Boomer Hate Thread

Why do Boomers think that we younger generations should love them, after they threw us to the curb, shipped our industry overseas, destroyed the corporate culture of training/apprenticeship, squandering their savings/resources ("I'm spending my kids inheritances! LOL") and so on?

youtube.com/watch?v=OvSDIbikprY
youtube.com/watch?v=ojqAfETtzYM
youtube.com/watch?v=mSuQ-AyiicA
youtube.com/watch?v=tl0Bo4GKQ-U
youtu.be/MRuS3dxKK9U

Imagine the screeching they'll do once any of us propose to abolish Social Security.

Attached: Something to cry about.jpg (397x324, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Cuckservative-How-Conservatives-Betrayed-America-ebook/dp/B018ZHHA52/
cnbc.com/id/100493887
instyle.com/awards-events/septuagenarians-golden-globe-nominations-2016
voxday.blogspot.com/2017/11/the-bitter-last-breath-of-boomers.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because the boomers were the best goy generation who only lives to serve God’s Chosen Peope, and thus they believe that they too will be looked upon by younger generations as God’s Chosen People. They’re senile old fucks.

Isn't it ironic the most pro Israel generation is the generation that sold our country down the river.

>Implying that’s a bad thing
Our literal GOD EMPEROR OF THE UNIVERSE has reaffirmed that Israel and God’s Chosen People are indeed our greatest ally. Who are you to say otherwise?

You millenials and zoomer schmucks are the ones pushing all the SJW shit. At least my generation is conservative. Perhaps you should be more grateful to the people who built this country up.

Attached: shelby commercial.jpg (960x540, 64K)

Boomers should not be hated. They were, and still are, amiable and naive, and were taken advantage of by a small parasitic and sadistic ruling clique. They still don't know their folly, and yes they will be dead before it becomes apparent what has happened, but still.
The degeneration of the West was well underway before boomers took over the reigns. Boomers didn't legalize abortion or homosexuality. Boomers didn't assassinate a US president to keep the foreign wars going. Boomers didn't take the US off the gold standard or create the federal reserve. Boomers did not create gulag or the morning after pill. Boomers did not destroy the church or god, these were already dead.

Attached: boomer.jpg (233x216, 7K)

How is housing prices being at an all time low considered "destroying" the housing market?

Finally I can afford a house. This is a good thing. The only people it's destroyed for are the god-damn Jews who were selling houses at exorbitant prices.

For the common man this is the best.

>Conservative
What have you conserved, gramps?

Attached: B365ECCB-3545-4E2C-B345-58ECB0327BD6.jpg (750x960, 649K)

Looking for someone to blame at this point is pointless because they're no longer relevant.

The younger gen has inherited the Earth and it is what it is. Blaming the dead won't fix it.

>Isn't it ironic the most pro Israel generation is the generation that sold our country down the river.

Jesus, in Lk 6:40, said:
The student is not above the teacher, but everyone who is fully trained will be like their teacher.

Attached: 7-Abominations.jpg (1583x2048, 346K)

Boomers like yourself we’re all in support of all of this and they still are. Whatever boomers are still alive after the coming war, will be put into work camps and worked to death just like you would of had us do just to pay for your social security bullshit.
>Housing market is at an all time low
I guess pigs can also fly now in whatever world you’re living in.
Letting you boomers off the hook will never happen no matter how much you try and beg. You’ve made your bed and you will lie in it willingly or forcefully.

i'm young fool. but blaming intangible ghosts of the past for your problems is kid shit

>absolutely bullshit the oost

>fool
Thanks for admitting you’re not. I know how hard it is for some people to come to terms with time and age.

It brings me great joy looking at houses that are well over market, 1960's or older and never renovated, and have been on the market for 200+ days. You can see all the knick knacks and rv's/boat/atv's/spare vehicles in the pics. My dick gets hard just thinking about all the cat food these fucks will be surviving off shortly.

>no lowballs, I know what I've got.

Attached: 1546500440177.jpg (1024x1024, 123K)

>At least my generation is conservative.
"Conservative" as in pic-related.
amazon.com/Cuckservative-How-Conservatives-Betrayed-America-ebook/dp/B018ZHHA52/

>Perhaps you should be more grateful to the people who built this country up.
I am immensely grateful to the likes of John Adams, George Washington, Alexander Hamilton, and so on... Boomers tough? they're the ones who rebelled against everything America had; you are the embodiment of "let the past die, kill it if you have to".

Attached: BOOMER WAGES.jpg (2093x1163, 650K)

I'm not a boomer you absolute mong

>it really sucks you got cancer kid, but being mad at your parents for smoking four packs a day since you were born and exposing you to all that second hand smoke is pointless.
>I mean sure, they could have not been selfish cunts and you wouldn't have cancer, but you're angry so I'm going to call you the bad guy, you pussy bitch.

>boomers didn't assassinate a US president to keep the foreign wars going
Because Reagan lived

Holy kek btfo

>>boomers didn't assassinate a US president to keep the foreign wars going
>Because Reagan lived
This + checked.

Yeah they sold us out to virtue signal. Fucking hippy generation.

Attached: 12b-1.png (1199x630, 1.19M)

>Yeah they sold us out to virtue signal.
They would rather pay Poojeet $10.50 an hour than teach their children [or younger employees] to do the job -- even if Poojeet is absolutely incompetent -- because training/teaching requires effort. (And, also, it doesn't *directly* benefit them.)

>I’m not a boomer
Sounds like something a boomer would say

Must be nice living in a Parallel Universe.

Only because Boomers can't cope with aging; they *HAVE* to always be young/sexy/beautiful:
> cnbc.com/id/100493887
> instyle.com/awards-events/septuagenarians-golden-globe-nominations-2016
> voxday.blogspot.com/2017/11/the-bitter-last-breath-of-boomers.html

That last link contains this gem:
> Just shut up. Seriously. While there are individual exceptions, the Baby Boomers, as a generation, have literally nothing to offer the world except their merciful extinction. Maybe - no, definitely - they should accept the fact that they were the stupidest, most destructive, most foolish grasshopper generation human history has ever recorded, stop trying to defend their utterly indefensible record, and do their best to exit the historical stage in suitably penitent humility.

>It's wrong to blame your retarded parents for ruining you at birth.
kys

Nice.

Attached: circumcision-if-only-you-knew-how-bad-things-really-are.png (450x350, 271K)

İf we wanted we could all turn against the boomers and just pull their plugs, they wouldn't be able to shit against us. We can overpower them, but alas gen x are filled with trash, millennials and zoomers are filled with soi.

F U C K B O O M E R S

Attached: 80E40E58-6A95-453B-AC7B-DE6086F4A3E0.jpg (475x462, 260K)

Attached: 20181214_131032-1.jpg (2732x1695, 1.11M)