How to defeat fascism

How to defeat fascism

Attached: 8615EA9D-F534-451B-B32C-AE79FE493F3E.png (400x398, 194K)

Slide thread designed to subvert and distract discussion

>libcucks need uneducated children to vote in order to have a winning chance at democracy
speaks for itself

which can be said about most threads up at any given time

if a 6 year old can decide to vote then they can consent too

Maybe not. Many newfags may have not seen this. If anything, voting age should be raised.

>the Guardian

Attached: 1529782168717.jpg (480x337, 19K)

wow an academic!

Well he has read all those books behind him, what have you read, a buncha Jow Forums posts? And we should trust you instead of this culture man to shape society?

If anything voting ages should be raised. There's a reason we see old people as wise - they've usually lived through multiple examples of the current issue at hand, and therefore have prior experience, something which younger voters do not have and therefore revert to gut decision making.

facism is the kikes greatest threat. that is why it is false flagged so much.

>this passive aggressive asshurt
kill yourself taco munching nog

such a concentration of power can easily be subverted by ''kikes''

We already did metaphorically by allowing libs to vote.

Hahahahhaha like nigga why even pay taxes or follow laws hahahhahaha

Attached: 1546462608166.jpg (645x729, 58K)

And what is to stop someone from getting elected and raising the voting age. Do these retards ever think about the consequences of their actions?

And still not enough of them show up at the polls, so they have to steal elections to win.

Attached: 4563258764897324965.jpg (576x549, 58K)

>lower voting age to 6
>conservatives have much more children than progressives
>children up until teenage years vote the way their parents tell them, some throughout teenage years as well
>????
>profit

I see nothing wrong with this.

Attached: 1546115423120.jpg (720x960, 113K)

this. even more evidence libcucks are absolute retards with the inability to think things through logically.

The Guardian is the least intelligent newspaper in the world. I bet this academic said something purely theoretical like "in order to get a number of of young voters that is roughly equal to that of old voters, you'd have to lower the voting age to 6". And these drooling retard journalists turned into "academic says lower voting age to 6".

Keep it up, The Graundiad. I used to be a left-winger until I started reading your rag on a regular basis.

just wait, trudeau will be running on free candy for everybody next year.

That not would not work in Brazil, the tennergers simple love Bolsonaro. He is like the biggest rockstar between then, with the political incorrectness and jokes.

Starting from the premise that he is fascist (he's not) like the progressists say.