Ann...what's going on big guy?

Ann...what's going on big guy?

Attached: ann.png (631x722, 511K)

she's pandering to edgelords on the right in a transparent and pathetic attempt to stay relevant

I mean, she's not wrong.

Isn't Ann Coulter a drag queen (of the right) herself?

Attached: 1527353709915.jpg (640x633, 68K)

Kind of like Trump huh? Seems to be working for him.

Desmond first need to discover what feelings are, then maybe some day he will and realize he ain't a robot after many many orgies, when his ass is kaput and shit falls into pants without pushing.

she's also correct.

The only reason I haven't killed myself yet is because I one day hope to see the fallout of the drag kids

>Isn't Ann Coulter a drag queen (of the right) herself?
She tried to brand herself that way a few years ago.

Attached: ann_coulter.png (233x300, 25K)

That's no shit probably cocaine. Bill Clinton has the same face. Probably why she made a tweet like that instead of a tweet actually exposing how this boy is being exploited.

The kid is clearly sexually, emotionally abused. He is displaying classic pathology for victims. This story ends in tears 100% of the time. It's really a great shame that he never had a chance to brought up like a normal kid instead of being plaything for drug addicted pedophile jews.

It’s not funny. But it is true—that kid is going to have a bad time thanks to his parents obsession with being fashionable and getting upvotes or likes or whatever

>she's pandering to edgelords on the right

She's the original and best edgelord on the right

Because doing ketamine and getting raped by faggots at his age won't cause any issues in adulthood

she's furious with what they are doing to this poor child

and you know what, I will let Desmond get away with it if he snaps, he never asked for this anyway and I know that

Do you seriously think you have to be an edgelord to appeal child abuse?

>to appeal
oppose, kek

xDDDDDD.......

Attached: 1539821358805.jpg (398x396, 134K)

All this seething rage against Ann. Fuck off coutnerintelpro - she is on our side. Kill yourself.

she's an idiot, he wont make it to 20
he'll be overdosed after a pack of gays break him and then they'll make it some terrible tragedy to cover up the pedo ring that's clearly being paraded in front of us.

Ann is a national treasure. This fucking division turfing is getting out of hand.

it's true, there's nothing left inside of that kid to snap, he's just broke.

They have the kid taking photos with convicted murderers and the kid says he's influenced by the "90s club kid scene" which is what the afformentioned murderer was a founder of

why would you kill yourself user :(

t. child molesting democrat

Cope harder twat

Id never give up like a little sissy bitch
Cant you at least die fighting?

This

Fuck the shills

@Slim-don't let the sun go down without unloading the grain wagon. Mom is up for parole review in 2020.

I like her. But I do have seething rage. This kid is going to be so fucked up, and it's sad that we live in a society that allows this shit to happen