California homeless

I see these crazy bastards everywhere begging for money, or lying around the beach. Why aren't they getting the mental health care they need?

Attached: terry.png (764x521, 927K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nrgndP9Ougc
thebalance.com/deinstitutionalization-3306067
cbsnews.com/news/border-patrol-defends-videotaped-arrest-california-mother-perla-morales-luna/
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-san-diego-ice-20180317-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ko2sIllVVek
youtube.com/watch?v=N9c0-ZC-4-E
cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/prison-assault-award-1.4934363
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thanks op i finally have a reason to post my terry OC.

That is all.

Attached: harps.webm (1280x720, 1.83M)

because the gibs go to niggers

SHUT THE FUCK UP JEW

youtube.com/watch?v=nrgndP9Ougc

PUNCH A GLOW IN THE DARK IN THE FACE !!!!!!!!!

well done.

Attached: 1501429416934.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

One of the brightest minds of this millenia, IF NOT the brightest of all time. also fuck cia niggers.

>Between 1955 and 1994, roughly 487,000 mentally ill patients were discharged from state hospitals. That lowered the number to only 72,000 patients. States closed most of their hospitals. That permanently reduced the availability of long-term, in-patient care facilities. By 2010, there were 43,000 psychiatric beds available. This equated to about 14 beds per 100,000 people. According to the Treatment Advocacy’s Center’s report, “Deinstitutionalization: A Failed History,” this was the same ratio as in 1850.
As a result, 2.2 million of the severely mentally ill do not receive any psychiatric treatment at all. About 200,000 of those who suffer from schizophrenia or bipolar disorder are homeless. That's one-third of the total homeless population. Ten percent are veterans who suffer from post-traumatic stress disorder or other war-related injuries.
Source: thebalance.com/deinstitutionalization-3306067

The homeless problem will never be fixed, it's part of the plan. They are allowed to exist as an incentive to stay a good goy, it's a reminder of what might happen to you.
Similarly prison rape is also allowed to exist for the same reason.

Jesus did someone hold their phone up to speakers and record this? It's tinny as a motherfucker.

Because all the money that gets ear marked for specifically mental health get ls diluted, spent on everything else or embezzled. Fuck this state.

nice

Attached: ea64382e282e0aa946c756e9b8a6b510ce1703.jpg (1274x708, 248K)

>Live in pasadena
>Rose Parade just happened
>Beaners in rv's with raiders stickers roaming
>Homeless people walking in broad daylight now

I WANT TO MOVE AWWAAAAAAAAAAAY

Attached: 1544642235588s.jpg (250x189, 7K)

Prison rape doesn't happen like that.

Giving these people help is considered cruelty its better to let them live in the streets than to get sued by them

i miss this guy, fuck dude I knew him from back in 2012 when he started his OS project and posted it to OSDev.org forums, and then got banned for saying nigger and he made multiple accounts to post updates before giving up. I didn't know he would become that big of a name in the OSDev community, every newfag knows his name.

His masterpiece will never be forgotten. What a great man.

RIP.
F.

Yea it does. Nothing is being done about it and nothing ever will be. Society at large accepts it, makes jokes about it, threats about it, and encourages it.
Our society is not civilized, recorded history only goes back 4,000 years, we were stone age people for 99.5% of our existence. If you could see through the veil people put on you'd be disgusted.

Fuck metokur, he was dead a few months after that video.
And fuck everyone who called his parents house.

3 of my uncles have been to prison for over 5 years. to many gay people in prison willing to have sex rape is pretty rare

No, it doesn't. You don't know what you're talking about.

The real question: WHY ARE THERE SO MANY PSYCH MAJORS IN EVERY COLLEGE?

They all end up working in fucking starbucks, they might as well just convert every Starbucks into a psych hospital

I've known people who went to prison as well, it does happen but it stays on the down low. Your uncle either went to an exceptional prison or completely distanced himself enough to be unaware of what was happening. Sure, it might not be as bad as movies show it to be, but it's happening every day.

Take it from someone who worked in the field 20+ years. They don’t want it. Seriously, they don’t want it. Side effects from medication can be pretty bad. Why would you take meds that make you realize how fucked up life is. Usually unmediated they believe they are some omnipotent wizard.

Attached: C1DA9C71-F2D4-4FEC-8F05-91129205BD7C.gif (240x135, 2.73M)

F

Attached: 1507744572899.png (634x483, 341K)

they are, where do you think all the trannies came from?

I miss ChuckSpears from Reddit he was the funniest guy from r/niggers. He was an epic troll. He made Reddit fun, haven’t been back in years.

>fuck everyone who called his parents house.
I side with the parents, he was giving them death threats every few days and would do shit like kick the pet.
I'm not saying they're good people or that they couldn't of tried more to get him help but I cant blame them for not wanting to get death threats and dealing with his behavior.
My grandpa has dementia and I sure as hell wouldn't go near him if he thought I was a vietcong and would try to strangle me

psychology ≠ psychiatry, retard

Never let your town become a sanctuary city, user.
I hate Austin. Ducking city council declared we’re homeless friendly, now they’re trashing up areas under highways, and begging on multiple intersection corners.
Should just collect them all on buses, ship them back to California.

Wow, like I care. Now go make me a latte

Bless that man.
He watches over us smiling.

Attached: 1544549055327.png (220x184, 5K)

not asking if you care or not, at least try to know wtf you're talking about before you sound stupid

I think most people go into psychology in college because they want to diagnose themselves.

You think Terry is actually dead?

Terry is alive and being held hostage forced to code at a google data center 2 miles from his "death"

Wouldn't be surprised. Trips of truth too.

F

Haven't seen any homeless people in a couple weeks. Come down to the only good county in the state, (San Diego) and enjoy ICE picking people off the streets often.

cbsnews.com/news/border-patrol-defends-videotaped-arrest-california-mother-perla-morales-luna/

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-san-diego-ice-20180317-story.html

Attached: 1536564029933.gif (480x270, 1.32M)

People were impersonating Diana and messing with him, pretending to be CIA, calling his parents house, etc.
Those videos you see of Terry arguing with his parents is the tail end of when things were getting bad, they were alright before people started fucking with him and his parents. And it was all after metokur video.
Fuck metokur, selfish back stabbing, motherfucking sarcasm brah, in it "for the lulz". He's slimy, I don't understand how his followers haven't left.

>mental health care

because mental health is communism

God has spoken. Terry is indeed still alive.

Is Terry the guy who came up glow in the dark cia niggers?

>because mental health is communism

It sure isn't Canadian.

Yes.
youtube.com/watch?v=ko2sIllVVek

Too funny. Terry was right.

All soft sciences are the same.

I don't lecture you on real science, so don't offer unwanted commentary on your shitty field.

He often spoke truth.

one froze to death near where i live in the middle of a shopping center it was 3 days ago now

>I don't lecture you on real science
why would you? you know fuck all about it. psychiatry isn't a soft science dipshit

Remember, that could be you.
Be a good goy, work 60 hours a week to scrape by, and make sure any spare money you make gets spent on garbage that makes you happy.

It literally is. Only people who go into it are too stupid for real science or didn't know what they wanted to go to school for.

they axed a lot of sanatoriums decades ago

i own 310 to the dmv for expired tags and fee i feel so REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. i work a shitty job 10.50 an hour.

>Hold court

>Really punish

Well, it costs the state 1,000 bucks a pop to fill pot holes with cold patch. Your money is going to a good cause.

I rme ever that.

living on disability while and dicking around with a cool pet project in your time sounds fantastic. where do i sign up?

that's psychology.
>Only people who go into it are too stupid for real science or didn't know what they wanted to go to school for.
yes, too stupid for that base mandatory medical degree before they can even specialize in psychiatry

they forget to take their meds and deteriorate pretty bad

cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/prison-assault-award-1.4934363

Even the guards are rape-o's in Canada.

Dear god, they locked teenagers up with prisoners?

Attached: 1543475197502.jpg (400x674, 71K)

It was a 'scared straight' program where they took a young offender to, like, B.C.'s worst jail, and the guard just marched him down to a cell of homo rape-o's, and stood there and laughed while they raped him. The guard himself was accused of numerous sexual assaults on prisoners.

Just remember that when people support the cops; these are the kind of people in whose care you are placed by the Police.

RIP MY NIGGA TERRY

divine intellect >>> shelter

He was leading the fight against the glowers.

Attached: 1546234599601m.jpg (1024x819, 107K)

Yea it doesnt happen like that, homos actually get kicked out of ranges or cell blocks where im from

Attached: pic_3423.jpg (214x235, 6K)

Most of em arent mentally ill. I know a lot of peeps that are "vagabonds" by choice.
Fuck man chicago homeless people tho. There fuckin annoying and so ruthless and aggressive. Got homeless chicks pulling schemes and homeless dudes cussing you out cause you didnt give em money. Can't go 5 steps without someone begging