Alien Species

What does Jow Forums think of alien species?

Attached: ayy.gif (600x338, 3.5M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QhuOMnHhFB0
youtube.com/watch?v=AYPpwPkoAls
youtube.com/watch?v=IKcTxwvzv8M
youtube.com/watch?v=Pg6VTzacb9I
youtube.com/watch?v=TE_kPD6H7xQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4CzikisZp3I
youtube.com/watch?v=uJx1uFj69j0
youtube.com/watch?v=jKhGC4hqmXk
youtube.com/watch?v=O2uhMzZMUH4&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=M_D4i3CLNqU&feature=youtu.be&t=1740
youtube.com/watch?v=7oBj7no85bU
youtube.com/watch?v=PbPv1zuZdoc
amazon.com/dp/0982556276/?coliid=I2KO3G9EBGCPFI&colid=252MBXMC1SXFQ&psc=0&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They're vastly different than we are, will mess up our standards of living, and will only come to countries for gibmedats. This is why we need a wall.

Misdirection so we won’t identify demons when they start showing themselves. That’s why normies couldn’t comprehend the movie Signs. It made no sense if they were aliens but it made perfect sense if they were demons (they had cloven hoofs ffs) people would automatically think aliens only because the media has conditioned them to think demons aren’t real. Greatest trick the devil ever played and all that

Attached: DD735E18-E388-41C9-830A-F1F91BBA1EA7.gif (400x211, 2.32M)

I like the Asari

So demons can be defeated with squirt guns?
Wtf I hate the 2nd now.

Fuck off we're full

I don't know but I think we're close to finding out for sure

Attached: tumblr_mk3eoh1Yem1r7m09eo1_500.gif (500x293, 968K)

Attached: 8PSb.gif (250x182, 810K)

It was holy water you dolt thanks for proving my point. Hence the monologue about how the daughter was special and regarded as an angel by everyone in the room when she was born. She was blessing all the cups

Um...Except for the aliens refused to land near water. And later we learn the aliens are driven off by just water.
So...it was just water. Nothing holy about it just dumbass shamalized writing.

They want you to think the earth is round because that would mean there are limited resources. The earth is flat and there is unlimited resources, over the arctic wall is another society that wants us to get rid of nukes and fight over the limited land so only the strongest society whose consciousness is open enough to transcend good and evil comes out on top to join the ice wall society

Admiral Byrd, Antarctic Treaty, Nazi bases in Antarctictica, fucked up flight paths, Navy missile lasers staying level on water for over 100 miles, NASA fakery.

The sun and Moon are exactly the same size. Tides do not correspond to any model of gravity currently on the table. We only ever see one face of the moon. THERE IS NO SOUTHERN POLE STAR. THE STARS SWEEP ACROSS THE SKY. GOD IS REAL AND THE EARTH IS FLAT!!! SPREAD LOVE!!

youtube.com/watch?v=QhuOMnHhFB0
youtube.com/watch?v=AYPpwPkoAls
youtube.com/watch?v=IKcTxwvzv8M
youtube.com/watch?v=Pg6VTzacb9I

youtube.com/watch?v=TE_kPD6H7xQ

youtube.com/watch?v=4CzikisZp3I
youtube.com/watch?v=uJx1uFj69j0

youtube.com/watch?v=jKhGC4hqmXk

youtube.com/watch?v=O2uhMzZMUH4&feature=youtu.be
>At some point in the future we're gonna look back and say "how did we do it WITHOUT SPACE"
youtube.com/watch?v=M_D4i3CLNqU&feature=youtu.be&t=1740
"What an amazing cheat... thing you've done" Trump says to the Satanic NASA propagandist at approximately 17:50

youtube.com/watch?v=7oBj7no85bU

Attached: 1540787780389.jpg (1902x2509, 1.8M)

The greys are a bunch of assholes.

t. abductee

Faggots

Fuck off flathead. No one is buying your cointelpro BS. Except you.

Furthermore they had no technology (never saw any spacecraft) and relied solely on terrorizing people. It’s also no coincidence that they showed up when based pastor Mel Gibson had lost all his faith in God. The monologue about seeing coincidences versus seeing miracles and realizing that nothing is coincidental. The swing away prophecy the wife had, the fact that facing/defeating aliens being what restores his faith makes a lot less logical sense than demons, and the radio clip in the end saying 3 cities in the Middle East and the Vatican had figured out a method to fight the invaders. The whole movie was literally about people being to spiritually retarded to read the fucking signs

IDK man. Who can say that they know something, anything about aliens? I'm sitting here for 10 solid minutes trying to formulate a response and all the content in my post would be based on unreliable assumptions. What I can tell you for certain is that aliens, along with zombies, represent our fear of the unknown and our sense of tribalism against a common enemy. Before that, we (as western 20th century people) had the nazis, but as that threat is for the most part historical, we've literally invented new enemies to stay alert. Nothing wrong with that, this form of paranoia is literally why humans survived after millions of years of evolution. But there's that, my 2 honest cents.

Attached: 1447033126183.jpg (384x313, 83K)

>land near water
We never saw them land at all dumbass. You’re remembering Night’s character saying he was going to the lake because they SEEM to not appear near water.

>Driven off by just water
No you literally just made that up you should rewatch it. The cups that got smashed had been blessed by the daughter we never see them come into contact with any other types of water.

Demon or alien. Doesn't matter. If it bleeds. We can kill it.

It's an OK movie at best. Really not worth dissecting so much but whatever makes you happy.

I think they are just the Clown gliwniggers acting up and that's what I think Alien stuff always has been.

I’m not denying that
I was only responding to what you were Challenging me on. It doesn’t need to be dissected to understand it and it’s actually a very decent movie once you understand what it’s actually about.

If there is any intelligent life, it's probably too rare an occurence and too far away making contact unlikely

Alien life is already here

Attached: 51ZZRt6z5yL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (333x499, 28K)

[logged]

Attached: trips.jpg (590x583, 200K)

this

Jewptilians too.

Elaborate.

Arctic ice wall? I thought you retards mistook the polar azimuthal projection of the earth's surface as used by the UN to signify an ANTARCTIC wall but what the hell do I know.

Get your hands on a textbook of remote sensing. Seriously, it's a huge, developing field. The sheer volume of remote sensing data from ORBITAL PLATFORMS is staggering and growing every day.

I personally know people whose entire careers are based on data from orbital platforms. These data do not come from balloons.

Esta atras da garagem! Esta ali!!! Is behind!!!

Attached: AyyyLmao.jpg (800x450, 78K)

Most likely exist, but they aren't visiting Earth.

They saved my life.

I like how when you watch that scene with closed captions on it’s just captioned as [Shouts in Portuguese]

How does one even find psilocybin mushrooms? I tried to grow my own but they failed. I'd like to just buy some and try them. I'm around portland.

Unless already here. Could be they made the journey hundreds of thousands of years ago.
But no. Nothing deciding to come visit now will make it in any reasonable amount of time.

Skinny Bob is real, imho. Just don’t think he’s an actual Grey. That’s a human youth surgically modified to look like an alien.

youtube.com/watch?v=PbPv1zuZdoc

stoned ape theory

also look up mushroom fertility cults

there is a good chance Jesus was not an actual person, but a mushroom.

amazon.com/dp/0982556276/?coliid=I2KO3G9EBGCPFI&colid=252MBXMC1SXFQ&psc=0&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

they find you when the time is right

>aliens
I hope it happens already.
Not all demons are bad, the ant demons can be negotiated with just like they saved humans during the flood.
So far the heavy hitters are greys, lizards, giants and generic demons.

Attached: Myrmidons.jpg (480x360, 38K)

Go into woods. Bring phone with pics of psilocybin shrooms.
Find shrooms you think maybe it. Pinch the cap and or stem and set that one aside. Continue looking. Do the same thing with one of each patch. Then after you have combed the area well go back to the first one and inspect. Should be at least 5 minutes later. If where you pinched has turned dark blue or even black those are the ones you want. Flick the caps lockw the shrooms. Go to next one rinse repeat. You'd be surprised at how many magic shrooms are just laying about. Especially here in the PNW. Also you can buy spores on line, follow instructions. Grow in closest or something.

I tried growing them in a closet but it was too cold as I couldn't heat them consistantly. Are they still growing this time if year?

Are they still growing in the wild this time of year*

there are no aliens, that is a cia lie
there are only demons and other denominational demons and they have been here since the beginning.

>Grey
Drone product lines, possibly produced by the
>Tall Grey
Who seem to be individuals. Possibly scientists, military or merchants. Not always working together so different competing organizations. They might help
>indescribable horrors
To interface with humanity or other species, biomes or whatever they are interested in. These could be anything from other aliens to demons from the Warp, so to speak. Telepathic bipeds with drones makes a lot of sense for exploring and ripping off planets.
>Reptilians
Are ultraterrestrial predator mimics that might be related to
>Kyle Odom’s lizard telepaths
Not sure but the
>Annunaki
Might be the same or a competitor species.
>Pleidian Nordics
Are almost surely a human breakaway civilization. This could be Antarctic Nazis or ancient astronauts. Also intelligence agencies and government labs doing unethical shit to their citizens.
If you look at the aliens through time chart, there are clear trends toward a human like interface (short greys) away from what might have been planetary exploration suits for nonterrestrial body types - think of all the blob, tentacle and giant mechanical encounters in the 1940s-70s. Almost everything has been small humanoids sonce, with an apparent scaling back of abduction field research activity in recent years.

*other dimensional beings

Nah..seasons over you want spring to early early winter.

Attached: mike.jpg (800x600, 73K)