Brit/pol/ - Love in the Norf Edition

Why don't you lads take the alternative to the black pill?

Why don't you just take the Goalpill.
It's simple. Stop worrying about the state of this nation and its peoples, stop worrying about the death of our society and the death of our culture.

Just buy two four packs of Carling, a box of Greggs sausage rolls or Pukka Pies, go and purchase the full sky sports package, Norf F.C/Souf F.C shirt and sink into beautiful football induced bliss as you cheer on Ngubu/Mgwembe scoring a cheeky one just before half time.
Be sure to get mates with similar aspirations and HUGE love of football. Eat as many curries, kebabs and pakoras as your rapidly growing gut can hold and just forget about this nightmare.

Absolve yourself of the horrors and stresses of living in Britain in the 21st century. Soon the only worry you'll concern yourself with is if your favourite team wins this season or or if Khalid will be transferring from Souf to Norf F.C.

It's time to transform into pic related.

Take the Goalpill.

Attached: w.png (1703x1029, 394K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Hp-Xc59rXYo
youtube.com/watch?v=d-FB1_5pQNk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect
youtube.com/watch?v=1RjBH9psCPI
youtube.com/watch?v=7yHTpGog0IY
express.co.uk/news/politics/1066852/brexit-news-theresa-may-brexit-deal-eu-withdrawal-agreement
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6555911/Police-trained-deployment-Northern-Ireland-case-no-deal-Brexit-violence.html
bbc.co.uk/news/business-46751466
couriermail.com.au/news/world/nancy-pelosi-elected-as-house-speaker/video/5999cfc1358b12fac34fd3bb936db03a
dailystar.co.uk/news/politics/751193/sajid-javid-channel-dinghies-migrants-asylum-seekers-iran
inews.co.uk/news/health/new-roads-cars-cyclists-pedestrians-priority-health-watchdog/
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/syria-president-bashar-assad-russia-support-vladimir-putin-isis-jeremy-hunt-a8710491.html
nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=12185592&ref=rss
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/us/us-warns-iran-against-launching-slvs/articleshow/67369414.cms
feedproxy.google.com/~r/guidofawkes/~3/SdJBVS5BzwE/
thestar.com/news/world/2019/01/03/new-president-bolsonaro-says-brazil-is-heading-toward-major-changes.html
express.co.uk/news/politics/1066768/brexit-latest-news-no-deal-irish-border-ireland-eu-aid-leo-varadkar-jacob-rees-mogg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah faggot your so superior because you only watch 10 hours of anime a week and stroke your lil dingus to hentai will playing video games

>a cheeky one just before half time
kek

Ass fucking

>not hun f.c. versus tim f.c.
take the syncretism pill. combine goalposting with ethnic nationalism and spiritualism (providing it's proddie vs catholic)

The blackpill is the only pill a true Englishman should take

Attached: 1544457585597.jpg (323x403, 14K)

He is not a hedonist.

Texasanon checking in for another evening shift.

About 60 days till I’m back in blighty lads. Feels comfy

Attached: 66FC6EF2-2D66-4601-B5EC-B24F092B241C.jpg (1684x2046, 693K)

She 'miring

I thought having two weeks off would leave me feeling somewhat calmer and at east with myself. But I return to my flat this weekend and my job on Monday, and my guilty conscience is continuing to insist that I do not deserve to "move on" in life without properly making up for past moral mistakes. I have detailed those mistakes in these threads before, but despite my effort to make up for them by "balancing" the negative with the positive, I still feel compelled to apologize to the two people I feel I may have hurt with words spoken in anger and bitter jealousy back in 2015. Words which, as I've said, are still able to be discovered on Jow Forums archive sites which appear on google searches sometimes.

I have contacted the archive admin, who refused to remove anything but personally identifiable information. I have contacted the DMCA company linked to these archive sites, who seemed shady and request over £100 pounds for a handful of posts to be removed. Short of apologizing, I don't know what else to do. If I manage to achieve what I'm setting out to achieve, I know that I couldn't "smile for the camera" literally or otherwise, knowing that someone out there may be worse off, to whatever extent, due to my moral failings.

Is there a public figure in Britain more blackpilled?

Attached: britpolisanime.jpg (661x536, 84K)

Become a masked vigilante to make amends for your sins

Hey dude, hows things.

I remember you from a while ago. You posted a pic of a carpark. It was beautiful.

Idris Elba

>Together in Britain we have lit a flame that the ages shall not extinguish. Guard that sacred flame, my brother Blackshirts, until it illuminates Britain and lights again the paths of mankind.

Attached: Mosley and BUF flag.jpg (719x1111, 52K)

you're the guy who wrote bad comments about someone's book on Jow Forums and can't live with himself?

Just curious what percentage of soccer or football players would you guys guess are African? It seems like it's literally the same situation as over here with our football, all white subhumans stroking themselves to massively overpaid negros throwing a ball around

Will the demise of Eddie be live streamed?

Attached: Eddiesend.jpg (1080x573, 101K)

dunno, 60%?

Take the Tootpill.

Attached: PictFCToot.png (749x1010, 99K)

the revolution will not be televised

>Idris Elba
Psych-op.

His job is to promote racial mixing. He is an agent.

Premier League is probably around 40% black and 20% Latinos/Arabs, most of the whites are European not English, even most of the blacks are from France and Belgium
Lower divisions are mostly propper hard brexit English lads

cunt spilled my mead at the king's hall so i smashed is fookin ead in

Attached: pict f.c. fight.png (542x616, 43K)

No one will turn up lmao

>France and Belgium
Leagues in these two countries have way more blacks playing than England

THREAD THEME:

>youtu.be/Hp-Xc59rXYo

>youtu.be/Hp-Xc59rXYo

>youtu.be/Hp-Xc59rXYo

Attached: 69f.jpg (354x286, 25K)

I'm really sad to see the state of the UK, and other european countries.
All these unanswered calls for help. Hitler really was right. His spirit came back from the grave and is within us now, in the very children of those who murdered him and the germans. I wish we could make a difference user...

Attached: mn238ijhwfg11.jpg (768x432, 39K)

Yes. I realize that, summarized that way, it makes seem like a troll. But there is a degree of wider context which would make my comment particularly hurtful to the person who read it and, seeing the brief information I posted about myself in the same conversation in that thread, may link that to me in real life since what little of me is on the internet includes that same detail. Really I can't justify it. Even though my post did not attack him, the fact I felt the need without prompting to mention that I'd recently read the book and thought it not good at all just shows how bitter and envious I was. Really pathetic. Added to that some other embarrassing things in my life in recent years which may come back to bite me later on in life, I really feel like I've finally "matured" / come of age at a time when most people have done so several years ago, their most regrettable actions and hurtful words left back in their teenage years.

Kek!

Attached: NorfFC10.png (734x1018, 55K)

Some of the "English" players are black.

Do Sky Sports not give a racial breakdown?

congrats to City, sorry Liverpool
was rooting for Liverpool though

Fill a form on google. You are in euro zone (for now) and google must comply to privacy rules to remove personal information from search results.
If what you want gone is reached through a search with google, you might be able to reduce the damage this way.
Godspeed user

Where is the user that plans on becoming a hobo?

Are you here user?

I want to hear more. Genuine interest

well i have no investment in anything, i am a leach thats wasting his youth with petty insecurity and anxiety, so im off to become a wild man. i dont know how non rich people get in vested in this life style, i want struggle

Attached: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwll-llantysiliogogogoch.png (500x543, 106K)

Lads

Lads

I think I've just come up with a joke. Communism sucks so much that every time it's tried, the citizens go on hunger strike.

Attached: 1534378105955.png (252x280, 168K)

adding on to that I'm not very clever but I know how I'm living right now is shit

Steal me fookin chariot will ya, ya bastard?

Attached: PictFCPunch.png (538x565, 76K)

>filename
kek
based, though, go forth and seek struggle.

Attached: sigurd.jpg (320x427, 57K)

It's already been told, that one lad

More big floppy pale freckly milkers please.

got it from deanorix ambidextrous on a contract, only fifteen cattle per year.

Attached: chariot3.jpg (1200x800, 210K)

The only thing I hate about women breast feeding in public is that they never wink back

Hey britbong brothers,

I've just watched the latest PJW video on BREXIT and it seems that the potential for it to be "cancelled due to popular vote" is increasing.

Can any bro's from the BLESSED KINGDOM OF UNITY enlighten me on the current situation?

Cheers.

Attached: 1529315746835.png (635x866, 323K)

>Implying a black person can't be English
>Implying he isn't English
Wow...just wow.

Attached: Gary-Younge.jpg (564x684, 210K)

Brexit is seriously becoming a boring topic

Any more news on this spacker? I wonder if he was doing his thing during Christmas and New Year?

Attached: stop brekis.png (1200x1600, 490K)

he looks like an a. wyatt mann cartoon

I know Deanorix, he built me brother's roundhouse.

---
I prefer the British-style chariots t b h.

Attached: PictFCRoundhouseOwners.png (1514x1138, 1.38M)

Why? Was it a good topic to begin with? What changed?

Just tired of hearing about it is all, fatigued with the subject.

Attached: toot.png (537x466, 60K)

Kek!

He's unpleasant to look at, I know that much. He looks like an orc.

These niggers are the most dangerous. The ones who think they are intelligent. There is no telling them anything.

Were all fucked

Every single media outlet based in the UK, bar two newspapers, is now aggressively pushing for a second vote or a deal which is complete capitulation. Every night for the last two years and now in increasing frequency, it's a steady stream of doom. It emboldens remainers, bores the majority of leavers and frightens a sizable minority of leavers into changing their mind.
It's openly being funded by Soros, major banks (HSBC primarily), and financiers. It's a shit show.
Yes, my own opinion is that there will be a second vote, and that the only options will be "Accept May Deal" or "Remain in the EU". When it happens, I'm just going to completely retreat from politics and society in general.

That was 3 fucking years ago, you dumb gook. How is hearing about the same over and over again not fucking shit?

Attached: 567474.jpg (456x337, 24K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

Did they take any ammunition with them?

Attached: HMS Refugeewelcomer.jpg (1100x422, 95K)

We're all gonna make it, fren.

Attached: ApuWithFriend.jpg (1375x645, 78K)

it's such a meme at this point. seeing a paki tory puffing himself up pretending he'll fight immigration. for fuck's sake, the gullible cunts in this country.

Attached: tiresome.png (1022x731, 643K)

i am unironically trying to get more into football

Thats interesting. I'm gonna look into that further.

Attached: 1312424321.png (1366x846, 318K)

Im blackpilled to Fuck, user. I cant see a way to avoid our terrible destiny.

Bar some unimaginable act of God

I live in Liverpool, I'll go there just to see if anything happens

That last sentence has been floating around my mind for quite a few months now, at least with regards to politics.

get over it you faggot

Fap time on C4

Post a pic of the fat cunt if he shows.

Is the UK finally waking up?

youtube.com/watch?v=1RjBH9psCPI

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-04 at 00.08.13.png (714x557, 417K)

Wow... not a name fag or trip fag in sight
Glorious

brit/pol/ colony when

I always look forward to visiting Birmingham, so I can check out all the Muslim qt's there.

Attached: 1535838128546.jpg (1280x960, 249K)

Show me a more British painting

Attached: Bulldog holding a pint of beer.jpg (600x600, 71K)

What do youz mean by withdrawing from society though?

Holy fuck dude, I remember you posting about this a long time ago. Why are you obsessing so much over it? You definitely have a mental health problem.

Not interested in doing that, just political nonsense, there is probably better things I could be spending my time and energy on than reading and keeping up with this shit, personally.

King Billy's on the Wall
King Billy's on the Wall
He stands so high he shines so bright and he lights up the falls
An' Millions come to see him, they stand and gaze in awe
They remember 1690
King Billy's on the wall

Attached: Rangersfans.jpg (600x400, 54K)

Attached: fppppp.jpg (251x201, 7K)

Thanks for this detailed reply, I really appreciate it. If it's true that Soros etc are behind pushing the second "referendum", can't this just be documented and published over the internet in multiple places until it makes news??

I was asking for clarification on the CURRENT STATUS of the situation, paki scum.

Attached: puke.jpg (667x441, 41K)

Its hard now because EVERYTHING is infused with politics. Hard to ignore.

I'm waiting to see what happens with the Withdrawal Agreement first, we'll see what happens when that bill gets voted down, which it almost certainty will.

think the goalpill pill might have made me a tranny desu

>you lazy little fuck
guilty as charged your honour
you lads had fun tonight?
i did

never go full red (black) pill

i'm sorry
i sincerely am
but it's [current year]

come out drinking with me next week
was pretty good tbqh

youtube.com/watch?v=7yHTpGog0IY

I agree, but you can cut a LOT of it out...like stop reading mainstream news sites, keep off Reddit's frontpage and stick to curated subreddits etc.

#toot

I know what you mean. Sometimes I'm hopelessly blackpilled and depressed other times I'm whitepilled. Fuck knows how things are going to turn out, but I hope there's a chance for us.

I understand the hated for Premier League football and the memes, but supporting a lower division club seems a good way to associate with fellow whites.

>Support my home team in conference north division
>Fan base is literally 100% white British
>Team almost 100% white British, we have one black player
>He gets racially abused when he fucks up

Still, I imagine most Jow Forums users don't imagine Football happens outside of the Premier League.

>going to reddit

>football
quiz night though

I look at gaming news and some other bits and bobs, call me a faggot all you want.

Also, who here /reesespiecespilled/?

Nothing changed. For years now. The news won't shut the fuck up about it, and nothing has happened. Every day, breaking news! Still no deal!
It induces fatigue, which I believe is what They want. Same reason the bones of the DRUMPFT horse are still being relentlessly beaten.

That's haram innit.

Attached: PakiFCScumNeckbeard.png (581x477, 114K)

Why toot when you can HRNK!

Attached: HRNK.jpg (500x400, 50K)

>curated subreddits etc.
like shit/pol/

>READ THE ROOM! May BREXIT BLOW as Tory members demand NO DEAL over exit agreement - poll
express.co.uk/news/politics/1066852/brexit-news-theresa-may-brexit-deal-eu-withdrawal-agreement

>Police are being trained up for deployment to Northern Ireland in case of no-deal Brexit violence
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6555911/Police-trained-deployment-Northern-Ireland-case-no-deal-Brexit-violence.html

>US stocks fall as China fears trigger gloom
bbc.co.uk/news/business-46751466

>Nancy Pelosi elected as House speaker
couriermail.com.au/news/world/nancy-pelosi-elected-as-house-speaker/video/5999cfc1358b12fac34fd3bb936db03a

>Sajid Javid vows to stop 'fake' asylum seekers crossing Channel in dinghies
dailystar.co.uk/news/politics/751193/sajid-javid-channel-dinghies-migrants-asylum-seekers-iran

>New roads should prioritise cyclists and pedestrians, health watchdog says
inews.co.uk/news/health/new-roads-cars-cyclists-pedestrians-priority-health-watchdog/

>Syrian president Bashar Assad will remain in power 'for a while' because of Russian support, Jeremy Hunt admits
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/syria-president-bashar-assad-russia-support-vladimir-putin-isis-jeremy-hunt-a8710491.html

>Parade float portraying children in cages draws complaints
nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=12185592&ref=rss

>US warns Iran against missile launches
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/us/us-warns-iran-against-launching-slvs/articleshow/67369414.cms

>When Parliament Debated Outlawing French Words
feedproxy.google.com/~r/guidofawkes/~3/SdJBVS5BzwE/

>New president Bolsonaro says Brazil is heading toward major changes
thestar.com/news/world/2019/01/03/new-president-bolsonaro-says-brazil-is-heading-toward-major-changes.html

brit/pol/ death cult when

>>Also, who here /reesespiecespilled/?

>‘It will be THEIR fault!’ Jacob Rees-Mogg says IRELAND responsible for looming no-deal
express.co.uk/news/politics/1066768/brexit-latest-news-no-deal-irish-border-ireland-eu-aid-leo-varadkar-jacob-rees-mogg

every thursday
come drinking with me