Uhh... what did Musk mean by this?

Uhh... what did Musk mean by this?

Attached: Screenshot_20190103-152208_Twitter.jpg (1080x324, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1080963075539234816
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermosphere
m.youtube.com/watch?v=eek9GtSJHX8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

less weed and maybe he'll leave the simulation

Q predicted this

>less weed
holy fuck you neurotic Israelis are really losing it today.

He’s probably a determinist, like most atheist retards.

>Engineer doesn't believe in coincidence.

Story checks out.

>what did he mean by (((THIS)))
FTFY

>it's just a coincidence goy

>You know its real since it looks so fake

When you’ve been here as long as I have, you’ll come to realize he’s mostly right.

Kanye and Elon are about to reveal that they’re ayyy hybrids

How anti-semitic of him

It's fucking real boys
>twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1080963075539234816

Pic related

Attached: DwBaLg6VYAAMeaJ.jpeg.jpg (1028x1200, 143K)

Keep an eye on his health. He's about to be Clintoned

Attached: 2352352352.jpg (600x600, 40K)

Every single time
It's just a (((coincidence)))
The third American auto maker to go on the JQ

Attached: 1545093978346.png (834x1202, 352K)

*cohencidences

So why was kill?

inb4 this one is too

Attached: 1530549334012.jpg (688x977, 202K)

Elon is Q.

He’s high AF, that’s what he meant.

BUY A WATCH THATS WHAT IT MEANS

Attached: download (1).jpg (226x223, 10K)

>Uhh... what did Musk mean by this?
That there are no coincidences. Every action you've ever taken has a predetermined outcome in the short and long term. Whatever happens to you truly is the byproduct of your own actions.

Attached: nyannyancosplay__46956_100x100.png (200x323, 88K)

This!

Attached: 265DC703-383E-478B-995E-2781E93117D8.jpg (582x679, 64K)

Let me rephrase that, leaf: There are no (((coincidences)))

It's warning to be strong when non-participants must endure masonic harrassment.

Gnorts, Mr. Alien

that his faggot car company will go bankrupt because they never have made a single dollar

>Uhh... what did Musk mean by this?
jews

Attached: mainstream media.jpg (3755x5759, 2.48M)

Really makes you uhhh... wonder, you know?

Attached: W O A H.jpg (787x163, 14K)

Cohencidences

Seems plain as day. Been saying this for nearly half a year now. History is rhyming again.

Yes goyim, drug yourself numb, passive, weak and self-sterilize your sperm, don't breed goyim.

Elon isn't atheist

He doesn't know.

This is a line from Reality Bites.

Fuckin millennials.

They're called cohenincidences! Fucking scrub.

kek

Someone should tell him about the world script.

What happened retard?

Attached: EFF04097-DC6F-4414-904E-EA6A361150F6.jpg (640x415, 209K)

Attached: E18920F6-6308-4F14-8EE9-774B8EC232FC.jpg (640x773, 339K)

Atheists are objectively more intelligent than believers

Any one Tesla is a better car than you've ever owned let alone ridden in

He watches too much NCIS.

EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

Eh here's a better one

Attached: 1530396852728.jpg (4500x4602, 3.88M)

He means to tell us that drugs have fried his brain and now he's a schizophrenic.

Deep. He should expand on it in a book

He watches too much Kungfu Panda.

It's a metaphysical truism. I mean, I'm not knocking it, but it's the kind of thing I'd expect a guy like him to say.

He's been smoking weed and reading Nick Land with Grimes so he's just getting teleological on us ig

i don't get why we're not all just killing ourselves at this point. life has become unbearable.

One does not merely leave the simulation loop user. Wwg1wga huehue mor.de es .br-uno

That they've shot down most of the rockets that failed and they've destroyed his auto career.

Wasn’t he last blowing up Israeli satellites? That’s be a big ole coinky dink.

bump

Careful there, Elon

ayyyyy

Attached: Elon_musk.jpg (252x168, 9K)

It’s the Mel Gibson monologue in Signs

>People break down into two groups. When they experience something lucky, group number one sees it as more than luck, more than coincidence. They see it as a sign, evidence, that there is someone up there, watching out for them. Group number two sees it as just pure luck. Just a happy turn of chance. I'm sure the people in group number two are looking at those fourteen lights in a very suspicious way. For them, the situation is a fifty-fifty. Could be bad, could be good. But deep down, they feel that whatever happens, they're on their own. And that fills them with fear. Yeah, there are those people. But there's a whole lot of people in group number one. When they see those fourteen lights, they're looking at a miracle. And deep down, they feel that whatever's going to happen, there will be someone there to help them. And that fills them with hope. See what you have to ask yourself is what kind of person are you? Are you the kind that sees signs, that sees miracles? Or do you believe that people just get lucky? Or, look at the question this way: Is it possible that there are no coincidences?

Dude wat?

And the aliens in signs were really demons which is why the wife’s prophecy mattered, the daughter who was described by Mel as being like an angel when she was born was unwittingly blessing all the cups of water that killed the demons by burning their flesh, they manifested just as Mel had lost his faith in God, no evidence of a spacecraft, no technology they relied solely on terrorizing people, and the radio clip we hear in the end said that a method(we never learn what) to kill them had been found in 3 cities in the Middle East and the Vatican. There were no coincidences and that realization during the scene where Mel is both literally and metaphorically facing his demons is what prompted him to say “swing away Merrill, merrill swing away” which saved his son and ultimately restored his faith in God. The movie is about the fallible nature of man who immediately dismisses or rationalizes by way of scientific thinking and logical explanations the signs that God is giving you. There are no coincidences and there are no aliens. Deal with it

It means he is a demonic tranny running a child sex slave colony on 'mars'

Schvitzing_Jew_with_exclamation_mark_over_head.jpg

It means he was bullied by the kikes as a kid and ever since. Just like me. He knows the truth. We, the goyim know!!!

Doesn't happen.
You must be an atheitits.

Probably this.

Attached: 1545360699056.jpg (1024x1011, 201K)

>Musk/SpaceX = Fake.

Attached: Spacex fake.jpg (685x960, 97K)

>Fake news

Attached: tes.jpg (740x736, 130K)

Attached: REAL planets NO FAKE NASA CGI.jpg (522x694, 94K)

>Wake up.
Http://IFERS.INFO

Attached: main-qimg-3d76075472afe85120c63d9233b50a59-c.jpg (602x339, 39K)

Tell that to Wilmer McLean or Tsutomu Yamaguchi

elon smoked a bowl with joe rogan and now he's thinking about the many worlds interpretation. rick and morty talked about this...

>Once you remove the GARBAGE story of Jesus and God from Flat Earth, you are on the right path.

USA Government is trying to mix religion with flat Earth in order to turn people away.

>No real flat Earther is religious. Only the shills are.

Attached: SHILLS EVERYWHERE kek.jpg (1908x1022, 263K)

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermosphere

>The highly diluted gas in this layer can reach 2,500 °C (4,530 °F) during the day. Despite the high temperature, an observer or object will experience cold temperatures in the thermosphere, because the extremely low density of gas (practically a hard vacuum) is insufficient for the molecules to conduct heat. A normal thermometer will read significantly below 0 °C (32 °F), at least at night, because the energy lost by thermal radiation would exceed the energy acquired from the atmospheric gas by direct contact.

The absolute state of flat earthers

Attached: autismo.jpg (450x337, 25K)

Satellites are allegedly floating around in the thermosphere where temperatures are claimed to be upwards of 4,530 degrees Fahrenheit. The metals used in satellites, however, such as aluminum, gold and titanium have melting points of 1,221, 1,948, and 3,034 degrees respectively, all far lower than they could possibly handle.
>Satellites do not exist.

Attached: satellite-bs.jpg (978x596, 207K)

Attached: You ~.jpg (490x427, 29K)

Everything happens for a reason, Everything people done leads to something. Musk might even be more further calculating this, he things it's all a simulation, so then there really aren't no coincidences. Oh you think he's talking about happy merchant coincidences only?

*tips fedora*

>extremely low density of gas (practically a hard vacuum) is insufficient for the molecules to conduct heat

Can flat earthers even read? Is your knowledge of chemistry and science all from youtube videos and .info links?

Attached: sciencefag.gif (640x360, 1.66M)

>Everything happens for a reason,

Attached: Book of Gravity.jpg (720x766, 84K)

Nice crop

I'm pretty sure he is the Mahdi

Attached: download (1).png (485x650, 607K)

>what is air density

next you will just say air doesn't exist

>How to be this indoctrinated by your Rockerfeller Jew owned brainwashing school system.

Look you fairy, cartoons are not proof of reality.
Earth is level, Deal with it.

>Real science.
Your balltard religion is whack, you are just like Jesus-freaks.
>Durr, I live upside down on a spinning space potato whizzing around an infinite universe without a single proof.
Mong.

Attached: water-level-flat-earth.jpg (1000x700, 158K)

Attached: 082bc2d14a2f814e3f2f0559db2c6c2b--flat-earth-proof-globe-earth.jpg (400x337, 33K)

>"Earth is pear shaped"

Attached: Tyson.jpg (550x539, 21K)

God didn't happen for a reason, god exists because people got high or were crawling too long in the bare desert and sun got into their heads. You could say god happened because they didn't drink their water, that's not a reason for god. Reason for repetition of god story is excuses and greed. I made big bang from my ass.

spend a night outside looking at the stars moving across the sky if you can, it really puts you in perspective

I'm sorry there's nothing really special about the Earth

>Pears

Attached: Blue Balls.jpg (960x742, 177K)

He’s gonna kill kikes. Elon musk is litterally hitler

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eek9GtSJHX8

Attached: STOP.jpg (540x524, 68K)

>Pay attention.

Attached: FE4 (5).jpg (474x428, 45K)

Coincidences are lies. Nothing is a coincidence, even that which seems "completely coincidental" only seems so because we can not easily see the whole picture. If you rush out of the house to get to work and a bird shits right in your hair.. It is no coincidence. Kikes would have you think that searching for meaning in the seemingly meaningless is the realm of insanity and in the same breath say that trannies arent insane. Will you likely never figure out some "grand meaning for why the bird shit on your head? Most likely. Would it be retarded to become obsessive about finding a meaning behind a bird shitting on your head? Absolutely. Does that mean that such a meaning does not exist? Nope.

~

Attached: Globetards don't get it POLARIS.jpg (552x523, 89K)

Attached: 1546539807150m.jpg (640x1024, 106K)

Unable to swallow the LanganPill?

Attached: oblate-pear.jpg (300x166, 56K)

its cool when you perceive how the earth is rolling after observing the sky for a while. and when you can imagine how the orbital plane or whatever would move in the sky if you walked north/south. now i am master of time and space

based and armed with an actual telescope-pilled

Attached: b and r.jpg (157x117, 3K)

>I'm sorry there's nothing really special about the Earth
Sure there is! You! Here right now on this sphere! Man is o'er fond of denying his divinity that is his birthright/responsibility by simply being. You are a son of the creation/creator in infinite, don't be shy now.