MILITARY HAPPENING???

Planefags get in here

Attached: AZAZ0909s_PAT104_3_Jan_19_2217.jpg (1867x756, 491K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Jow
truepundit.com/mystery-as-doj-load-it-with-boxes-documents/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>leaf
>no information
>happening?
>get in here
Slide thread.

Based

big military plane happenings in little rock... bigger than normal

many direct flights into LR. cant possibly be training

It’s habbening, canada flew over my house !

There's a bunch of military aircraft landing at the Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport in Little Rock Arkansas on ADS-B exchange

what the fuck are you on about you dumb fucking nigger. off topic shit, fuck off and get panned.

READ THIS:: im not lying this is an unusual happening. shills will let this thread slide.

off topic from what? are you one of those people who thinks Jow Forums stands for politics?

MOODDSS

Where are the Clintons now

it's ha[p[pening

Attached: 15063071117027.jpg (657x492, 44K)

thats an unusual amount of planes.

>Habbening

But from where?

holy shit, planes in the sky? what kind of sorcery is this?

it's military planes going to a cabal locay yu fucking gaylord fagget

Hmm it's actually interesting. Thanks leaf.
(in other plane news, cobra ball is up)

AHHHHHHHHHHHH WERE ALL GONNA DIE

BUMP

Planefags what are the odds of this happening?

Attached: 1546136055189.jpg (3326x1935, 768K)

Flying in hatian children to sacrifice for Ginsberg

Surely there is some rural and/or suburban retard who can give us the low down there in Little Rock?

it's happened a couple of times recently but prior to last month had not happened before.

user posted these coords the other day in a thread

Attached: Screenshot_20190101-134649.png (720x1440, 1.46M)

>leaf

>Didn't shoot it down
This is what the 2A is for user.

Tfw the Clintons had some hidden shit under their library and it's getting raided or something.

Attached: 1544735449653.jpg (664x762, 67K)

It looks like it's military cargo planes flying out of Little Rock AFB in droves and landing at a few miles away at the Clinton airport.

I'm not a planefag, but I'd guess it's in the same probability range as this:

Trump has a movie poster in and open meeting, the date on the poster is Nov 4th, but the date on the version he tweets is Nov 5th. Did Trump's people make a mistake, or are they drawing attention to the date? What did Q post on November 4th last year? MOVIE POSTERS!

Ignore all these coincidences, goys!

Attached: tb2.jpg (1920x1400, 1.17M)

Canadians do not comprehend just how large the US military is, so they get all excited when they see more than what they're used to in Canada.

t. Dual citizen of USA & Canada

4u

Here's a protip: You need to give context to what you're blabbering about so you don't look like an autistic moron/schizophrenic retard.

Bump

No this is actually unusual activity by those particular types of craft.

>this image provides no information

Keep trying, Moshe. Maybe you'll stall the rope by another ten seconds!

Attached: 1542668891688.jpg (499x631, 66K)

>military plane happening
>people start posting about Q

Attached: spongebob.jpg (2400x2325, 366K)

>MOODDSS
memeflag faggot shill.

There may actually be a happening just based around the amount of memeflaggots.

Attached: what_have_i_become.jpg (800x450, 36K)

That is quite a couincidence

Attached: 1546484163268.jpg (2678x2048, 614K)

Nothing will happen to her.

Attached: 1545156049334.gif (320x320, 3.22M)

look through broadcastify and see if they have any air traffic links there for little rock

Link to the thread

Democrats love to gape the bungholes of little brown children

Probably an American cop scared to do it

Attached: mysweetestfriend.jpg (660x453, 55K)

this
worth its own thread.

Aren’t you guys tired? I’m feeling pretty sleepy, had a long day of work so I might go lay down for a bit. You guys should do the same.

Also, reminder that there are currently 70,000 sealed indictments

Attached: b03cc390add980f29020beba1a87a510bae39abf8e6cec6dc5672688f657c84a.jpg (1111x844, 285K)

Attached: 50fe0aeafbbb75eb0ef8dbe7279691574611d6634ad9fcb7914300f1ae44e15a.jpg (1579x1035, 691K)

SKY KING SKY KING DO NOT ANSWER

alright I looked and they're flying out of DC - Davidson Army Air Field and from Fort Bragg

Any significance of those airbases? It's cargo planes, possibly carrying troops or heavy cargo. It's an unusual amount going into the Little Rock area.

Just wait until Trudeau's imported niggers start arriving, once they get to a certain population size our police across the country will instinctively start firing towards the border.

7000 sand niggers each with 10 counts of espionage perpetuating the Q insurrection.

Pope Field within Fort Bragg*

I saw an article trying to debunk that. The best they managed was "this is very normal, except for the fact that it's usually about 1000"

Go back to sleep goy.

>callsign Q

Attached: 1541862576748.jpg (300x300, 9K)

Pot honey was the best operator.

They're coming to get Bill and Hill.

Alright data fag I'll indulge your conspiracy for a second and toss out a bread crumb. Is there any correlation between where these indictments are piling up and where the 70 judicial appointments that Trump has awaiting confirmation will be residing?

boards.Jow Forums.org/pol//thread/198422011
Found it but it also said October 4th. Prolly nothingburger

Have faith, user. Even the devil can be beaten.

truepundit.com/mystery-as-doj-load-it-with-boxes-documents/

MYSTERY as DOJ & FBI Land a 757 Jet in Clinton’s Hometown Little Rock, Arkansas; Load It With Boxes & Documents

It was posted with a meme flag, so it's definitely nothing.
Only faggot retards use meme flags

I thought there were only around 28,000 sealed indictments, do you have a source? What could these sealed indictments even be? someone said internet users, like Jow Forums users but why would they need to seal that? My guess is that they are all people who conspired to commit voter fraud during the 2016 election. Probably regular citizens who voted twice or worked with a dem or repub group to commit voter fraud. Just my guess though. That or they are people who donated money to a charity, maybe the clinton foundation, wire and bank transfers, shit like that. There is no other explaination for so many indictments other than that they are for a mass commitment of a crime, so they will all most likely never be arrested or they will recieve some kind of fine.

War is coming lads

all cargo and support aircraft. Nothing major. E-6B's are the ones to watch for.

When do the dogfights start?

Attached: 1486080479530.jpg (1000x1000, 152K)

>source is in image
>asking for source

fag

Attached: brain changes after circumcision.jpg (1008x1580, 540K)

looks like the air force is all meeting up for some reason, maybe you shouldnt make this obvious for the entire internet leaf, there is a reason they dont broadcast every little thing, its called OPSEC

money talks, superstitious bullshit walks.
she's the epitome western culture values: notoriety.

The number has been increasing steadily all of 2018 and the source is literally in the pic

Because those aren't all indictments, Q fags slide their own conspiracy to normies by saying so, they're indictments or warrants/motions/etc. When you issue a warrant for for information you don't say "judge we need this warrant for their interwebs" you got to get one for every individual company you're trying to get information from. A couple of hundred of those sealed documents could be for a single person. Either way though the number is far far higher than it normally is, but people need to stop pretending like that's 70,000 different people being charged with crimes.

Soros and HRC have 70k+ indictments lined up for Trump impeachment. who cares. another day in the park.

The only good post in this garbage thread.

Attached: 1544056699834.jpg (3260x2035, 766K)

start a skykangz thread

>asks for source
>LOL WHO CARES DRUMPF IS GETTING IMPEACHED
it is all so tiresome

Attached: 1546295152644.png (720x501, 397K)

>Planefags get in here
planefag here
I see 3 military aircraft possibly using charted airways to get somewhere, which appear to be converging on LIT (bottom left of the map)
Little Rock also has a military base

have a nice day

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-03 SkyVector Flight Planning Aeronautical Charts.jpg (1912x882, 884K)

Little Rock is where the clinton foundation HQ is, and where the investigators that went on the congressional panel to give their testimony talked about that FBI office.

you are garbage

70k indictments were collected over past year during the Q espionage sting. It's unironically a net of ip addresses soros is buying up fron the intnernet ISP's. It's all the people that post stuff about "Q". They're all being indicted for espionage so when Trump gets impeached ((they)) can show a mountain of evidence of insurrection against the state.

>tfw planefus arent real
I wanna die

It's the US Army airlift planes. They're coming out of Fort Bragg which doesn't narrow down what they're purpose is at all beyond US Army because it's the largest military installation in the world. It could be a training mission, could on the off chance something to do with army special forces.

A sure sign of a happening would be massive movement aircraft to Kentucky but it wouldn't be broadcast via transponders. A raid on Fort Knox, because that's where the pedo tapes are held.

This most likely nothing because they have their transponders turned on.

Re-read your post and then kill yourself incoherent low effort shill

>thinking you will know the hour or the time

Didn't say that I did. I just know Fort Knox would be the first place that would be hit in a strike on the deep state.

>What did MI5 mean by this
Why are there some many bong planefags

just the facts.
>What's it called when someone leaks priv info to the public?
espionage.
>What's Q been doing?
espionage
>What's the purpose?
to overthrow the status quo state
>What's the statistic?
70k+
>When did it start growing?
right after the sting began.
>Who is Q?
a mole working for Soros

Me thinks they could all be headed for vacation bible school, which shall henceforth referred to as VBS for convenience. Do you understand?

I had more but they're all gone 'cause my usb was fuck shit

Attached: 1534131940587.png (800x600, 606K)

Fort Bragg is home of the special operations forces in the us, as well as the 82nd airborne division

We are Airstrip 1 user.....

what a shame buddy

at least ac7 out soon

>I’m a retard who makes things up to fit my shill agenda

Looks like all the military higher ups are moving around. It's probably just a circle jerk. We could only hope for a congressional coup. Fuck every single politician in the House and Senate.

>source is in image
there is no fucking source in that blurry ass image, faggot. Abunch @nigger @kike @retard @faggot are not fucking sources, you fucking shill nigger. You limp wristed neck beards need to go back to plebbit, youre nothing but fucking cancer.
>the source is literally in the pic
Did you even read the pic? There is no fucking source, dumbass. It says abunch of @ this person @ that person. And then mentions the US federal District Courts. It doesnt have a link to the filed court cases. And if these preceedings are already happening then we would have way more into on what they are all about, sealed or not, someone would have leaked something, which leads me to believe they are not all related and most likely are some bullshit fraud cases that have nothing to do with the election or Trump. putting PACER>GOV at the bottom is not a fucking source. Pacer you have to have an account.

>I'm an idiot that thinks hacking requires passwords instead of cash

>MOODDSS
But you didn't say anything on the last 18 niggers-fucked-in-the-ass threads, what do

Because we get to see more of cool US military aircraft than you do because they have a fuckton of USAF bases here, the UK is tiny and they tend to fly lower and be more visible, to come in for landing rather than cruising at 36k feet.

It was actually seeing a B-2 Spirit fly over my head on the day before the first night of the US intervention against ISIS that got me interested in aviation.