Did you ever ask yourself why all the religions of the world insist on believing, believing firmly, totally...

Did you ever ask yourself why all the religions of the world insist on believing, believing firmly, totally, passionately? Perhaps they have a suspicion, a good reason – that with a little intelligent inquiry, their foundations might not look so solid after all? “Nobody asks me, "Do you believe in the roseflower?" There is no need. You can see: the roseflower is there or it is not there. Only fictions, not facts, have to be believed. God is the greatest fiction that man has created. Hence you have to believe in him.”

Attached: 27E29219DFE445D79E391729D931335D.jpg (872x917, 214K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_u6WDi5qeuU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oYp5XuGYqqY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>he can't differentiate between the realm of shapes and the realm of forms
Read more books

Man, I love giant tits. I think something is wrong with me

Attached: milk-cookiemonster-560.jpg (560x580, 55K)

>nothing to do with my post

Not all religions demand you believe unquestioningly. They just say if you don't believe them, then you aren't one of them. Some have a problem with this, some don't. If you disagree with Quakerism on how they interpret Christianity, silence/leaderless worship, and charity, then they say you aren't a Quaker, you're something else. But they won't even make you stop going to Quaker worship, they'll just say you're some other kind of Protestant. In Zen Buddhism they don't even care if you believe the core Zen ideas. Many zen masters don't believe in core concepts like enlightenment and reincarnation. All you have to do to become a zen master is get really good at Zazen (Zen meditation).

Who dem tiddies?

Nope. Nothing wrong!

Dear god who is this woman

nice sugarcoat

She has the weird thumb gene. Would not breed. Such a waste of tits.

is this shopped

Attached: 1303897493927.jpg (500x480, 18K)

Do you have to shove your atheism in the faces of others even online?

Attached: Atheist.jpg (500x686, 63K)

Fuck me man. Why I love big titties so fucking much?

I'M SO LONELY

Attached: 1544392455467.jpg (590x350, 19K)

Because of satan's tricks. We may instantly believe he is God, if we don't believe the scripture.

There ain't shit wrong with you my dude

Attached: w8SuR1YGVwCmIcSc42zYzXcj-2yFktMQKm9MqdRL0Mo.jpg (460x1301, 81K)

man oh man dem tits

I'm talking about the core practices. That's the opposite of a sugarcoat, you silly retard.

I've read those trendy anti-theists like Dawkins, Hitchens, and Harris. You're not saying anything new. And for the record, I like Hitchens.

I'm not an atheist, Because i don't know.
Atheists firmly believe there is no god.

I don't believe in believing.

youtube.com/watch?v=_u6WDi5qeuU

Everything to do with your post my dude. Look at the bigger picture. Belief in that the world you are trying to understand is just an imperfect reflection of the world where everything is as it is. That's the "belief". The attempt to reconcile the TRUTH with what we see in front of our eyes which is NOT the truth.

dude are you twelve years old? this is the most fucktarded post presented in a serious manner i have read in the last month

We saw, and are seeing, the spectacular failure of secular and Marxist teachings in real time.

If you're athiest, that's unfortunate but not irreconcilable. But these militant anti-relgion Athiests are truely the bestest engineered goyium money can buy, and can only be assumed to have zero self awareness to so ravenously attack something which at its WORST, could be considered a necessary evil.

I have no idea how you put so much space between yourselfs and the reality of the situation.

Attached: 1535200627858m.jpg (1024x848, 168K)

You know, when I read statements like this it really pisses me off that I was brought up in a completely agnostic family. I just don't understand this religious/belief paradigm though I can understand the words that your using. Can you elaborate further?

>Did you ever ask yourself why all the religions of the world insist on believing, believing firmly, totally, passionately?

Assume that God is real. This has implications for the whole life of a person. Think of christianity. Each day, a believer makes choices that can result in going to heaven or hell. What is the point of believing not-totally? Each religion makes this assumption, so strong beliefs are only logical consequence.

> Perhaps they have a suspicion, a good reason – that with a little intelligent inquiry, their foundations might not look so solid after all?

Not true for major religions, especially Abrahamic. Ever heard of theology? Try christian theology and philosophy and tell me if it falls apart after "little intelligent inquiry".

> “Nobody asks me, "Do you believe in the roseflower?" There is no need. You can see: the roseflower is there or it is not there.

This analogy is stupid. Every religion describe spiritual world, not physical world. It is obvious that physical world does not require faith. Also, this statement is unrelated to previous claims.

> Only fictions, not facts, have to be believed.

Stupid analogy, fictions are not meant to be believed. Fictions like books, movie plots and so on are created to aesthetic, intellectual or emotional purposes, not to be treated as facts.

> God is the greatest fiction that man has created. Hence you have to believe in him.”

No, you don't. This is the point of faith. You can believe in God, but you can choose to ignore him. This is also why God chose to be the subject of faith, not knowledge. Btw these two statements are logically unrelated.

Read some books, learn some logic, then return to discuss religion.

If you actually care, this secular video does a great job of highlighting important information in this discussion.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oYp5XuGYqqY

Attached: hqdefault (3).jpg (480x360, 78K)

Liking big tits is just a sign of high T, so nothing wrong

Who is this titty monster?

>Read some books,

A ty czytałeś coś poza pismem świętym, które dostałeś na komunię?
Chociażby coś o naturalnym pochodzeniu religii?

Cheers m8

Nah God is a legit logical conclusion. Morality is the fiction.

sometimes its better to believe than to not believe.

"if you rape a woman you will go to hell and burn eternally" Without something like that you get a degenerate place that will never become a first world country. That's a pretty strong incentive and believing it, even if its not true, is better for society than not believing it.

Maggie Finn from Boston. Good luck finding her though, she nuked all of her social media.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 0BCCC6BE-8FBE-4014-A23F-D6B62F290828.jpg (220x229, 11K)

Belief in and of itself is magic. You get, in this world, what you believe you deserve, no more and no less. It's a shame that so few explore this... The power at your fingertips is ineffable. The only requirement is that you believe without even a hint of doubt anywhere in your being.

>clickbait pic
>dumb plebbit-tier arguments
The eternal leaf strikes again

Attached: 6f3363f5e061c88973bead88c0230d03774ab0bac9692d8f4b412a14ffd8859b.jpg (1920x1044, 342K)

>CLUBBED THUMBS
DROPPED

Attached: 05EB0EAF-E935-4979-873F-C14E8608B8C3.jpg (1920x1080, 177K)

Actually I found her insta viscerallovee. She's definitely hiding those puppies tho.

this. weird thumb gene is a big no no.

Attached: 180px-clubbed_thumb_1.jpg (180x175, 7K)

Apparently she is into hollahooping

For sure a good pic of her up top the rest she still seems cute but not as wildly titty monster as op’s pic

She definitely got a reduction. That whore.

all those other times i asked for milkies were just practice for today

PLEASE PLEASE JUST LET ME HAVE MILKIES

>all the religions of the world insist on believing, believing firmly, totally, passionately?
not quite...look into Orthodoxy, brother. God bless.
>Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on us

I agree, any club thumb is a big no no for me.

based user
also checked

Attached: viscerallovee.jpg (1136x1506, 692K)

Attached: viscerallovee2.jpg (1136x1456, 502K)

Attached: viscerallovee3.jpg (1136x1515, 414K)

i'd fuck this bitch

Attached: viscerallovee4.jpg (1136x1513, 523K)

>Atheists firmly believe there is no god.
No. Atheists do not believe there is a god.
Whilst subtle they're different. The first is a belief in an absence, the other is an absence of belief.

>Atheists firmly believe there is no god.
>No. Atheists do not believe there is a god.

Where is your retarded loicense?

finally a bikini pic

Attached: viscerallovee5.jpg (1136x1464, 511K)

Oh wow I didn't notice. Thanks man.

Did her tits eat her hips?!

Ehh coloured hair and belly ring...red flag

Attached: viscerallovee6.jpg (1136x1515, 276K)

Attached: viscerallovee7.jpg (641x1515, 313K)

Nah bro, means you ain't gay.

That is not her, dumbass.

Nope that's how it's supposed to be.

Attached: 1546503851452.png (500x500, 46K)

Tits are the best thing in the world.

Attached: 1505573563818.jpg (1080x1318, 207K)

because god made men to have an instinctual desire or passion to understand him and his creation, and therefore hold religious beliefs.

it's just that if you're not an original reformed protestant you're wrong. like a duck that thinks a ping-pong ball is its mother

Based.

She definitely got a reduction. It's like punching God in the face.

DISPLAY
TEAT

Attached: king.jpg (400x329, 17K)

yes it is retard

ok and

I've come to believe that religion is more than if there is a higher power than what this 'higher power' says, even if the majority of the discourse nowadays is on the former.

what? Explain your reasoning.

Attached: 1544159508086.jpg (1024x683, 310K)

you bonobo

Atheists are scientifically proven to be the hyperdegenerate fringe of the far left. Atheism is the religion of mass suicide.

Attached: ATHEISTS ARE LIBERALS.jpg (1836x2004, 1.24M)

Man I wish I was that shirt.

That's because all religions define this higher power in more or less the same way.

>Taoism
Tao, the subtle reality of the universe cannot be described, That which can be described in words is mearly a conception of the mind.

>Buddhism
"There is, O monks,
an unborn, unoriginated, uncreated, unformed.

>Hinduism
"Neither the multitude of gods nor great sages know of my origin, for I am the source of all the gods and great sages.A mortal who knows me as the unborn, beginningless great lord of the worlds is freed from all delusion and all evils. "

>Sihkism
There is One, only One Supreme Being, Truth Eternal, Creator of all seen & unseen, Fearless, Without hatred, Timeless Being, Non-Incarnated, Self created, Realized by the Grace of Guru (Perfect Master Only.)

>Judaism
For thus saith the Eternal that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the self existent One; and there is none else.

>Christianity
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God Himself. He was present originally with God. All things were made and came into existence through Him; and without him was not one thing made that has come into being.

>Sufism
You are the Absolute Existence which causes (our) transient (existences) to appear

If all the major religions of the world independently end up at similar descriptions of God, it should no longer be a question of whether or not this God exists. In contrast, various cultures of the world ended up at different beliefs regarding the shape of the earth.

Yes, but does it really matter if there is a higher power? What matters is that you become a rational being, a moral being. You should strive to become God, the most rational and the most fair.

Checked

Attached: Shork.jpg (1024x683, 318K)

You answered it yourself: yes it does, for the reason you mentioned.

Definitely going through some weird stoner/hoola hoop phase right now. Look forward to the porons 4 years from now

I believe in dem fuggin titties U nomsayin