't enough votes in the Senate due to McCain, Flake, etc. It's simple math.

Hilarity ensues.
Gonna be REAL uncomfortable being a trendy-sex-bendy Leftist in all the major cities soon.

>tfw your weapon fires from the open-bolt position

> Wallfags on suicide watch

I want Trump to continue the shutdown but build the wall anyway using DoD budget
>BLUMPH YOU CAN'T DO THIS
Imagine their faces kek

Attached: merchant extremely perturbed.png (542x666, 248K)

lol look at this seething manlet nigger I bet his nostrils are flaring ooga booga style

Then the Govt will stay Closed.

this kid is a beast. we are looking at the next kimbo slice

>Well, it'd interfere with wildlife
>Goes to make another bait thread about Trumps "fence"
>Rubs hands hard enough to produce fire

>people commit suicide over their beliefs being confirmed
Honestly wouldn't surprise me considering the clown world you people live in.

Your country isn’t even yours LOL

>What's the issue?
That you won't get reimbursed you dumb sucker

>huehuehuehue

The Dems are right, we don't have to pay for the wall. Trump promised that Mexico was going to pay for the wall, but I am a little curious how he plans to pull that off.

Nothing
Dems don't care about their voter base

Let the games begin.

Attached: mmmmm.jpg (610x395, 74K)

Attached: giphy.gif (821x447, 3.31M)

They bet their entire existence on pandering to the feels of people with the mentality of children and importing millions of votes for themselves. They know damn well that the border wall is a legitimate national security issue, but they are fucked if (when) the cuck on it. They now have no choice but to hold government workers (who trump is quite happy to write of as being non essential) hostage for the sake of trying to damage American sovereignty and security.

Good, I hope the government continues to stay shut down. No more paychecks for government scum.

When human dies the brain floods with dmt and you get a weird psuedo closure/afterlife.

FINISH JEWS AND JEWISH KIDS WITH HEADSHOTS TO DENY THEM THIS

Trumpcucks are so pathetic. He had control of every branch for two years and still couldn't build the wall. This is his fault completely.

Attached: image_png_2.png (1024x1024, 1.31M)

Wait til the EBT runs out. Nancy will be begging to cut a deal then

I bet they're scared lol. Trump just has the mettle and the sheer bloody-mindedness to do them a lot of damage.

I honestly cannot believe you're this stupid and don't understand taxes and appropriations. If we save (as a round example) a hundred billion a year that we were previously paying...after spending less than a tenth of that...how exactly are we not being reimbursed? I mean, you're calling me stupid (the proper term in English), but you don't seem to be able to process simple math.

Leftists will make excellent mortar.

What presidential power allows the forced changing of senatorial votes? You obviously know what you're talking about, so how does that work?

I cant wait to kill your family.

It's a sound tactic because it's the one Trump supporters want the least.

it's not going to happen. I wish it would, god oh god do I wish it would. but it won't. it'd cost the government more money in cleaning up after the chimpout than building the wall so they'll figure something out.

>We wish you good luck dealing with your angry voters.

Angry nigger/white trash/democrat voters as a percentage of the population. lol. Most of Trump's base won't give a fuck about food stamps being cut off. Most will cheer it on.

not really. our numbers are almost where we can attack.

Idiot.

Don't worry if Democrats don't agree to the wall the government is going to stay shut down until 2024.

when does police funding end?

>fat cowboy making a threat

Bring it cowboy, go out on the streets and mobilize people right fucking now. Fucking do it, you cowardly cunt eater.

Attached: 1546451822975.gif (360x360, 1.78M)

Kek

Attached: Directional_Fragmentation_Pipe_Bomb_IED_w_Tripwire.jpg (480x414, 31K)

>If we save (as a round example) a hundred billion a year that we were previously paying
lol

so after the wall is built we will have spent at least $105 billion on immigrants, $5 billion going toward a wall that does nothing.

why to drumptards convince themselves that this isn't a waste? why are dems more concerned with not offending brown people than explaining this to him?

Attached: M900.jpg (356x542, 28K)

Because the Democrats are even more inept than the Republicans. How are you not understanding this by now?

So basic math isn't for you. That's fine. Have you figured out the toilet shelf, yet? I know that confuses shitskins used to a hole and their hand.

so. wats ur point. duh trump wrong

its symbolism. We are planning to kill alot of jews, non whites and libs.
Step by step.
How is a tank round helpful?

Attached: fake rocks.jpg (960x640, 108K)

>walls don't work!
Except they generally do, so there's that.

Nobody cares about your opinion, Mohammed

its not the dems fault Trump wants money for a fence and is willing to fuck up the entire country just so he can get whatever dumbass shit he wants, you guys would be saying the same shit if he did this over not getting a personal koi pond

How does a wall work against visa overstays?

he sorta already built it. go to san diego

trump announces the permanent shutdown of the us government and has the military take over and restart food stamps

You can't be this dumb, mexicans generally come over on planes or through cars, fake passports are a thing, boats and tunnels are things, having to pay people to man the wall and keep people from climbing over it as it's only 9 feet tall is a thing. stop being so fucking obtuse

thats what bullets and rwds are for!

>How is a tank round helpful?

Helps in making randy cowboys think twice about using IEDs. Don't expect for one second you'll get the same mercy as some taliban or other variety of towelhead. You'll get minced, asshole.

if walls dont work how come border patrol had to stop migrants from tearing it down with tear gas.
ex Army engineer here. barriers/obsticles are only designed to slow the enemy down so they easier to shoot at or deter

Most IEDs are usually repurposed munitions.
Learning some about big boomy shells is good.

look at ahmed

It doesn't, obviously, to be fair. Because an improvement addresses one issue instead of another doesn't make it worthless.