Are Western European countries today more totalitarian than Central and Eastern European countries?

Are Western European countries today more totalitarian than Central and Eastern European countries?

Think Belgium, UK, Germany, France vs. Poland, Hungary, Romania, Russia?

Attached: 1533547150956.jpg (720x814, 175K)

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/europe/2016/02/02/farmers-hailed-as-heroes-in-romanian-press-for-defeating-secret-eu-funded-plans-to-build-migrant-centre-in-village/
nytimes.com/2018/12/18/world/europe/right-wing-migration-belgium-collapse.html?rref=collection/timestopic/Belgium&action=click&contentCollection=world®ion=stream&module=stream_unit&version=latest&contentPlacement=3&pgtype=collection
thesun.co.uk/news/8105580/molenbeek-riots-brussels-new-years-jihadi-capital/
youtu.be/euYtLs2LthQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Uk 100% cameras everywhere It's a nanny state shithole.

Romania is a mafia owned nation so in a sense yes.

But is it politically free? Belgium for instance has a lot of great, very smart entrepreneurs who are part of the reason of our wealth but I think we're politically one of the most unfree nations in the EU

Why?
>since 1991 a Flemish right wing political party (Vlaams Belang/Vlaams Blok before 2004) has practically been outlawed. They are ignored by the system and cannot participate in local and federal government. Even when they win the elections
>Vlaams Belang leaders, although representing roughly 15% of the electorate today aren't even invited for talks at the royal palace when we are forming a new government. The communists (at 5%) are.
>Msm is 100% in the hands of the left. Spews propaganda 24/7
>hardly any right wing opinions in the msm, they are actively silenced
>there have been convictions for 'hate speech'

>But is it politically free?
No we bow down to all corporations and major military nations such as USA,Israel.
>Belgium for instance has a lot of great, very smart entrepreneurs who are part of the reason of our wealth but I think we're politically one of the most unfree nations in the EU
We have them too but they either get bought by corporations or decide to move since they dont want to live here.
>since 1991 a Flemish right wing political party (Vlaams Belang/Vlaams Blok before 2004) has practically been outlawed. They are ignored by the system and cannot participate in local and federal government. Even when they win the elections
We dont have 1 right wing political party in the country and we follow everything the West does and promote it as being Gods law.
>Vlaams Belang leaders, although representing roughly 15% of the electorate today aren't even invited for talks at the royal palace when we are forming a new government. The communists (at 5%) are.
Maybe organize a protest?
>Msm is 100% in the hands of the left. Spews propaganda 24/7
The same here they are anti religion,anti romanian culture,promotes multiculti since on every non news station you see non whites being promoted in dating shows,cooking and singing shows and so on.
>hardly any right wing opinions in the msm, they are actively silenced
We have none.
>there have been convictions for 'hate speech'
No but we had something similar called racist speech or extremist.

Lived in the UK for six years in a middle class setting. The PC cult and the fucked up politics where you vote between the left and the communists eventually got me out. Poland is based and we have absolute free speech here, but our country is weak politically and the EU just shots down any reforms on a whim. In this regard the whole choice is between being quashed by satanist commies in your government vs ones in the international bodies.

You can thank diversity for that. But don't worry, just because we're behind everybody doesn't mean it's not coming here too.

Luckily for us, we had the fucking gypsies living here and acting like an antibody, reminding us daily that shit-skins are bad, mkay.

And with any luck, we might even learn our lesson from watching the social collapse of the West.

Attached: 1544301197421.jpg (1242x1356, 211K)

Both left and right are equally corrupt and nothing far of a complete purge can't fix it.

Make Impaling a Threat Again!

Attached: best_version.jpg (1352x823, 211K)

>Luckily for us, we had the fucking gypsies living here and acting like an antibody, reminding us daily that shit-skins are bad, mkay.
No we didnt, otherwise we would react to the constant refugees and multiculti shit is thrown at us, hell they want to build 3 new refugee centers and by 2020 have 36 mobile refugee centers.So no we are cucked like they are.

>we would react
We are negro:
breitbart.com/europe/2016/02/02/farmers-hailed-as-heroes-in-romanian-press-for-defeating-secret-eu-funded-plans-to-build-migrant-centre-in-village/

Besides, no refugee really wants to settle here because they get no benefits. Only foreigners are students and business people.

The old people are still racist. The villagers are welcoming as long as you behave, otherwise they'll plant an axe in your face, 'cose they are still a primitive bunch. And I see more and more normies saying out loud that "hitler war right".

I was hoping France will spark something out, but for now the flame has died out. Time will tell if we get pacified, radicalized or something else.

It's a great time to be alive!

Attached: cheecky_EU.jpg (656x663, 458K)

Romanian education :^)

Attached: find_the_intruder.jpg (960x720, 77K)

>Besides, no refugee really wants to settle here because they get no benefits. Only foreigners are students and business people.
Oh yeah tell me more, tell me then how come there are 6k of them?
>The old people are still racist. The villagers are welcoming as long as you behave, otherwise they'll plant an axe in your face, 'cose they are still a primitive bunch. And I see more and more normies saying out loud that "hitler war right".
Wtf do you talk about villages are depopulated and has only some old people everybody young has left or will leave the country soon.As for your mental post such as Hitler is right it couldnt be further from the truth we have fascist here with a passion.
>I was hoping France will spark something out, but for now the flame has died out. Time will tell if we get pacified, radicalized or something else.
We have been pacified.
>It's a great time to be alive!
Not really I would give my soul to live in 18th century Canada.

>where you vote between the left and the communists eventually got me out.

Correct observation. There are no true (christian) conservatives left here. Every single party supports gay marriage, abortion, etc. If you oust any of those conservative viewpoints you risk severely damaging your carreer as those things are viewed as 'fundamental human rights' and thus the basis of our society

A protest was organized two weeks ago. The biggest political party in the country and the coalition government (N-VA) refused to agree with our country siging the migration pact. The other parties basically said fuck off we are going to sign this treaty, so thousands of people took to the streets. The police in Brussels were very agressive and proactive and it eventually leaked they were given the order to arrest as many people as possible.

nytimes.com/2018/12/18/world/europe/right-wing-migration-belgium-collapse.html?rref=collection/timestopic/Belgium&action=click&contentCollection=world®ion=stream&module=stream_unit&version=latest&contentPlacement=3&pgtype=collection

Now on new years' eve a couple of days ago, "youths" in Brussels trashed the entire neighbourhood: they set cars and buildings on fire, plundered stores and people even died. But the cops didn't do SHIT.

thesun.co.uk/news/8105580/molenbeek-riots-brussels-new-years-jihadi-capital/

To me this illustrates how repressive this country is. A legitimate protest backed by the majority of the people (the biggest party was against the migration pact and polls showed so was the majority of the people) is being repressed by heavy police violence, while Moroccan trash are simply let loose by the justice department.

>6k
Oh woe is me. Have they surrounded us yet.

I secretly pray we had a happening like in the western countries. Then you could see romanian primitivism in its lynching beauty.

>villages are depopulated
The young are leaving yes, but they are hardly depopulated. Sure, there are some cases. But don't listen to MSM, for they show you only what they want.
The young are "infiltrating" the west to bake bread and throw baskets at terrorists. We are the humans from D&D, doing all the jobs and all the classes :)

>we have fascist
Yes. They like Hitler. I don't understand what you mean. Unfortunately, here at least, the "brown shirts" are shit-for-brains inbred losers, part of those primitives I was talking about. At least they hate (((diversity))) with a passion.

>We have been pacified.
Guillotining politicians for a hobby is in your blood. All you have to do is remember it. I believe in you frogs!
youtu.be/euYtLs2LthQ

>Not really
Watching the collapse of civilization on live streams is great. Pic kinda related. We're at the climate migrants part and failed states right now, heading at full speed towards SHINY AND CHROME!

Again, luckily for Romania, we're at least 50 years behind everyone else. So, if anything goes down, we get to watch you die first.

Attached: ww3.jpg (1333x861, 484K)

Well why dont you organize a violent protest, it seems that the Moroccan know better how to get what they want than you the native.I am sure if you guys start attacking government institution or even the government itself they will do what they are told.
>Oh woe is me. Have they surrounded us yet.
This is how it started for those in the West too, or you think they got millions like now out of thin air?
>I secretly pray we had a happening like in the western countries. Then you could see romanian primitivism in its lynching beauty.
We have, many refugee centers have reported to attack police,staff and even tried to commit rape.We also had a bunch of crime made by them such as rape,killing or threats and nothing has happen.
>The young are leaving yes, but they are hardly depopulated. Sure, there are some cases. But don't listen to MSM, for they show you only what they want.
We will get more foreign workers thats what MAE said, thats what SRI said and that is what companies want.
>Yes. They like Hitler. I don't understand what you mean. Unfortunately, here at least, the "brown shirts" are shit-for-brains inbred losers, part of those primitives I was talking about. At least they hate (((diversity))) with a passion.
I wanted to say we hate fascism and the legionary movement and Hitler is seen as a bad guy.Not to mention there are laws against such movements while for communist ones there are none.
>Guillotining politicians for a hobby is in your blood. All you have to do is remember it. I believe in you frogs!
No its not, what is in our blood however is to betray each other for money or some benefits.
>Watching the collapse of civilization on live streams is great. Pic kinda related. We're at the climate migrants part and failed states right now, heading at full speed towards SHINY AND CHROME!
I dont like this timeline.

>I was hoping France will spark something out, but for now the flame has died out.

That's just impossible. A country like France has a government that's simply too big to fail. French cops and military aren't Ukrainians that are getting payed a shit salary.

I hope people in countries like Romania are witnessing how cities in Western Europe are become third world shitholes, so they can draw their conclusions and never let in any migrants let alone elect liberals

>I hope people in countries like Romania are witnessing how cities in Western Europe are become third world shitholes, so they can draw their conclusions and never let in any migrants let alone elect liberals
They dont the media doesnt show them anything and are full blown liberal and multiculti, we already have many diversified cities and will follow in what you have done.

wut

can confirm

>I dont like this timeline.
Hard times...

its only because of the fucking muslims

>we
this idiot doesn't realize he lives in a fucking neo-soviet state. kys you slave retard

>Uk 100% cameras everywhere
And still 100% crime everywhere in ukistan.

obviously yes

I would have said yes but very recently Romania passed a law that makes antisemitism illegal. And it literally says "antisemitism". Saying something "antisemitic" = 3 years of prison. Creating an "antisemitic" organization = 10 years prison.

The government has lots of control over basic institutions over here, including the media. But most of us don't mind, we prefer centralization, to be honest. Even though they have power everywhere, we're free to criticize the government, or anything we want. Corruption and bureaucracy is kinda overwhelming.
In the West, the government doesn't have as much power, but PC culture infested everything. You can criticize everything, including the government, as long as you don't criticize PC culture. Then you're in deep shit. Corruption isn't as bad and bureaucracy isn't that overwhelming.
The government here can decide everything without opposition. If Orbán decides that he wants to rebuild Buda Castle for 1 trillion, then everyone will oblige. The opposition will criticize them, but no one will care. Western governments can't do this.
We also have a culture war, but this one aims to reverse the peoples' mentality to a 1930s level, when autocracy was more acceptable.
Western culture war officially aims to erase autocracy approving mentality, but in reality, it's against the core values of a nation (tradition, family, patriotism).

Attached: 1486852339984.jpg (760x545, 64K)

This. Putin nuke us