How can one man be so based?

Attached: 5a612dc71f00009a00db96d1.jpg (719x517, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QECUFmEPbU0
radiowehrwolf.us/2018/11/10/bowlcast-episode-4-r-i-p-daily-informer/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1936_Summer_Olympics
snopes.com/fact-check/jesse-owens-and-hitler-handshake/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3456493/Olympic-legend-Jesse-Owens-tried-stop-giving-black-power-salute-1986-games-Tommie-Smith-reveals-feud-never-settled.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is that Anglin? I thought he was still 'hiding' in Cambodia...

what's the word on Golden Dawn

Attached: andrew-anglin_0.jpg (1280x666, 136K)

Elections are this year, and everyone hates the ruling party so they better make their move when we get into the voting season.
Neocons are projected to win but this can be a chance for them to set the stage for later

This guy can be considered white only in America.Not in Greece

Kek, that mongrel Jew is whiter than any Fakegreek.

Dunno, this Cretan here looks whiter

Attached: 778faba3e3dc8c6c6db24b403da494ae_XL.jpg (649x649, 61K)

Anglin is part of the masater race

Is that Pitbull? Never enjoyed his music but good for him.

Oh no, the goyim know his real persona...

youtube.com/watch?v=QECUFmEPbU0

radiowehrwolf.us/2018/11/10/bowlcast-episode-4-r-i-p-daily-informer/

OH yeah so based 1589 rape Andrew Anglin and Weev to death

Remember that Anglin says that wearing black, marching, and heiling are now "bad optics" and only da ebil "WigNats" do it.

Attached: AADS.jpg (800x569, 225K)

Attached: Cheddanglin.jpg (800x294, 121K)

Anglin is cool

He is trying tell people to stop being an useful idiot and quit attracting unwanted attentions, you fucking larper!

The other question is: Where does that guy gets his money from?

Anglin is an Anti-Semite that worships a Semite. As do most of his Daily Stormer Cock Club members.

Anglin's writing keeps getting better. He should compile some of his better essays into a book.

Attached: 47621790_p0.jpg (2000x956, 1.32M)

He's right on the optics question though. Don't larp like a clown and do things that are effective instead.

actually a good idea. didn't he mention he was gonna release a book at some point?

Why did he have a hissy fit about Stormer writers not writing over Christmas and held a poll asking should he just write everything himself to boost his ego? I prefer quality over quantity most of the shit anglin pumps out lately is lacking, guess being on the run doesnt help your frame of mind.

ha yeah only for the poll to swing the other way. the contributors should be doing it for free IF the budget is truly as low as Anglin claims it is.

He’s good shit

Because he is an insecure manlet, his writing staff is the best it's been in a long time and the vast majority of them are superior to what he can come up these days

That would be pretty kino. A daily stormer compilation would be a really nice read.

Attached: HH.gif (200x200, 3.06M)

Ya know what’s really based? Do your patriotic duty, pol...

Attached: 87574989-AD1A-4388-AF2D-F4C03739A013.gif (300x169, 1.98M)

Bullshit his writing is as good as it gets and his political analysis is top flight. Castillo and batty are distant 2nds.

Woah, so brave. This is like two lesbians kissing in front of a church. I mean, the stength needed to just oppose your enemy with a gesture that's against their beliefs, it's like fighting in the war or something

Attached: 2018-11-07_21.27.15.jpg (840x1212, 345K)

>based
Says he’s “Christian.” Not as based as you think.

AA is based as fuck. His website is god tier. And it’s very clear he is a very talented writer. I would donate to his site but I’m crypto illiterate.

t. Based black goy

Attached: 2F7A5C31-969E-4E71-8EE0-70DA441BD8B1.png (454x685, 115K)

ITT rare Anglin photos

Attached: 1502826052910s.jpg (221x250, 6K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1936_Summer_Olympics

This kills the nigger

based black man

Attached: 1494383885751.png (1280x720, 994K)

Donate your sheckels to the nigger and the Rabbi goyim

Attached: 911 ds mossad.jpg (249x165, 15K)

You really don’t know your history, do you? US Blacks BTFO of that Olympics, humiliated the whole notion of white superiority right in front of Hitler. Nazis were seething.

Attached: 595BC8FC-ECCF-4CED-81D8-CDE412FF74F6.jpg (500x576, 80K)

Hitler shook Jesse Owen's hand, FDR didn't even invite him to the White House. Owens stated his experience was being twisted for propaganda. There is a picture somewhere of Owens and a German runner laughing it up.

The goal of hosting the Olympics wasn't to demonstrate "superior Aryan supremacy", it was to put on display the dramatic turnaround of the German nation.

Quit your lies.

I’ll give Nazis one credit: their attempts at propaganda were better than the pathetic larping of today’s right wing. Your claim doesn’t even pass a weak snopes test. Losers and liars ... just like your Nazis.

snopes.com/fact-check/jesse-owens-and-hitler-handshake/

Snoops lmao

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3456493/Olympic-legend-Jesse-Owens-tried-stop-giving-black-power-salute-1986-games-Tommie-Smith-reveals-feud-never-settled.html

How was your Hannauka? Good?

Attached: Jesse Owens tried to stop black salute.png (720x861, 454K)

Attached: anglin jew.png (820x1496, 972K)

Anglin's writing is getting kind of shit at the moment, I only check the stormer for his happening articles which are updated live but most of it is just shit-tier these days, he had his hey day during the election but I think he's starting to crack a little under the pressure of all the law suits from the SPLC and the constant ADL attacks plus he's pretty much reliant on Weev at this point since he has gone though like 14+ domain registrars at needs Weev to stay online.
I also think he's kind of salty about not being about to reap the full reward for his efforts, he knows there's 1000's of potential paypigs for his website but only like 2-3% at best donate shekels via memecoins, if he had access to PayPal he would be a multi-millionaire, sure he made fair amounts with crypto but he just feels like he has something constantly shitting on his parade, lawsuits, deplatforming, attacks by ADL etc, that shit will take a toll on anyone.

But yeah I miss classic Anglin desu.

Attached: 6346346364.png (620x457, 382K)

Umm sweetie, that flag isn't Greece

I MISS THE OLD KANYE

ye isn't dead, his just evolving dragon energy.

Attached: 534534345543.jpg (319x287, 12K)

Exactly my thoughts. It's a shame. We'll see if the content gets better as we get closer to 2020 elections.

Lvl 99 dragon

I feel bad about all the lawsuits too but this is the business he chose. DS will only get stronger.

Attached: giphy.gif (500x310, 1.77M)

>Nazis were seething.
Hitler shook his hand. Fake news.

>another “snopes is gospel” fag

Snopes is run by a jew faggot.

>be le snopes
>'oh mighty wise snopes, is the conformist opinion correct?'
>snopes: 'yes, the conformist opinion is correct'
>thank you mighty wise snopes, you are so full of wisdom!

Yes, yes Goyim, don't use the most iconic anti semitic symbolism in modern history..

Attached: CVVw8yMUwAE3H7c.jpglarge.jpg (514x585, 74K)

yummmm

Attached: Capture.png (189x184, 69K)

based and redpilled